剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
and tried to cover up the murder by starting a fire,
看来这是预谋犯案 崔娜 请说
so it's looking premeditated. Trina?
社吉布克债台高筑 他一直都有贷款
Shuggie Brook was in debt. He's got loans on the go.
他的银行结算单显示 他常常提领大笔现金
You can see from his statements he's withdrawing large amounts.
伊恩豪伊似乎总带着现金 也是个赌徒
It seems Ian Howie was a cash man and a gambler.
他常常一离开就是好几天
It was normal for him to go off for days at a time.
还有 秘密夜♥总♥会♥有保火灾险
Oh, and Secrets was insured for fire,
最近才重新申请的
recently renewed.
布克肯定知道只要拿到那笔保险金 他想做什么都可以
Brook would have known, if he got that pay out, he could to anything with it.
要重建也不需要那笔钱
He didn't have to use it to rebuild.
这并没有解释他为何杀死豪伊
It doesn't explain why he killed Howie.
他跳桥自杀的理由倒是很明显
No mystery why Brook jumped off the bridge.
他对烤吐司机动手脚之后
He accidentally killed Bashir Kumar and his own niece
意外害死了 巴希尔库玛跟他自己的侄女
when he rigged the toaster.
好的 所以谋杀动机可能是财务问题
OK, so possibly a financial motive.
我们能否查出更多的内情
Can we find out if there's another story?
我们的机密消息来源怎么说
What are our confidential sources telling us?
在和证人谈话时
We need to make sure that we speak to witnesses
我们必须当作布克没有死
as if Brook hadn't died.
我们必须对这些人的死全面保密
We need to cover all aspects of these people's deaths.
鉴识所的莎拉高登质疑 建筑物本身有问题
Sarah Gordon at SIFA flagged up issues with the building itself.
我们侦讯了在2008年负责整修的人了吗
We're speaking to the people who refurbished it in 2008?
麦克菲营建公♥司♥ -今天有去查
MacAfee Construction. - Getting any evidence
任何他们使用的材料
that they've got of materials used,
或是收据、发♥票♥的相关资讯了吗
any receipts, invoices, today?
会议结束后马上去 -很好
Straight after this. - Great.
那么看来
So it's looking like
这是两种不相关的元素 一起蓄意谋杀
two discrete elements - one intentional murder
两起意外死亡
and two accidental,
不过我们必须确认 没有遗漏任何它们之间的关联性
but we need to make sure that we're not missing a connection.
我们可能需要进行致命事故的调查
There is likely to be a fatal accident enquiry.
死者家属会想知道发生了什么事
The families will want answers.
315…
Three, one, five,
74 -谢了
seven, four. - Thanks.
你的制♥服♥也非常干净
Your uniform's spotless as well,
护目镜是一定要的
and these goggles don't miss anything.
我们一早就在等你来
We were expecting you first thing.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
艾玛 你看
Emma, look.
我请警方每次缉毒后留一小部分给我们
I asked for a subsection from each drug seizure that the police make
这样就能取得各式各样的样本
so we get a mix like this.
这张表让你核对 我要去上大一的课了
That's how you check everything off. I need to get to my first years.
交给我吧 -谢了
Leave it with me. - Thanks.
你在找蛋糕吗 -不…
Were you after some cake? - No.
这个嘛…
Well...
有一名伙伴告诉我… -我们还有剩一些香蕉蛋糕
One of the lads was telling me... - We have the remains of a banana loaf
跟红丝绒蛋糕 -请给我红丝绒蛋糕 谢谢
or a red velvet. - Ooh, red velvet, please.
鲍比可有得受了 -没错
Bobby's in for a shock. - That's right.
嘿 鲍比 系紧安全带
Hey, Bobby, fasten your seat belt
因为我们要开始喂你吃
cos you're about to start being fed
丹地黑心街头上真正的毒品了
some real drugs from the mean streets of Dundee.
好的
Right.
我们从这些开始吧 其他的我待会补上
Let's start with these. We can lock the rest in the safe.
你们熟悉这些蓝色小药丸吗
Are you at all familiar with these little blue pills?
这个嘛…
Hm, well...
它们的外观都差不多 所以…
They have a generic appearance,
我没办法确定之前是否分♥析♥过这些
so I can't be sure if we've analysed these specific ones previously.
了解 好的
Right. Sure, yeah.
喂 思凯
Hi, Skye.
我在想 不知道你问你妈照片的事了没
I was just wondering if you asked your mum about the photo.
还没 我有去看她
No, see, I went to visit,
但她今天似乎状况很不好
but seemingly she'd had a bad day
他们要我让她好好睡一觉 所以我没见到她
so they said to leave her sleeping, and I never saw her.
好吧
Oh, OK.
你也没把照片传给我 你不是要传给我吗
And you never sent me it. You were going to send me the photo.
对 那个…
Yeah, yeah.
其实我觉得我们不该拿这件事烦她
I don't think we should bother her with it, actually.
我也是这么想
I was wondering the same, you know.
她状况不好 这样烦她不恰当
She's in a bad way, and I think it's inappropriate to bother her.
我同意
I agree.
还是不要打扰她比较好
Just leave her be.
不管我爸妈做了什么 那是他们两个的私事
It was a private thing between my mum and dad, whatever they got up to.
我想你说的对
Yeah, I think you're right.
对了
Oh,
你跟那个警♥察♥聊得怎么样
erm, how did you get on with your police guy?
基本上就是打招呼、寒暄一下
Oh, it was literally like, "Hello. Nice to meet you.
你♥妈♥的♥事我很遗憾 我们没办法透露任何讯息
"Sorry about your mum. We can't tell you anything.
然后再见 浪费时间而已 -好吧
Bye-bye." It was a waste of time. - Oh, well.
那个 我要挂电♥话♥了
Listen, I've got to go.
我要去找一个人 -找谁
I'm meeting someone. - Who?
跟谁去约会吗
Like a date someone?
我之后跟你说 再见
I'll tell you later. Bye.
再见 美女
Bye, gorgeous.
你好
Hi.
你并没有真的那么做吧 -我真的有
You didn't really, did you? - No, I did.
我把它丢进垃圾桶 然后又把它拿出来
I did chuck it in the bin, and then I took it out again.
为什么 -你很好心
Why? - You were kind,
我很无礼
I was rude,
我喜欢你的鼻子 不知道为什么
and I like your nose for some reason.
这是我爸的鼻子
It's my dad's nose.
但他有自己的鼻子 不是吗 -是的
I hope he's got his own, though, right? - Oh, aye.
他的鼻子部门装备齐全
He's fully equipped in the nose department.
一品脱浓啤酒和一品脱莱姆汽水 谢谢
A pint of heavy and a pint of lime and soda, please.
你确定吗
Are you sure -
莱姆汽水 -确定
lime and soda? - Yeah.
昨晚玩得很疯吧 -不完全是
Quite a night last night, was it? - Not really.
你感觉上是个派对狂 -不完全是
You strike me as quite the party animal. - Not really.
不是吗
No?
通常是因为玩得很尽兴 才会忘了珍贵的随身物品
Leaving your most precious possessions in a club usually indicates a good night.
或是玩得迷失自我
Or a lost one.
我想不见得吧
I wondered about that.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
不知道
I don't know.
第一周非常成功
Week one was a huge success.
两万三千一百一十九人上了磨课师
23,119 people completed the MOOC.
课程备受好评 大家吵着要上更多的课
Great feedback and they're clamouring for more,
做得好 各位
so well done, everybody.
我知道现在有点迟
And I know it's late,
但第五和第六课有一些小细节
but there's some tiny wee amendments
需要修改 所以大家听好了
we need to make to the content of modules five and six, so listen up.
在提到家庭背景的时候
When we get to family background,
麻烦各位改成死者有三个儿子
can we make it our victim had three sons,
并且把丈夫的年龄改成29岁
and can we change the age of the victim's husband to 29?
就这样 这些是有被影响到的章节
That's it. These are the sections it affects.
改好以后就回传给我
When you've made those changes, just ping them over to me.
你介意我问为什么要做这些修改吗
Do you mind me asking the reason behind those changes?
因为跟现实离得太近了
We sailed too close to reality.
我能说的就这样
That's all I can say.
所以你为什么得做善事
So why did you need to do a good deed?
当然是为了弥补坏事 -你做了什么
To make up for a bad one, of course. - What did you do?
是我没做什么
It's what I didn't do.
你没做什么
What didn't you do?
我没有用脑思考
I didn't think.
我做了蠢事
I was stupid,
而人们因此受苦
and people suffered as a result.
你说的是工作的事 还是…
Are you talking about work or...?
工作的事
Work.
那你说的受苦指的是 -我没有直接造成他们受苦 但是…
And when you say suffered...? - Well, they didn't suffer as a direct result of me,
我有参与其中
but... I played a part.
发生什么事了
So what will happen?
警♥察♥刚跟我谈过 他们在查我们做了什么
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表