剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
A barcode.
印在标签贴纸上 标签通常摸起来很光滑
Printed on a sticky label. You know how a label's glossy and smooth?
纸纤维隙缝间充满了高岭土
The little spaces between the paper fibres are filled with Kaolin -
一种黏土 能让火烧得更慢
clay, so it burns more slowly.
你很满意吧
Hm... Pleased with that, aren't you?
没错 尼尔
Yes, I am, Neil.
很多人以为火能烧毁一切
People think everything gets destroyed by fire,
但几乎一切都会留下痕迹
almost everything leaves traces.
假如那是投递条码 就能查出寄出地址
If that's a delivery barcode, you could get an address from it.
是的 而另一种 能从折叠的厚纸板中找到的东西
You could. The other thing that could be recoverable from inside folded cardboard,
就是指纹 即使烧成这样也没问题
even as burnt as this, is fingerprints.
那就太完美了 我们开始吧 -好
Well, that would be a dream. - We'll get cracking with that.
你知道如果烤吐司机没通电
Right. You know how you can't get this to stay clicked down,
这个按下去就会跳回来吧
if your toaster's switched off at the wall?
知道
I do.
那是因为电磁铁
That's cos it's needs the flow of electricity to activate the electromagnet,
需要有电流才能启动 这样才不会跳回来
that's what keeps it clicked down.
在吐司不管烤多久之后 只要电流一停
When the electricity stops, after however long it takes to toast your toast,
就没有磁力了 吐司架就会弹起来
it's not magnetised any more and the tray lift pops up.
这被动过手脚了吗 -看这里
Was this rigged? - Here, look...
这里被绑了金属丝
A twist tie has been wrapped around it...
这样吐司架就无法和电磁铁分离
...so the tray lift couldn't disconnect from the electromagnet.
那防热装置怎么没有破坏电路
Huh... So why didn't the thermal protection device kick in and break the circuit?
它没办法启动
It couldn't.
这里被回纹针夹住了
A paper clip's been put across it to hold it together,
让它打不开 这样电流就会持续进来
so the electricity kept flowing through.
烤吐司机不断地加热 -没错
The toaster kept heating up? - Exactly.
艾玛 过来看
Emma, come and watch.
我们破解出厂牌和型号♥之后 艾玛骑脚踏车去市区买♥♥了一台来
Emma biked into town to buy it after we deciphered the make and model.
好 我们按照我们认为的方式
So, we've set up the toaster in exactly the same way
将吐司机和厚纸板设置好了
as we think it was done.
开始吧
Off we go.
那么这确实是火源了
So, this is surely the source of the fire.
我想我们要调查的是人为纵火
I think we're looking at wilful fire-raising
以及谋杀
and murder.
但你不想妄下定论吧
You won't be drawn, will you?
我必须等你的报告
I'll have to wait for your report.
是的 没错
Yes, you will.
我晚点打给你好吗 有事需要你帮忙
Can I ring you later? I need to ask you a favour.
(德鲁柯宾,今晚现场演出)
我的天啊
Oh, God!
我的宝贝艾玛
Emma, darling!
你好啊 美女 -嗨 爸
Aw. Hello, gorgeous! Hi, Dad.
天啊 真糟糕
Oh, God, no...
我也会有同样的想法 -我的反应不理性
I would have thought the same. It wasn't a rational reaction.
这事关你妈妈的谋杀案
This is your mother's murder we're talking about here.
怎么可能理性反应
How's that ever going to be rational?
然后她跟我说我妈妈的谋杀案
Well, and then I get told that my mother's murder's just a
只是再普通不过的陈规案件
bog-standard stereotypical one.
一点也不特别 拜托也说点好的
Not even a special one. I mean, please, leave me something.
你跟她长得真像
Ah, you look so like her.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
谁杀了她
Who killed her?
但愿我知道
I wish I knew.
我想我已经到了该知道的年纪了
I think I've got to an age where I need to know.
也许我是为此回来的
I think maybe that's why I've come back.
这个嘛
Well,
你可以让你♥妈♥的♥事定义你
you can be defined by what happened to your mum,
或者
or
你可以选择抛开它
you can choose to refuse that.
我知道
I know.
我永远都会在这里支持你
And I will always be here for you.
2002年来 我今天第一次见到思凯了
I saw Skye today, for the first time since 2002.
很棒吧 -超棒的
Was that sweet? - Really sweet.
但是伊丝可能快死了
But Izzy might be dying.
她的肺快不行了 -天啊
Her lungs are packing up. Jeez, oh...
可怜的伊丝
Poor Izzy.
你要睡哪里
Where will you sleep?
沙发
Sofa.
晚安 宝贝 -晚安 爸
Goodnight, darling. - Goodnight, dad.
谢啦
Thanks.
爸
Dad?
哈啰
Hello?
德鲁在吗
Is Drew there?
不在 -我要跟他拿东西
No. - He's got some stuff for me.
我能进去吗 -不能
Can I come in? - No.
我需要拿我的东西 我知道在哪里 让我进去吧
I need my stuff. I know where it is, just let me in!
不要
No.
真谢谢你啊
Thanks for nothing!
告诉德鲁我会再回来 -可恶…
Tell Drew I'll be coming back. Shit, shit, shit...
搞什么 谢了 爸
What the fuck? Thanks, Dad...
我是德鲁 你知道该怎么做
You're through to Drew, you know what to do.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave a message, I'll get straight back to you.
该死
Fuck!
他放在哪里
Where does he keep it?
该死的
Fucking hell.
莎拉 -嘿
Sarah. - Hey.
你做得很好
You played a blinder.
我们从厚纸板上的条码
The barcode on the cardboard,
追踪到了希尔敦一名女子的地址
it led us to a woman at an address in Hilltown.
她记得有把厚纸板包装放进
She remembers putting that packaging in the recycling bin
他们住♥宅♥区共用的回收桶
shared by the whole block of flats.
社吉布克
Shuggie Brooke
住在12号♥ -那个经理
lives at number 12. - The manager?
秘密夜♥总♥会♥的经理 是的
The manager of Secrets, aye.
我们自然会去问布克先生 他是否有从回收桶取出厚纸板
And naturally, we want to go down and ask Mr Brooke if he'd fished the cardboard out of the bin,
塞到被他动过手脚的烤吐司机
jammed it in a toaster that he'd rigged
并放火烧了他的夜♥总♥会♥ 但是…
and set his nightclub on fire, but,
我们问不了 -为什么
we can't. - Why?
因为…
Cos
社吉布克前天在泰桥跳桥自杀了
Shuggie Brooke jumped off the Tay Bridge the day before yesterday.
天啊 -是啊
Oh, God. - I know.
听我说 莎拉 很抱歉我帮不了你的忙
Listen, Sarah, I'm sorry I couldn't help you with that favour.
别傻了 尼尔 我能理解
Oh, don't be daft, Neil, I get it.
祝你有美好的一天 -你也是
Have a nice day. - You, too.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
磨课师的事怎么样啊
What about the MOOC then?
有两万三千人注册
23,000 people.
对啊 真不可思议
I know, it's amazing.
大家都很爱你的香蕉蛋糕
So, everyone's raving about your banana loaf.
初学者的好运气
Ha... Beginner's luck.
格雷格 那个…
Greg, um...
有一个人在出差的时候 跟另一个人上了床
A person has sex with a person while working out of town.
几个月后
Months later,
那个人寄了明信片说要拜访那个人
the person gets a postcard from the person saying they're coming to visit.
但那个人没办法和那个人联络上
The person can't get in touch with the person to ask for more details,
因为他们从没交换过电♥话♥号♥码
because they never exchanged numbers.
那个人怎么知道那个人的地址
How did the person know the person's address?
那个人知道那个人的上班地点
They know where the person works.
那次性♥爱♥美好吗
Was the sex good?
我想是的
I believe so...
好的
OK.
那么 我觉得…
Well, I think...
那个人真幸运
Lucky person?
我会替你传达讯息 谢了
I'll pass it along, thanks.
办公室的两具遗骸 确认是被通报失踪的两名员工
The remains in the office are the two members of staff reported missing,
雪莉和巴希尔 DNA和齿列都吻合
Shelley and Bashir, DNA and dentition matched.
那厨房♥里的那具遗骸呢
And the fleshed remains in the kitchen?
DNA数据库没有他的资料 陷入困境了
There's no match for his DNA on the database - they're stuck.
他可能就是纵火的人
He could be the one who set the place on fire.
单凭厚纸板上社吉布克的指纹 无法证明他是纵火者
Shuggie Brooke's prints on the cardboard doesn't prove he started the fire.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表