剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
It could be low-level, transporting things around.
我们尚不确定
We can't be certain yet.
我们知道他因严重种族侵害罪
We know he's due in front of the magistrate's court
要去治安法庭出庭
on the charge of racially aggravated criminal damage.
我们的调查揭示出
And our investigations have revealed a link
比利和十字军组织有牵连
between Billy and the Crusaders.
我们发现了尼克·罗伯茨与比利会面的监控证据
We found CCTV evidence of Nic Roberts meeting with Billy.
我知道这对你很突然
Now, I know this is a lot to take in,
但现在事态严峻
but the situation has become critical.
自动车牌识别摄像头捕捉到比利的车
Billy's car has tripped an ANPR camera
我们发现他开去了北伦敦
and we tracked him heading into North London.
自动车牌识别服务器 在线
我们要拘捕他来问话
We need to detain him and bring him in for questioning.
十字军的下一个袭击可能随时发生
The Crusaders' next attack may be imminent.
对不起长官 您确定您说的是我们家比利吗
I'm sorry, sir, are you sure you mean my Billy?
拉娜 我们的武装警♥察♥反应小组
Lana, we have an armed police response unit
随时准备进行拦截
ready to intercept,
但我们想让你来说服他
but we want you to encourage him
冷静安全地配合我们
to cooperate calmly and safely.
我要对你施施压 拉娜 你愿意打电♥话♥吗
I'm going to have to push you, Lana. Will you make the call?
当然 好
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
德赛督察 你还有什么要说的吗
DI Desai, do you have anything else to add?
拉娜 我是萨米
Lana, it's Sam.
我们需要跟你沟通时会给你发信息
When we need to communicate we'll text you.
我们需要尽可能多的信息
We need as much information as possible.
让他说话 找出他要去哪
Keep him talking, find out where he's going,
让他来索思沃克警局
and make him come to Southwark Station.
他...
He's, um...
他一直没接我的电♥话♥ 所以...
He's not been answering my calls, so...
明白
Understood.
从他的电♥话♥记录来看 他一直在打电♥话♥
From his phone records he's been making calls
给贝琪·沃特斯
to a Becky Walters.
好几通未接来电
Several unanswered calls.
嗯 那是他前女友
Yep, that's his ex.
发信息给他 说你跟贝琪在一起
Text him and say you're with Becky
她想跟他说话
and she wants to speak to him.
让他打电♥话♥给你
Make him call you.
汤姆 录音设备准备好了吗
Thom, is the audio recording set up?
嗯 就...
Uh, yeah. Just...
你们要录音吗
You're recording this?
拉娜 必须如此
Lana, we have to.
好吧
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
一切就绪
Okay, everything's ready.
我们会在安全线路上监听
We'll be listening in on a secure line.
我们还继续打吗
We playing or what?
不 现在不行
No, not now. Just...
怎么了
What's up?
我得走了 抱歉 卡尔
I've gotta go. I'm sorry, Karl.
拉娜
老弟 我跟贝琪在一起
她到我这来找你 给我回电
拉
比利
你能给妈或我打电♥话♥吗
我没空跟你胡闹
昨天去你家找你了
你人呢
比利 太荒唐了
给我回电
老弟 我跟贝琪在一起
她到我这来找你
给我回电
呼叫拉娜
比利
Billy!
你能让贝琪接电♥话♥吗
Can you put Becky on?
你在哪 听起来你在开车
Where are you? You sound like you're driving.
调大音量
You should raise the volume.
对 我开车去见朋友
Yeah, I'm driving to meet my mates.
赶紧 让我跟贝琪说话
Go on, just let me speak to Becky.
什么朋友 我认识吗
What mates? Anyone I know?
就是朋友 拉娜
Just mates, Lana.
怎么回事 她到底有没有跟你在一起
Why, what's going? Is she with you or what?
听着 比利 我没跟贝琪在一起
Listen, Billy, I'm not with Becky.
只是想让你给我回电
I just needed you to call me.
你没跟贝琪在一起吗 什么意思
You mean you're not with Becky? What do you mean?
-怎么了 为什么 -我要跟你谈谈
- What? Why? - I need to talk to you.
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You've not been answering my calls.
人也不见踪影 你要开车去哪里
You've not been about. I mean, where are you driving to?
比利 比利
Billy? Billy!
种族与仇恨
混球
Fucking arsehole!
比利 你到底在哪里
Billy! Where exactly are you?
法灵顿地铁站
Farringdon tube station.
听着很繁忙 发生什么了
Sounds busy. What's going on?
法灵顿地铁站就在克莱肯威尔绿地的
Farringdon tube is near where the anti-fascist demo
反法♥西♥斯♥示♥威♥旁边
is taking place in Clerkenwell Green.
比利在那边干什么
What's Billy doing amongst all that lot?
好吧 你去那里干什么
Okay. Well, why are you there?
法灵顿地铁站
武装部队还要多久
How close are the armed units?
两分钟
Two minutes out.
比利 比利
Billy. Billy?
拦截
Intercept.
听我说 这很重要
Listen to me. It's important.
你去法灵顿地铁站干什么
What are you doing at Farringdon Station?
本来说好在这里见他们 但他们没来
I was meant to meet the lads but they're not here.
他说在地铁站外 但我没看见人
Outside the tube, he said, but I can't see 'em.
只有一群左翼傻♥逼♥
Just a load of lefty wankers.
比利 你为什么开车 是你自己想开吗
Billy, why did you drive? Was that your idea?
不是 我朋友让我去接个人
No, my mate asked me to give some of the lads a lift down.
也许是开玩笑
Must be some kind of joke.
他耍了我 对吧
Yeah, he's set me up, hasn't he?
他们正嘲笑我呢 是吧 蠢货
They're having a laugh, aren't they? Knobheads.
比利 你的这些新朋友
Billy, these new mates of yours,
他们跟你想的不一样
they're not who you think they are.
拉娜 你在说什么
Lana, what are you on about?
尼克 尼克·罗伯茨 他是个...
Nic. Nic Roberts, he's a...
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a terrorist!
杀死纳特的一个十字军成员
One of the Crusaders who killed Nut.
你在气我 对吧
You're winding me up, aren't you?
我听起来像是个气你吗
Do I sound like I'm fucking winding you up?
他们中有人靠近过你的车吗
Have any of them been near your car?
看看周围 有什么不同吗
Look around. Is there anything different about it?
见鬼 比利 听我说
For fuck's sake, Billy, listen to me.
我需要你检查一下车 好吗
I need you to check the car for me, okay?
看看方向盘或脚垫底下
Have a look under the steering wheel or under the footwell,
你能看到有什么不同寻常的东西吗
anything that you can see that might be unusual.
好吧 嗯
All right. Yeah, um...
拉娜 脚垫下有个胶带
Lana, there's some masking tape underneath the foot mat.
好
All right, okay.
你能小心把胶带撕开吗
Can you really carefully lift up the masking tape?
有...
There's...
有根电线 拉娜
There's a wire, Lana.
你能看到电线通到哪里吗
Can you see where it's leading to?
储物箱
The glove box.
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit.
电线连着什么东西 看着像炸♥弹♥
It's hooked up to summat. Looks like a bomb.
我得下车
I've gotta get out the car.
-不 比利 -如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 我就完了
- No, Billy! - If it explodes I'm done for.
-别下车 -我会死的
- Do not get out of the car! - I'm gonna die.
你得保持冷静 听我说 好吗
You just need to stay calm and listen to me, all right?
我们需要把车开到远离人群的地方
We need to get the vehicle away from the crowds.
让拉娜指挥比利去更安全的地方
Get Lana to direct Billy to a safer location,
远离地铁站
away from the tube.
好 现在给她发信息
Okay, texting her now.
我是德赛督察 我们需要拆手小组
This is DI Desai. We need an EXPO unit.
在指定位置待命
Standby for exact location.
C85呼叫T队 暂不行动
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表