剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
很好啊
That's great. Nice.
没想到真的能见到你
I genuinely didn't expect to see you.
我刚好来学校附近 想看看你的工作环境
I was just near the campus and curious to see where you work.
需要载你一程吗 -不用了 谢谢
Can I give you a life somewhere? - No, I'm all right, thanks.
上来吧 我有话要说
Jump in a minute, I'd like a word.
上车
Jump in.
最近跟你♥爸♥见过面吗
Have you seen your father lately?
没有
No.
不晓得他还瞒着哪些关于玛丽的秘密
I wonder what other secrets he's been hiding from us about Marie.
你不顾他人感受
You've been cavalier with people.
造成许多困扰
You're causing a lot of trouble.
我得向你致敬
And I take my hat off to you.
真的要致敬
I do.
杀害玛丽的凶手还没抓到
The man who killed Marie is still out there.
我想知道是谁
I want to know who he is.
要他付出代价
And I want him to pay for it...
跟你一样
...as much as you do.
你在做的事若我能帮上忙
So if I can help in any way with what you're doing,
就跟我说一声
you let me know.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
别担心 我不会的
Don't worry, I won't.
帽子很漂亮
Nice hat.
谢谢 -没看你戴过帽子
Thanks. - Never seen you wear a hat.
这个嘛…
Well.
艾玛看起来很平静 我们聊过 她的心情不错
Emma seems fine to me, I, we had a talk and she was chipper.
我只是担心没有给她充分的支持
Yeah. I just worry I'm not giving her as much support as she'd like.
只要当她的上司就好
Just be her boss, that's all you have to do.
她已经释怀了母亲成为教学内容
She's totally over her mother's murder being in the MOOC,
你也应该放下
so you should forget about it too.
她的命案并没有列入课程
Her mother's murder wasn't in the MOOC.
好吧 差一点点
OK. It almost was.
珍宁 你没听到吧
Janine, you didn't hear any of this, right?
听到什么
Any of what?
土质现场的规则就是检验生态样本
The rule of the soil site is just to take ecological samples
确认周围环境的特性
to characterise the immediate and surrounding environment.
嗨
Hi.
你好 我被你吓了一跳
Hello. You gave me a fright.
抱歉 我没看到丹尼尔的车停在外面
I'm sorry, darling, I didn't see Daniel's car parked outside,
就以为没人在家 真的很抱歉
so I assumed no-one was in. I'm so sorry.
没关系
No, you're fine.
我只是把这个送来
I just came to drop this off for him.
意大利红酒
Primitivo and Bardolino.
他喜欢意大利红酒 又需要振奋一下
He loves his Italian red and he needs a bit of cheering up.
我不晓得你有钥匙
I didn't know you had a key.
我也不晓得你搬进来了
I didn't know you'd moved in.
你觉得环境怎么样
So, what do you think of the place?
很棒啊
Yeah, it's great.
那就好
Good.
我也喜欢
I love it.
渴死了
I'm parched.
我爱喝冰的
I like it cold.
“恐怖之砂” 这部电影你知道吗
Ice Cold In Alex, do you know that film?
不晓得 -是一部老片
No. - It's an oldie.
这小子该换个新水龙头了
Mm. Boy wonder needs to fit a new washer on this tap.
这是建筑工的通病
That's a builder's cliche.
替别人盖了泰姬玛哈陵
You're building the Taj Mahal for other people
自家的门却摇摇欲坠
and your own doors are hanging off their hinges.
丹尼尔说了你们认识的经过
Daniel was telling me how you met.
很浪漫
Very romantic.
也不尽然 -不是背景
Not really, I mean... - Not the setting.
而是你向他求助
You asking him for help and him finding your bag and...
他找到了你的包包 你主动约他
him finding your bag and you asking him out.
是他约我的 -这样啊 是我记错了
He asked me out. - Oh. I got that wrong.
我的确向他求助 他也找到了我的包
No, I did ask him for help and he did find my bag,
然后他给了我名片
but then he gave me his card.
他的名片
His business card?
这么文雅 你看了他的名片之后心想
Very suave. And so you looked at his card and thought,
这就是我要找的对象
"That's my man."
其实被我丢进垃圾桶
No, I chucked it in the bin, actually.
你不是打给他吗
I thought you rang him? - Yeah, I did.
对 后来确实有打给他
Later. - Oh, but how did you have his number?
怎么会有他的号♥码
Oh, because I fished the card out again.
因为我又把名片捡起来
Oh, because I fished the card out again.
抱歉 我让你不愉快了吗 -没有 没事
Sorry, I'm annoying you. - No, you're not.
只是感觉像在考试
It's just like it's an exam or something.
抱歉 我无意烦你
Sorry, darling, I didn't mean to annoy you,
我只是喜欢听情侣相遇的经过
It's just I always like hearing how people met, you know?
当下的情境和巧合
The circumstances and the coincidences.
我跟丹尼尔的妈是在学校认识
I met Daniel's mother at school.
你见过他的母亲吗
Hmm. Have you met Daniel's mother?
没有 -你一定会的
No. - I'm sure you will.
虽然遗憾我们感情转淡
We grew apart, unfortunately,
不过丹尼尔跟她感情很好
but Daniel has a good relationship with her.
你要打电♥话♥给谁吗 -没有
You want to ring someone? - No.
我看到你伸手拿电♥话♥
I thought you were reaching for your phone.
没有
No.
我该走了 -好
Well, I should get going. - OK.
你母亲的死令人遗憾
I'm so sorry about your mother.
在这种情况下失去她 -谢谢
That you lost her in that way. - Thanks.
太悲惨了 -是啊
Awful. - Yeah.
我记得上了新闻
I remember it being in the news.
我不想提这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
没必要用这种口气
There's no need to take that tone.
你让我觉得不自在
Well, you're making me feel uncomfortable.
我道歉 -请你离开
I apologise. - And I'd like you to leave.
等一下 -我要请你离开
Oh, just hang on a minute. I'd like you to leave!
等一下 -请你离开
Hang on a second. - I'd like you to leave!
你冷静听我说
Will you calm down and listen?!
我是打算离开 我也一定会走
I will leave, I want to, and I will.
但先把话说清楚 你太过分了
As soon as we sort this out, cos you're going over the top here
我必须解释清楚 让你明白
and I need to explain myself and set you straight.
不 离我远一点
No, no, no, get away from me.
救命啊
Help. Help.
艾玛 -救命啊
Emma. - Help!
艾玛 不要过去
Emma, come away from there.
艾玛
Emma.
不
No.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表