剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
so I think I'll be all right.
你骗我 还说什么
You sharked me, giving it the old,
我都很久没打了
"I haven't played for ages."
演技不错 华盛 这我承认
Pretty good, Wash, I'll give you that.
不用 留着你的钱
No, keep your money.
压双倍或者退出
Double or quits.
好 成交
All right. Deal.
这次我要认真了
This time I won't mess about.
宣战了
Oh, fighting talk.
你来摆球
You can rack up.
臭显摆
Show off!
小心 稳一点
Careful. Steady.
该死
Oh, damn it.
以后会好起来吗
So, does it get easier?
会
Yeah.
我是说...并不会
I-I mean... no.
还是难受
Still hurts.
还是感觉自己迷失了
Still feel like I'm lost.
部队训练我 给了我目标 而现在...
The army trained me, gave me a purpose, and now...
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I get it.
我有自己的常规例程 心中有数
I had routine, I knew what I was doing.
当我走向一个爆♥炸♥装置 就会出现本能反应
When I stepped up to a device, summat took over.
直觉占上风
My instincts kicked in.
因为你被训练得要表现成那样
Cos you've been trained to behave like that,
充满警觉 攻击性的状态
to be in a state of alertness, aggression.
等回来后也无法轻易摆脱这种状态
You can't just switch that off when you get back.
加入爆♥炸♥品处理11队时 以为自己最优秀
When I joined 11 EOD, I thought I was the dog's bollocks.
你还会自大吗 不是吧
You, cocky? Never.
第一次出任务我差点死了
I nearly died on my first call out.
我没注意特里放在走廊的第二枚炸♥弹♥
I'd missed a secondary that Terry had put in the hallway.
还自我欣赏自己干的活呢
Stood back to admire my work.
纳特惊叫让我别动
Nut screamed at me to freeze.
我当时离炸♥弹♥就几厘米远
I was inches away.
只着眼于大局就会忽略细节
When you're looking at the big picture, you miss the detail.
对 纳特以前常说我们每次走向炸♥弹♥
Yeah, Nut used to say we've gotta be lucky
得次次都走运才行
every time we step up to a device.
而炸♥弹♥客只用走运一回
Bomber's only got to be lucky once.
纳特的运气用光了
And Nut's luck ran out.
见鬼
Bollocks!
在清♥真♥寺时我吓坏了 卡尔
I froze at that mosque, Karl.
这正常
That happens.
我怕自己下次靠近炸♥弹♥时
I'm scared the next time I step up to a device
会不知所措
I'm not gonna know what I'm doing.
我害怕自己会丧失勇气
I'm scared I've lost my nerve.
害怕占用了纳特的九条命
I'm scared of taking up Nut's nine lives,
害怕会丢了工作
scared I'm gonna lose my job.
恐惧是我们的动力
Fear's what drives us on.
没了恐惧感你才该担心
It's when you lose that fear that you need to worry.
你刚失去了搭档 别对自己这么严格
You've just lost your mate. Give yourself a break.
要是纳特的话 肯定能拆除那颗炸♥弹♥
Nut would have dealt with that device.
你无从得知
You don't know that.
何苦为了无法改变的事 折磨自己呢
Why beat yourself up over things you can't change?
行吧 这局我打你个屁滚尿流
Right, let me kick your ass at this fucking game.
好消息
Good news.
我们通过监控录像
Managed to get
获取了清♥真♥寺炸♥弹♥客的清晰照片
clearer CCTV pictures of the mosque bomber,
距离爆♥炸♥点就几个街区
few streets away from the site.
我们通过警方记录确认了他的身份
We were able to identify him through our police records.
尼克·罗伯茨
Nic Roberts.
犯过的事罄竹难书 暴♥力♥袭击 持械抢劫
Record as long as your arm. Violent assault, armed robbery.
截至去年还是英国国旗组织的成员
Member of English Flag till last year.
有任何受过爆♥炸♥物训练的记录吗
Any record of explosives training?
我们还在查
We're still digging.
这个混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
没错 我们已针对他发出警报
Yeah, we've got an alert for him.
他在伦敦好几个地方出现过
There's been sightings across London.
我们正在排查所有已知地址
I mean, we're running down all known addresses.
抓到他只是时间问题
Just a matter of time.
很好
Great.
卡尔
是我让你赢的 亲亲
谁啊
Who's that?
卡尔
是我让你赢的 亲亲
是啊 亲亲
是丹尼 发了些无聊的表情包
Er, it's just Danny. Some stupid GIF.
卡尔
是我让你赢的 亲亲
是啊 亲亲
关于HMX319炸♥药♥ 汉密尔顿联♥系♥上
Has, er, Hamilton been able to get in touch with Porton Down
-波登当了吗 -我们在跟进
- a bout HMX-319? - We're on it.
-你吃完了吗 -完了
- You finished? - Yeah.
卡尔
再来一局吗
我会自带球杆
又是丹尼吗
Is that Danny again?
对
Yeah.
卡尔
再来一局吗
我会自带球杆
能给我一分钟吗 抱歉 就一分钟
Can I just-just for a minute? Sorry, just for a minute.
我一直在想
It's been on my mind.
我们一直没时间谈谈清♥真♥寺那件事
We never had time to talk about the mosque.
他叫阿里
His name was Ali.
已婚 有两个不到三岁的孩子
He was married, he had two kids under three.
我辜负了他 辜负了他的家人
And I failed him. I failed his family.
可你知道并非如此
But you know you didn't.
首先不是你的错 你当时别无选择
Firstly, you didn't, cos you didn't have a choice.
爆♥炸♥装置很复杂 拉娜
It was a complex device, Lana.
-当时你真的无能为力 -我知道
- There was literally nothing you could do. - I know.
-你要独自面对这一切 -我知道
- You were up against all of it. - I know. I know.
如果你哪里难受或是心情不好
Cos if you weren't in the right place, or you weren't feeling OK,
你可以和我说
you-you could feel like you could talk to me.
好 我会的
Yeah. Course I would.
因为我爱你
Cos I love you.
我只是想保护你
And I just wanna protect you.
这件事我已经考虑了一阵子
I've been thinking about it for a while.
或许你搬来和我一起住会很好
Might be an idea for you to move in here with me, you know?
什么
What?
-你喜欢这里 -还行...
- Well, you like the place. - Well...
多花点时间待在一起挺好的
It would be nice to spend more time together.
不在办公室 工作之余
Outside the office, away from work.
那就这么办了
It's sorted, then.
抱歉 拉娜 我不知道你在这
Sorry, Lana, I didn't realise you were here,
不然我就给你带一杯了
otherwise I would have got you one.
没事 别在意
You're all right, don't worry about it.
-你还好吗 华盛 -还好
- All right, Wash? - Yeah.
抱歉我之前发火 我失态了
I'm sorry I went off on one. It was out of order.
没关系 华盛 我们都经历过
No danger, Wash, we've all been there.
我也不该说那些话
I shouldn't have had a go either.
那些疯子还在逍遥法外
There's some nutter out there.
我们得全力以赴
We need to be on our game.
我们起内讧也无济于事
There's no point fighting amongst ourselves.
极右翼组织十字军
Far-right group the Crusaders
声称他们实施了此次袭击
say they carried out the attack.
前影子内阁国防部长 阿伊莎·坎贝尔·汗
Ayesha Campbell Khan, the former Shadow Defence Minister,
作为工党议会候选人
is standing as the Labour parliamentary candidate
领导进步联盟...
leading a progressive alliance...
所以你觉得这事是这些疯子干的吗
So, you think it's some loon that's doing this?
反恐部门是怎么看的
What do they reckon in CT?
他们知道嫌犯名字什么的吗
They got a name or anything?
我不知道 别问我
I don't know. Don't ask me.
你朋友没告诉你些什么吗
Doesn't your fella tell you nothing?
-你在说什么 -拜托
- What are you on about? - Come on!
...去安布里克清♥真♥寺做礼拜的人
...worshippers in the Amburiq Mosque,
但此前 我们在访问
but earlier, we caught up with her
威斯特海温小区时遇到了她
on a visit to the Westhaven Estate,
该小区在今夏的炸♥弹♥事件中
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表