剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
我担心丹地会让你招架不住
I am scared Dundee might be really full-on for you.
这是我爸妈 以前他们会去伊丝家里上♥床♥
That's my mum and dad. They used to meet up at Izzy's to have sex.
玛丽在一场展览上失踪了
Marie went missing at a festival.
三个月后被挖掘出来
Three months later, she was dug up.
我妈会不会是在那张床上被杀的
What if my mum was murdered on that bed?
我们把床头板拿过来
Well, let's get that headboard, then,
准备好重新调查这个案子
and let's be primed to reopen the case.
高登教授有参与调查的那个火灾现场
You know that fire scene Prof Gordon was working on?
是叫做秘密夜♥总♥会♥吗
Was it called Secrets?
我是当时的工头 结果有人死了
I was the foreman, and people have died.
最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst-case scenario?
这是过失杀人 所以… -坐牢
Well, it's culpable homicide, so... Jail.
你♥爸♥是在替他自己着想 而不是其他人
Your dad's looking out for himself, no-one else.
火灾报告是高登教授写的 -你有看过吗
Professor Gordon wrote the fire report. Have you seen it?
床头板上有五个不同男人的精♥液♥
The semen on the headboard belongs to five different men.
我会去苏格兰到处探索 然后我会回来
I'll explore Scotland and I will come back.
你好 艾玛 很高兴见到你
Hello, Emma, lovely to meet you.
你♥妈♥的♥事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your mother.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
我必须解释清楚 让你明白
I need to explain myself and set you straight.
不要 离我远一点
No! No, get away from me!
艾玛
Emma!
留痕
第 一 季 第 5 集
艾玛 抓紧
Emma, just hold on!
抓紧
Hold on!
你没事的 -救命
You're OK. No! Help!
没事的 你不会有事的
You're OK, you're going to be fine.
再撑一下 我想办法抓住你
Hang on a sec while I just take your weight.
再撑一下就好
Hang on just a sec.
好了 我抓住你了
OK, I've... I've got you.
你能放手吗
Are you OK to let go?
你必须放手
I need you to let go.
她想往下跳吗
Was she trying to jump?!
她就那样翻过去了
She just flipped.
翻过去是什么意思
What do you mean "flipped"?
数到三
After three.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
没事了…没事了
OK, OK.
没事了…没事了 -让我进去
OK. OK. - Let me in!
我是楼上的住客 我想…
I live upstairs, I think...
丹尼尔 -艾玛
Daniel! Emma!
你没事吧 -没事
You OK? Yeah.
发生什么事了
What happened?
艾玛
Emma.
不要 不要让他靠近我
No! Get him away from me!
很抱歉 我们之间有很严重的误会
I'm so sorry. There's been a terrible misunderstanding.
等等…怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What happened?
我可以进来吗 -不可以
Is it OK if I come in? No!
这是怎么回事 -没什么
What's going on here? Nothing.
我们只是需要谈谈 -不要
We just need to talk. No!
艾玛 你上楼来好吗 我们三个可以想办法…
Emma, will you come up, and the three of us can try to sort this out?
不要 我完全不想靠近他
No, I don't want to be anywhere near him.
我们去谈谈
Let's just go talk about it.
这两个人让你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe with these guys?
不
No!
我们应该跟着他们到警♥察♥局
We should follow them to the police station.
好
Yeah.
反正他们一去那里做笔录
As soon as they get there and give an account,
我们就会被叫过去
we'll be getting a call anyway.
最好是进局里
Best to go in,
厘清事情 确定她没事
clear this up, make sure she's OK.
你怎么会在这里
Why were you here?
我带酒来给你
I was bringing you some wine.
我还是不明白这是怎么回事
I just don't understand what happened.
我也是 她突然就抓狂了 -为什么
Me neither. She just freaked. But why?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是告诉她 她那样失去妈妈 我很遗憾
I just said I was sorry she lost her mum that way.
我爬到阳台外面
I went over the balcony
是因为我觉得他想伤害我
because I thought he wanted to harm me.
我进去的时候 她快吓死了
It gave her a hell of a fright when I walked in,
因为她在等的人是丹尼尔
cos she was expecting Daniel.
基本上从那个当下开始 她就非常紧张
Basically, from that moment, she was on edge.
他一直盘问我是怎么认识丹尼尔的
He was quizzing me about how I met Daniel.
一周
A week.
我认识她一周
I've known her for a week.
他问我我妈的事
He was asking about my mum, but...
他在探听消息
He was fishing.
我做的每一件事似乎都让她很惊慌
Everything I did seemed to alarm her.
他的行为很有威胁性
His behaviour was threatening.
我觉得备受威胁
And I felt very threatened by him.
没有 就我所知 我爸从来没有威胁过别人
No, I've never known my dad to threaten someone.
要不是觉得被威胁 我是不会爬阳台的
You don't climb over a balcony if you don't feel threatened.
艾玛不会说谎
Emma wouldn't lie.
我只是想安抚她
I just wanted to calm her down.
我爸很坚持表示这是一场误会
My dad's adamant there was a misunderstanding.
嗨 艾玛 还好吗
Hi, Emma, OK?
还好
Yeah.
怎么样 -我们已控告菲尔麦克菲了
What's happening? We've charged Phil MacAfee.
罪名是什么
With what?
我们以第38条之妨害安宁罪名 控告他
We've charged him with a Section 38, which is basically breach of the peace.
他会怎么样
What will happen to him?
我们对他起诉后 他今晚就会被释放
He'll be released later tonight, once we've processed him.
我无意让他被控告
I didn't want him charged.
他已经被控告了
Well, he has been charged.
我们很认真看待你的恐惧
We take the state of fear you were in seriously.
我已经叫菲尔麦克菲别再靠近你了
We've told Phil MacAfee to stay away from you.
菲尔现在在哪里
Where's Phil now?
在按指纹 -天啊
Being fingerprinted. God.
好的 你可以回家了
Right, well, you can go home now.
你觉得跟丹尼尔回家安全吗
Would you feel safe going home with Daniel?
安全
Yeah.
你会告诉麦金文侦查督察 我没手♥机♥可用吧
You will tell DI McKinven that I've not got a phone, won't you?
我不知道他们会控告他
Look, I didn't know they'd charge him.
你以为去警♥察♥局 说你觉得安全受到威胁
What did you think was going to happen when you went off to the police station
会发生什么事
to say you didn't feel safe?
我没有
I didn't.
你没有思考 还是你不觉得安全
What, you didn't think? Or you didn't feel safe?
都是 -你干嘛爬阳台
Neither. Why the hell did you go over the balcony?
我…
I just...
我必须逃离你♥爸♥ 结果就失控了
I had to get away from your dad, and I lost it.
是因为他提到你妈怎么死的吗
Was it because he mentioned how your mum died?
对
Yeah.
我爸要处理的事情够多了
My dad's got enough going on, Emma.
因为我 他必须背上过失杀人罪
He's looking at culpable homicide, thanks to me,
他完全不需要再遇上这种事 -我知道
and he needs this like a hole in the head. I know!
参与调查玛丽孟洛案的实习病理学家
The trainee pathologist who worked on Marie Monroe
根本不知道自己在做什么
didn't know what she was doing.
她的报告满是基本的错误
Her report is full of basic ignorance.
她这里提到的“股骨”
She talks about femurs -
复数的写法错了
the plural is femora.
她也提到“手的骨头”
And she talks about "bones of the hand" -
它们是有专有名词的
they have names.
那么是你的话会怎么做
So what would you do differently?
我们在讲的是被脏污的弃尸地点
Are we talking about the contaminated dump site
还是玛丽孟洛的坟墓
or are we talking about Marie Monroe's grave?
你知道我是鉴识考古学家 也是鉴识人类学家
You know I'm a forensic archaeologist as well as a forensic anthropologist,
对吧 -我知道 两者都是
right? I do. I was talking about both.
好的 以弃尸地点来说
OK. The dump site -
我会挖得更开、更深
I would dig wider, dig deeper.
他们没找到弃土堆
They didn't identify a spoil heap.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表