剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
-我就快好了 -我们得走了
- I'm nearly there! - We've gotta go!
-别走 -走开
- Don't go! - Get off!
趴下
Get down!
我怕自己下次靠近炸♥弹♥时
I'm scared that next time I step up to a device
会不知所措
I'm not gonna know what I'm doing.
你刚失去了搭档 别对自己这么严格
You've just lost your mate. Give yourself a break.
卡尔
是我让你赢的 亲亲
谁啊
Who's that?
是丹尼 发了些无聊的表情包
Uh, it's just Danny. Some stupid GIF.
卡尔
是我让你赢的 亲亲
是啊 亲亲
这件事我已经考虑了一阵子
You know, I've been thinking about it for a while.
或许你搬来和我一起住会很好
Might be an idea for you to move in here with me, you know.
你工作了吗
You working?
他干屁啊
Is he bollocks.
最近不太顺利而已
It's just tough at the minute.
警♥察♥局
你看看你成什么样子
Look at the bloody state of you.
别跟爸妈提这事
Don't mention this to Mum and Dad.
你在做什么 比利
What are you doing, Billy?
-我们在打仗 拉娜 -你什么都不懂
- We're at war, Lana. - You haven't got a clue.
你懂什么是战争
What do you know about war?
有一个组织进行了此次爆♥炸♥行动 十字军
Single bombing campaign run by one group: the Crusaders.
我们至少确认了一名成员的身份 尼克·罗伯茨
We know at least one member of the cell, Nic Roberts.
尼克·罗伯茨没有接受过制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的训练
Nic Roberts didn't have bomb-making training.
这个组织里还有一名成员 炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
There's another member of the cell: the bomb maker.
是HMX319
It's HMX-319.
炸♥弹♥客是怎么拿到军用级别的炸♥药♥的
How the hell are the bombers getting military-grade explosive?
公♥寓♥的监控录像有没有提供线索
What does the CCTV from the tower block tell us?
这里拍到他离开大楼
This is him leaving the building.
随后他上了一辆白色普锐斯
From there he gets into a white Prius.
我们还在寻找这辆车
But we're still searching for the vehicle.
看看威斯特海温的第一个炸♥弹♥
Look at this from the first device at Westhaven.
是同样的手法
It's the same technique.
是军事训练的技巧
It's military training.
他们知道出警时间 知道我们的想法
They know call-out times, how we think,
和我们的行动 一切
how we move, everything.
肯定是内部人员
It's got to be an inside man.
约翰 傻子
《做英国人的骄傲》
威斯特海温小区
于伦敦五棵橡树酒吧
The suspect shot dead in the terror attack
被击毙的恐怖袭击嫌犯
at the Five Oaks Pub in London
今日被确定为尼古拉斯·罗伯茨
has been named today as Nicholas Roberts,
大英旗帜组织前成员
a former member of the English Flag.
反恐警♥察♥恳请民众
Counter-terror police are appealing
如有相关信息请主动提供
for anyone with information to come forward.
本次针对LGBT活动场所的袭击未遂
This attempt on an LGBT venue
是所谓的十字军继安布里克清♥真♥寺
follows attacks by the so-called Crusaders
和威斯特海温小区后的又一次恐怖袭击
on the Amburiq Mosque and Westhaven Estate.
跟那个慢跑的人聊聊 看她有没有看见什么
Speak to the jogger. Find out if she saw anything.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
好了
Okay.
鉴识科的初步报告上说没有发现指纹
Prelim report from forensics says there's no fingerprints,
没有关联第二个十字军成员的证据
no evidence of the second Crusader,
但是车辆的牌子和型号♥
but the vehicle make and model
符合监控录像拍到的驶离费尔霍尔公♥寓♥的那辆
match the one detected on CCTV leaving Fairhall Tower.
车牌被取下来了 车辆识别码也从底盘上弄掉了
Plates were taken and the VIN removed from the chassis.
这家伙是专业的 那监控录像呢
So the guy's a pro. What about CCTV?
这里是盲点
We're in a black hole here.
所以这地方很受偷♥情♥的人欢迎
That's why it's so popular with doggers.
我们会不会幸好找到几对
We didn't lucky to find some couple?
不太可能有人会主动出来
No one that's likely to come forward.
警探们
Detectives.
桑妮娅 查到什么了
Sonya, anything useful?
从爆♥炸♥模式和局部燃烧的剧烈程度来看
Well, from the blast pattern and the intense local burning,
像是在车辆内部
looks like some sort of accelerant
用了某种助燃剂
was used for the interior.
然后把引线连到油箱上
And then a det charge on the petrol tank.
这家伙做事滴水不漏
So our man isn't taking any chances.
什么样的助燃剂
What kind of accelerant?
我会仔细研究一下
Well, I'll do a deep dive,
不过我敢说就是普通汽油
but I'd say good old petrol.
没什么能够用来追查的
There's nothing exotic to trace.
这么说会用引线
So the use of a det charge,
意味着他就是那个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者吗
does that suggest he could be the bomb maker?
你可以教会任何一个人使用引线
Well, you can teach anyone to use a det charge.
难点在于如何制♥作♥它
It's making it that's harder.
好吧 我现在回五棵橡树
Okay, I'm gonna head back to Five Oaks.
-还有什么事吗 -没有
- Is there anything else? - No.
我拿到助燃剂的报告后
When I get a report on the accelerant
如果有什么新情况我会通知你
I'll let you know if anything comes up.
-能聊两句吗 -行
- Can I have a word? - Yeah.
我们进展如何
So, how are we getting on?
HMX 波登当
The HMX? Porton Down?
我已经发过去了 我们正在查
Uh, I've sent it on. We're looking at it.
我想这个可以帮你加加速
Well, I think this will speed things up.
这能看出来绕线的手法很专业
That's how professionals tie their wires.
对
Yeah.
我们在三个炸♥弹♥上都看到了同样的绕线模式
Well, we found the same pattern in all three devices.
所以你认为是同一个炸♥弹♥客造了三个炸♥弹♥
And that's why you think it was one bomber for all three?
送货 18点 周一到周五
我在约翰·赫德森的储物柜里找到了这个
I found that in John Hudson's locker.
你翻他的储物柜干什么 拉娜
What are you doing in his locker, Lana?
天啊
Christ.
这是侵犯隐私
It's a breach of confidence,
更不用说这会让证据无法被采信
not to mention it makes any evidence inadmissible.
我当然知道这些 听我说完 行吗
Yeah, obviously I know that. Just hear me out, yeah?
在他储物柜的最里面
Hidden in the back of his locker
藏了一本伦敦地图大全 上面标了这些地址
is an A-Z of London covering these locations:
送货
18点
周一-周五
五棵橡树酒吧 威斯特海温 安布里克清♥真♥寺
Five Oaks Pub, Westhaven, Amburiq Mosque.
汤姆 你到底打不打算帮我
Come on, Thom. Are you gonna help me or not?
行 好吧
Yeah, all right. Okay.
你把这些给我看是对的
You did the right thing, bringing this to me.
我会处理的
I'll, uh... I'll take care of it.
好了 我会把照片发给你的
Right, well, I'll text you the pictures.
-行 好吧 -好吧
- Yeah, all right. - All right.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
一 触 即 发
第四集
一 触 即 发
第四集
一 触 即 发
第四集
一 触 即 发
第四集
未知来电
你好
Hello?
你好 请问是拉娜·华盛顿吗
Hi, is that Lana Washington?
对 是我
Yeah, speaking.
我是琼斯警员
This is DC Jones.
你弟弟威廉没有来霍洛威警局
Your brother William has failed to attend
接受进一步的审问
a further interview at Holloway Police Station.
他没去吗
He's not turned up?
对此我也没什么办法 抱歉
There's not much I can do about that, sorry.
对他最有利的是跟我们合作
It's in his best interest to cooperate
接受进一步的审问
with these additional inquiries.
-如果他不... -不 不 没事的
- If he doesn't- - No. No, no, it's fine.
我会亲自带他去的
I'll bring him in myself. Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-谢谢 再见 -再见
- Thanks, bye. - Goodbye.
搞什么
God's sake.
我是比利
Eh up, it's Billy. Um...
请留言 稍后给你回电
Leave me a message. I'll get back to you.
比利 我在你公♥寓♥
Billy, I'm at your flat.
你今天本来约好了要去警局
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表