剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
这是我爸妈 以前他们会去伊丝家里上♥床♥
That's my mum and dad. They used to meet at Izzy's to have sex.
他们旧情未了 偶尔会打一炮
We had a pump from time to time for old time's sake.
德鲁就是个贪心的混账
Drew's a greedy wee bastard who wouldn't let her
不肯放过她
out of his clutches.
玛丽在帆船展上失踪 尸体三个月后被挖出
Marie went missing at a festival. Three months later, she was dug up.
我拜托你别再过问
Now I'm asking you to drop this.
玛丽喝醉了所以跟吉米发生争吵
Marie got into a row with Jimmy because she was drunk.
这个未知物质反复出现 显示同样峰值
This unknown here keeps cropping up. I keep seeing the same peak.
鉴识所的莎拉高登 质疑建物本身有问题
Sarah Gordon at SiFA flagged up issues with the building.
我们要以法人杀人罪起诉麦克菲公♥司♥
We're looking at MacAfee Construction. Prosecuting the company for corporate homicide.
你说话要非常小心
Be very careful about what you say.
你正在打探有人想隐藏的事
You're poking around in something someone's wanting to hide.
我妈会不会是在那张床上被杀的
What if my mum was murdered on that bed?
思凯说她会去问伊丝
Skye said she'd ask Izzy about it,
然后又拿刀威胁我们
next thing she's pulling a knife on us.
留痕
第 一 季 第 4 集
当你面对一个陌生人
When you look at someone you don't know,
会很笼统地把对方的五官看个大概
you take in all their features at once in a general kind of way.
然而辨识还有另一种
But then there's this other kind of recognition,
熟悉的辨识
familiar recognition,
你对某张脸孔太过熟悉 一眼就能看出异常
where you know a face so well you can see all of its irregularities.
你到底想说什么
What you trying to say?
即使对方变胖或变瘦许多 或留了大胡子
So, you would recognise that person, even if they were much fatter or thinner or grow a massive beard,
你也还是能认出 因为你认得那张脸
because you know that face.
反正…
Well,
我绝对不会留大胡子
I'm not going to grow a massive beard.
或是变很胖或很瘦
Or get much fatter or thinner
脸上更没有任何异常的地方
and I don't have any irregularities, right?
你只要记得这一点就好
So you can just think about that.
希望我告诉麦金文督察是对的作法
I hope I did the right thing telling DI McKinven.
你做得很对
You did.
玛丽孟洛可能是在那张床上被杀害
Marie Monroe might have been murdered on that bed.
艾玛有说是在哪里看见的吗
Did Emma say whereabouts she saw it?
在一间储藏室 -快去取回床头板
In the box room. - Well, let's get that headboard then.
好的 -若有必要就做好重启调查的准备
Right. And let's be primed to reopen the case if needs be. Right.
是 -案子我们自己办 由你负责
Keep it local. You hang onto it.
我会转告审查组
I'll tell the review team what you're up to.
谢谢 -对了 尼尔
Thank you. Oh, and Neil,
重案组已经离开了
the major investigation team has gone.
去哪里 -格拉斯哥 两件枪击案
Where? - Glasgow. Two shootings.
都没来道别
They never said goodbye.
我在原始卷宗里发现疑点
I just found something in the original files.
当初吉米通报玛丽失踪时
When Jimmy first reported Marie's missing,
他说他们在帆船展上有点小口角
he said they had a slight disagreement at the Tall Ships Festival,
可是茱莉却说得很严重
but Julie made it sound a lot more serious.
等他来局里再直接问他
We'll ask him about that when he comes in.
去看看伊丝对床有什么说法
Let's see what Izzy has to say about that bed.
我怎么知道你会回来
How do I know you'll be back?
因为我就是会
Because I will.
我要去到处探险走走 然后就回来
I'll explore Scotland and I will come back.
我得回来拿帽子
I have to come back to get my hat.
好 你可以走了
OK. You may go.
(致命毒品导致两死)
我接到警方委托
I've just had a call from the police asking
分♥析♥害死那两个女孩的毒品
if we'll analyse the pills that killed those girls.
作为研究内容
As part of the study?
刚刚得知 有人在丹地提供毒性极强的毒品
Well, they know there's a supply of very toxic drugs in Dundee
而我们有能力检验 所以就试试看
just now, and we have the means to test them, so we'll see.
有进展就告诉我
Keep me posted.
好 有什么问题
Right, what are we looking at?
在目前已分♥析♥的 警方查扣的35件毒品中
Emma's unknown crops up in 18 of the 35 police seized drug samples
有18件样本里 都出现了艾玛发现的未知物质
we've analysed so far.
我认为未知分子可能是PMMA
And I think the unknown molecule might be PMMA.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what PMMA is?
路意丝刚跟我解释说
Louise was just telling me,
近似摇♥头♥丸♥的成分 但效果与毒性都更强
it's similar to MDMA but much stronger and more toxic.
足以致命
Aye, it can kill you.
会让身体过热 器官衰竭
It can make your body overheat, it can cause organ failures.
很毒的
Lethal stuff.
好 我们先订出 自己的摇♥头♥丸♥纯度标准
OK, let's make up our own standard of pure PMMA and see
再检验未知分子是否相符
if your molecule conforms with that. - Cool.
好
Cool.
听尼尔说案子有进展
So, I heard from Neil there's been some developments.
你还好吗
Are you doing OK?
还好 我提起后他就大动作搜查
Yeah. I mean, I was pretty spooked by how much he set in motion after
也让我吓了一跳 -想必是
I first spoke to him. - Sure.
不过昨晚我又打给他 我想交给他们是对的
But I rang him last night and I think it was right to hand it over.
很好 有人给你精神上的支持吗
Good. Are you getting all the emotional support you need?
在这里吗
What, here?
抱歉 我的意思不是只在鉴识所
No, sorry, I didn't mean here so much as from friends?
而是你的朋友
from friends?
有 当然有
Yeah. Yeah, I am, definitely.
那就好
Good.
别被尼尔吓到 他是好人
Don't be spooked by Neil. He's a good man.
我们要征求你同意 取回储藏室里的床头板
We'd like your permission to retrieve the headboard from your box room.
不在我家储藏室
It's not in my box room.
我们有根据在那里
We've reason to believe it is.
储藏室里有什么我很清楚 谢谢
I know what's in my box room, thank you.
伊丝 我也可以申请搜索令 我一定会拿到
Izzy, I can apply for a search warrant, I will get one.
或许会比征得你同意拖更久
It might take longer than you agreeing for us to take it,
但结果都是一样的
but in the end the result will be the same.
我们一定会拿到 -我拒绝
We will get it. - I refuse.
为什么
Why?
因为那一点关系都没有
Because it's got nothing to do with anything.
那问题在哪里
So what's the problem?
艾玛那个小姑娘
That wee lassie, Emma,
亏我关心她 信任她
who I cared for, who I trusted,
她处心积虑地再次接近我们母女
has insinuated herself back into my daughter and me's life
全是为了让我背上杀人罪
because she means to make a murderer out of me.
我快死了都还不够
It's not enough that I'm dying.
还得背一条杀人罪
I have to be a murderer as well.
我快不行了
Oh, I can't deal with this.
不行了
I can't deal with... Oh.
我的药好像怪怪的
There's something up with my medication.
重点在于 伊丝
The thing is, Izzy,
我们要查的是一桩谋杀悬案
we're looking at an unsolved murder,
事隔18年
18 years ago.
物证已难以取得
Physical evidence is very hard to get.
而这片床头板就是当年的东西
And here is something from that time.
最后一个见到玛丽的人是你
You were the last person to see Marie alive.
她当时正要回家
She was going home.
她传简讯说“我要回家了”
She texted me, "I'm going home."
我知道 我看过你的通联记录
I know. I've seen your phone records.
她不是死在那张床上的
She wasn't murdered on that bed.
那么你何以推三阻四 不愿交给我们
Then why are you so reluctant for us to get a hold of it?
因为我们经常在那张床上吸毒
We did loads of coke on that bed.
有哪些人
Who's we?
我 玛丽和德鲁
Me, Marie, Drew.
你就担心这个 -对
Is that what you're worried about? - Aye.
伊丝 时隔18年 我不可能办你毒品罪
Izzy. There's no way I'm going to do you 18 years after the fact for a five-two.
你是说真的吗 -崔娜 帮我证明一下吧
Are you serious? - Trina. Back me up here.
持有毒品的话 不可能
Possession of drugs? No way.
伊丝是装出来的吗
Is Izzy faking it?
你是指她的病情严重性吗
Do you mean how bad her illness really is?
对
Aye.
她老爱说自己快死了 但看起来好好的
Well, she loves to tell us she's dying, but she looks all right to me.
我去查查看
Oh, I'll see what I can find out.
你认为是她杀的吗
Can you see her killing Marie?
我们不晓得玛丽是怎么死的
We don't know how Marie was killed.
死因从未确认
They never established a cause of death.
不过…
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表