剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
三个人死了 然后他去跳桥自杀
Three people died and then he jumped off a bridge.
显然他觉得对此有责任
That says to me he felt responsible.
他的办公室里 堆了一箱又一箱的洋芋片
Well, he had boxes of crisps piled high in his office,
可能是造成闪燃的来源
that probably drove it to flashover.
走廊和办公室相通、走廊和厨房♥相通 厨房♥和办公室相通
Corridor to office, corridor to kitchen, kitchen to office.
三道门都上了锁
All three locked.
我已查出这三道门的制♥造♥商
I've identified the manufacturer of these doors.
门的残余部分已送去爱丁堡做检验
We've sent what's left of them to be tested in Edinburgh.
玛丽孟洛的事进行得如何
Where are we at with Marie Monroe?
第一课剩下的内容都没问题
The rest of module one was fine,
死者的年龄、身高和种族
age, height and ethnicity of our body
都和玛丽孟洛不同
all differ from Marie Monroe.
还有五课 -我知道 我请尼尔交叉比对
There are five more modules. - I know, I asked Neil to crosscheck it,
但是需要有合法警务目的 才能查看玛丽孟洛案的资料
but he needs a bona fide policing purpose to access the Marie Monroe files.
所以我们得申请资料保护♥法♥令 然后希望程序能走快一点
So, we apply for the whole Data Protection thing and hope it doesn't take forever.
莎拉 我能说些讨人厌的话吗
Sarah, can I say something annoying?
欢迎
Always.
你很少会犯错
It's very rare for you to make a mistake,
但是一旦犯错 你就不停地想它
but when you do, you dwell on it
一旦不停地想 你就会继续犯错
and while you're dwelling on it, you make another.
别再自责了 不会有好处的
Don't beat yourself up, it won't fix it.
多谢建言
Thank you.
…请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave a message, I'll get straight back to you.
爸 我要打给你几次 你才会回电给我
Dad, how many times do I have to ring you before you ring me back?
再见
Bye.
你好啊
Hiya.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你跟她真是同一个模子打出来的
You are the spit of her.
对吧 -对
Isn't she? - Aye.
对不对
Aren't you? Oh...
你好 艾玛 -你好 伊丝
Hello, Emma. - Hello, Izzy.
把她的脸还给她 妈
Give her her face back, Mum!
再一分钟就好
Oh, one wee minute more!
好 我放她走了
There, I've let her go,
但是 把手留给我
but leave your hand.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
抽
Yeah.
不要抽
Well, don't.
不要像我一样
Don't be like me,
我对你就是那样说的 对吧 -对 一边帮我点烟一边说的
that's what I say to you, isn't it? - Aye, as you offer me a light!
她这人真讨厌
She's terrible!
你看看你
Look at you.
我们从前玩得很开心吧
We had fun, didn't we?
我们的小小课后俱乐部 记得吗
Our wee after school club, remember?
我从前很喜欢去你们家玩
I used to love playing at your house.
玛丽 玛丽 玛丽…
Oh, Marie, Marie, Marie...
我依然会梦到她
I still dream about her.
是吗
Do you?
在我心目中
You see, in my mind...
她从来没有死
...she never died.
又来了 妈… -让我说完
Here we go. Mum... - No, let me say.
在我心目中
In my mind,
她踏上了其中一艘美丽的船
she stepped onto one of those beautiful ships...
被英俊的陌生男子搂在怀里
...on the arm of a handsome stranger,
航向更美好的地方去了
and sailed away to a better place.
我知道她的遗骸被人找到
I know they found her remains,
我知道身份已经确认了 但我就是不接受
I know they identified her, but I just don't accept it.
我就是不相信 可爱的玛丽被人分尸丢弃在土里
I just won't have it that my sweet Marie ended up dumped in the ground with her bones cut up.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, love.
为什么没人告诉我我妈妈被分尸
Why has no-one ever told me my mother was dismembered?
再说一次 她被怎么了
Say again. Was, what? She was what?
被分尸 砍成碎片
Dismembered, cut up.
谁说的 她没有啊
Who told you she was? She wasn't.
伊丝亚列斯 -事实并非如此 好吗
Izzy Alessi. - That's not true, OK.
我从来没听任何人那样说过
I never heard anybody saying anything like that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然啊 要是我妹妹被人分尸
Yes. Look, I think I would remember if my sister's body had been dismembered.
我肯定会记得的
I mean,
我不认为伊丝亚列斯说的话可信
and I don't think Izzy Alessi can be relied on.
我不认为你说的话可信 -你说什么
I don't think you can be relied on. - I beg your pardon?
我所知的一切都在你掌控当中 你有事瞒着我
You controlled everything that I was told, you withheld things.
不 艾玛 当时你才7岁 好吗
No, Emma, you were seven, OK.
我得挂电♥话♥了 抱歉
I can't talk to you right now, sorry.
不 艾玛 艾玛
No, Emma, Emma!
…这些真♥相♥
And it's these facts
能帮助我们回答以下的问题: 死者是谁
that can lead us to answer the questions, who was this person?
发生了什么事
What happened to them?
辨别身份的方法有很多:物质上的
There are many forms of identity, physical,
数位的、社交上的、文化…
digital, social...
吉米 你好 -你好
Jimmy, hi. - Hi.
要喝咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢
Coffee? - I'm all right, thanks.
真不敢相信你来丹地工作却没告诉我
I can't believe you're working in Dundee and didn't tell me.
我现在告诉你了
Well, I've told you now.
希望你下次会来家里一趟
I hope next time you'll come to the house.
奥嘉和双胞胎们会很想见到你的
Olga and the twins would love to see you.
你弟弟会很想见到你 -同母异父的弟弟
Your brother would love to see you. - Half-brother...
别这样
Don't be like that.
你不是那种人
You're better than that.
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming out.
我有不好开口的事要问你 所以才没去你们家
I need to ask you something difficult, that's why I didn't come to the house,
但我很快就会过去 -很好
but I will come soon. - Good.
你什么都可以问我
You can ask me anything.
吉米 妈的遗骸被发现的时候
Jimmy, when they found Mum's remains,
她有被分尸吗
was her body dismembered?
她有被分尸吗
Was her body dismembered?
对
Yeah.
为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me that?
因为伊丝亚列斯说她被分尸了
Because Izzy Alessi told me she was.
不要听信伊丝亚列斯说的 -为什么
Don't listen to Izzy Alessi. - Why?
因为她是个毒虫
Because she's a druggy.
你和茱莉有事瞒着我
You and Julie kept things from me.
没有错
Yes, we did,
为了要保护你
to protect you.
我够大了 该知道真♥相♥了
I'm old enough to know.
假如我不知道她到底受过什么苦 我就无法纪念她受的苦
I can't honour what Mum suffered if I don't know what she suffered.
你记得当时警♥察♥问的话吗
Do you remember the police questioning you?
记得
Yeah.
“吉米带你回家后做了什么 吉米有出门吗 ”
"What did Jimmy do after he took you home? Did Jimmy go out?
“吉米有没有伤害过妈咪 ”
"Did Jimmy ever hurt Mummy?
“妈咪生前会害怕吉米吗 ”
"Was mummy scared of Jimmy?
“吉米是好继父吗 ” -我记得
"Is Jimmy a nice stepdad?" - I remember.
他们怀疑我
They suspected me.
他们没有明说 但确实如此
They never said as much, but they did.
他们什么都没告诉我
They told me nothing...
之后又辜负我们
and then they failed us.
妈怕你 我也是
Mum was scared of you. I was, too.
不是怕你这个人 而是你的脾气
Not you - your temper.
我脾气是不好
I do have a temper.
我自己也很讨厌这样
I hate it about myself,
但是没有人需要害怕我
but no-one needs to be scared of me.
艾玛
Emma...
我发誓
I swear
我从来没听说过任何分尸的事
I never heard a word about... dismemberment.
妈是什么时候剪短头发的
When was it mum cut her hair off?
我试着想起
I was trying to remember.
一定是你大概6岁的时候剪的
Must have been when you were about six,
在我们失去她不久前
not long before we lost her.
嘿 -非常抱歉…
Hey. - I'm really sorry,
希望你不介意 我需要找人谈谈 而我想到了你
I hope you don't mind, I need someone to talk to and I thought of you.
进来吧 进来跟我谈
Come in. Come in, talk to me.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表