剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
好 好
Okay. Okay.
冷静 好
All right. Okay.
怎么回事
What's happening?
比利被计时器吓坏了 但我肯定那是陷阱
Billy's freaked out by the timer but I'm sure it's a trap.
我要救他出来
I need to get him out
但我担心司机座位可能动了手脚
but I'm worried that the driver's side might be rigged.
那乘客座呢
Well, what about the passenger side?
不会 炸♥弹♥在那一侧 我不想冒险
No, that's where the device is. I don't wanna risk it.
他们可能对所有门都做了手脚 不知道
They could have done all the doors. I don't know.
快点
Come on.
拉娜 我需要你
Lana, I need you!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜 做点什么啊
Lana, do something!
见鬼 不要啊
Fuck! No, no!
拉娜
Hey, Lana!
好 我们从后窗救他出来
Okay, let's extract him out the rear window.
后窗 好
Rear window. Right.
拉娜 拉娜
Lana! Lana!
T54 嫌犯在开车门
Trojan Five Four, suspect is unlocking door.
重复 嫌犯
Repeat, suspect is-
-拉娜 -比利
- Lana! - Billy!
比利 看着我 比利
Billy, look at me! Billy!
不 不要
No! No!
不
No!
汤姆·杨布拉德
语♥音♥留言
未接来电
未接来电
未接来电
是我 我去了你家
Hi, it's me. Uh, I've been round yours.
没人知道你在哪 拜托 给我回电
No one's heard from you. Please, call me.
我只想知道你没事
I just need to know you're okay.
还是我 我...
It's me again. I, um...
我无法想象你的悲痛 我只是...
I can't imagine what you're going through. I just...
天呐
Christ.
如果想谈谈 我就在这里 或者我来找你
I'm here if you wanna talk, or I can come round.
无论你需要什么 好吗 我...
Whatever you need, okay? I...
我不想让你一个人待着
I don't want you to be alone.
打给我
Just call me.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表