剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
你真的认为我们还会让他当值吗
do you really think we'd let him on duty?
很抱歉 拉娜 我只能说这么多了
I'm sorry, Lana. I've already said too much.
行吧 你找到
All right, well, have you got the trace
你答应我的军用炸♥药♥了吗
on the military explosives that you promised me?
-进行中 我告诉过你的 -"进行中"吗
- It's ongoing, like I've told you. - "Ongoing"?
-那究竟是什么意思 -拉娜
- What does that even mean? - Lana
汤姆 是我啊
Thom, it's me you're talking to.
我不能把所有事都告诉你
I can't tell you everything.
行吗 我已经说得过多了
All right? I've already shared too much.
现在重大组织犯罪署
There's a DCI position opening up
有个高级督察的职缺 我现在没办法
in Serious and Organised Crime and I just can't afford
不按规矩办事
to not play it by the book at the minute.
这种时候你真的还会想着
Are you seriously thinking about your career
-你的升迁吗 -我不是那种意思
- at the moment? - I didn't mean it like that.
你就只关心那个吗
Is that all you care about?
-我的意思是... -瞧瞧
- What I'm saying is- - Oi, oi! Heads up!
那个我回头再和你说 拉娜
Yes, I will come back to you on that, Lana.
-怎么样啊 华盛 -你们来这干什么
- All right, Wash? - What are you lot doing here?
和你一样 拆手简报
Same as you. EXPO briefing.
-没错 -嗯 跟上 伙计
- Yeah. - Yeah. Keep up, mate.
说吧 约翰
Come on then, John.
你让我们家比利惹上什么麻烦了
What have you got our Billy mixed up in?
行了 我知道肉店窗户的事
Come on. I know about the butcher's window.
我不清楚你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你从哪听到这些乱七八糟的
Where you getting this shit from?
没人跟我说过
No one's telling me anything.
都是我自己弄清楚的
Just working it all out for myself.
是啊
Right.
你做什么呢 培养他吗
What are you doing? Grooming him?
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜 什么情况
Lana! What the hell's going on?
天呐
Jesus Christ!
-他妈的 -别打了
- Fuck's sake. - No!
他妈的
Fuck's sake!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
出什么事了
What's going on there?
你想对这位警官提出正式的投诉吗
Do you wish to make a formal complaint about this officer?
-待在那别动 -不想
- Stay there. - No.
不 我不是那样的人
No, I'm not like that.
她最近压力很大 纳特之类的事
She's had a lot to deal with lately, what with Nut and that.
她就是压力太大了 对吧 拉娜
Pressure's getting to her. Isn't that right, Wash?
-去你♥妈♥的♥吧 -拉娜
- Oh, fuck off! - Lana!
我不能忽略你的行为
I can't ignore your conduct.
我觉得你应该休几天假
I think you should take some personal leave.
什么 你不知道
What? You do know that it's him
他才是你应该担心的人 对吧
you need to worry about, don't you?
我刚才说的不是要求
It wasn't a request.
很显然你需要从一线下来调整调整
Clearly you need some time away from the front line.
扯淡
Oh, this is bullshit!
有个变♥态♥狂在四处杀人
There's a psycho out there killing people.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do?
回家闲待着吗
Just go home and start twiddling my thumbs?
我决定了
That's my decision.
恕我直言 长官 这是扯淡
Well, with respect, ma'am, it's bollocks.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-行了 -赫德森
- Hey, leave it. - Hudson!
华盛
Wash, hey.
谢谢你为我抽出时间来
Hey. Thanks for making time for me.
我说了 我不想给你找麻烦
Like I said, I don't wanna get you in trouble.
没事 不用担心那个
No, don't worry about it.
如果能帮上忙我会帮 但要速战速决
I'll help if I can, but let's make it quick.
我有个想法
So I've had a thought.
HMX319 那是特种部队用的 对吧
HMX-319, that's what special forces use, innit?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I believe so.
波登当就告诉了我们这么多
I mean, that's about as much as we know from Porton Down.
它的使用期限有多久
All right, well, what's the lifespan of it?
如果我们能确定时效性 就能推断出日期
If we can narrow down the timescales we can get some dates.
然后也许我们就能搞清楚谁能拿到
Then maybe we can work out who'd have access.
这个嘛...
Well...
取决于存储条件 我想大概50年吧
Depending on storage, about 50 years I reckon.
我们发现的残余好像有10年的时间了
The traces we found would seem to be about 10 years old.
这个交给我吧 我来看看能否
Look, leave this with me and I'll see if I can find out
查到使用HMX的军事行动吧
about military operations that used HMX, okay?
你昨晚睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
我没办法干等着出事啊
I just can't sit around waiting for something to happen
炸♥弹♥客还逍遥法外呢
while the bomber's out there.
比利太烦人了
Billy is a pain in the arse.
他老能惹上恃强凌弱还有行为不端的人
He's just a magnet for bullies and wrong 'uns.
老要照顾他 我都烦死了
I'm just sick of having to look out for him.
我需要上岗工作
I need to be on duty.
你需要让大脑少想点事情
Mate, you need to take your mind off things.
怎么少想
How?
您来了
Here she is.
休闲女神
Lady of leisure.
你开球吗
Oh, yeah. You gonna break?
女士先请吧
Ladies first.
你会后悔的
You'll regret that.
他想要下球了 中袋
He's going for it. Middle pocket.
加油伙计 把它揉进袋里
Come on, mate. Just caress it home.
轻轻地
Just tickle it.
不走运啊
Unlucky!
抱歉朋友 祝你下次好运吧
Sorry, pal. Better luck next time.
所以我特别喜欢来这
That's why I love coming here.
那种氛围
The vibe, you know?
这些人打得太臭了
These boys are bloody useless,
可他们享受得不行
but they're having the time of their life.
这就是我想要的
Yeah, this is all I want.
喝汽水 吃薯片 打臭球吗
What, fizzy pop, crisps, and being shit at pool?
这是什么日子
What a life.
你...
Yeah, you...
我是指简单的东西
I just mean the simple things.
开开心心 跟哥们出来
Having a laugh. Mates.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
谢谢
And thanks.
谢什么
What for?
谢谢你没有问我怎么样
For not asking me how I am.
我嘛...
Well, I'm...
你什么时候不想讲话 我随时奉陪
I'm always around, any time you don't wanna talk.
那我们俩的关系就是这样了 哥们吗
So, is that what we are, then? Mates?
你说呢
You tell me.
未知来电
真会找时候
Great timing.
对不起 吻了你
Sorry. For kissing you.
不用
Don't be.
我的天
Oh my god.
喂
Hello?
什么 再说一遍 我听不清楚
What? Say that again, I can't hear you properly.
什么
What?
这里面信♥号♥♥不好 最好去外面
There's bad reception in here. Best outside.
我去去就回
I'll be one minute.
等我一下
Hang on a sec.
我是布雷格曼指挥官
It's Commander Bregman.
我要和你谈谈你弟弟比利
I need to talk to you about your brother Billy.
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
听得到 怎么了
Yeah, I can hear you. What's up?
仔细听着 这是保密的
Listen carefully. This is a confidential briefing.
未经我的授权不得向任何人重复
Do not repeat it to anyone unless I authorise you to do so.
好
Okay.
我们相信你弟弟与一个十字军小组有牵连
We believe your brother is involved with a Crusaders cell.
我们不清楚他在组织里的位置
We don't know what his involvement is.
可能只是小喽喽 运运东西之类的
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表