剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
Stuff happens to her.
你有要分我吃吗
You going to share those?
(玛丽孟洛)
(最后出现在8点20分 帆船展)
(2001年11月 于丹地山丘发现尸体)
(吉米 1995年结婚)
(伊丝 挚友)
(文森 德鲁的同事)
(德鲁,前伴侣)
菲尔麦克菲的DNA送到实验室了
Phil MacAfee's DNA has gone to the lab.
文森奇尔没去上班
Vincent Keir's gone AWOL.
我们知道有冲突发生
We know there was a scene.
玛丽、德鲁、伊丝 伊丝是关键
Marie, Drew, Izzy... Izzy's the key.
性♥爱♥牵扯其中 毒品也牵扯其中
Sex was in the mix. Drugs were in the mix.
有某件事
And there's something - or someone -
或某人 是伊丝和德鲁闭口不提的
that Drew and Izzy aren't talking about.
今天我们发现艾玛海吉斯 和麦克菲父子牵扯上了
Today, we find out that Emma Hedges is mixed up with the MacAfees.
她怀疑菲尔麦克菲认识玛丽…
She suspects Phil MacAfee knew Marie...
谁知道
So... who knows?
吉米向我们叙述 玛丽在节庆上跳舞的场景时
When Jimmy was telling us about Marie dancing at Tall Ships,
他要我们想像 周围有一群色鬼在看着她
he wanted us to picture a bunch of lairy guys perving on her.
但那只让我心想
But all it made me think
吉米真是个善妒的男人
is what a seriously jealous guy Jimmy is.
我也这么想 -他是个讨厌鬼
Me too. He's a creep!
他的意思基本上是: 既然她要穿那种衣服
He was basically saying, because of what she was wearing,
出事是迟早的事
she had it coming.
我告诉你我想知道什么
I'll tell you what I want to know -
麦克菲父子是否在玩弄艾玛
are the MacAfees playing Emma?
(菲尔麦克菲 丹尼尔麦克菲)
丹尼尔
Daniel,
你认为艾玛和你♥爸♥之间
what do you think happened last night
昨晚发生了什么事
between Emma and your father?
好问题
Good question.
我认为…
I think...
我认为那是一场 个性不合引起的大风暴
I think it was like the perfect storm of a personality clash, you know?
你知道吗
you know?
我爸有时候让人难以招架
See, my dad can be full-on,
假如对方不习惯的话
if you're not used to it.
另一方面 他也认为自己深得人心 因为…
And he expects to win people over, is the other thing, cos...
他总是有办法
Cos he always does.
他那样的人
So you've got that,
碰上艾玛这样…
and then you've got Emma,
敏感又聪明的人
who's sensitive and brainy...
但那在这种情况下会成为弱点
but there's a vulnerability there.
你认识她也才没多久
You haven't known her for long.
的确
No,
但是我很喜欢她
but I'm very fond of her.
我爸走进门
So my dad came in -
吓到了她 她退缩了
that's given her a shock. She's shrunk back.
他往前推进
He's pushed forward,
就… -“往前推进”指的是
just... Pushed forward? As in...?
不 不是肢体上的 就是…
No, not as in physically. Just...
一直跟她闲聊跟开玩笑
kept on chatting and joking, you know,
试图安抚她
wanting to bring her round.
好让他能控制情况
To see the situation his way.
是
Aye.
是
Aye.
我能理解那对艾玛来说是什么感觉
I can see how that would seem to Emma.
他越坚持 她就越退缩
The more he's persisted, the more she's retreated.
他跨出一大步 踩到了地雷…
And he's waded in, pushed the big button,
接着她就失控了
and she's lost it.
地雷是什么
What's the big button?
她妈被谋杀的事
The fact her mum was murdered.
还没破案这件事
The fact it's still unsolved.
因为秘密夜♥总♥会♥的火灾一事
You and your father were charged with culpable homicide
你和你父亲被控告过失杀人罪
with regards to the fire at Secrets nightclub.
对
Yeah.
你什么时候发现
When did you discover
艾玛的雇主是写火灾现场报告的人
that Emma worked for the woman that wrote the report on Secrets?
我们被控告的隔一天
Day after we were charged.
艾玛今天好吗
How's Emma today?
我想应该还好
I think she's OK.
很好
Good.
她有些神经质
Highly strung.
这样讲公平吗
Would that be fair?
也许吧
Maybe.
有跟她联♥系♥的那位警官刚来过
The officer she's been talking to just came by.
昨晚的那位
From last night?
不是 是处理她妈案子的那位
No, the guy she's been dealing with to do with her mum -
最近被提起的那些事
you know, stuff that's just came up.
你告诉你的律师对于过失杀人
You told your solicitor you won't plead guilty
你和我一样不会认罪了 -对
to the culpable homicide, same as me? Yeah.
做得好
Great job.
这些能追溯到多久前
How far do these go back?
7年前
Seven years.
你拿不出夜♥总♥会♥工程的文书资料时 警方怎么说
What did the police say when you couldn't produce the paperwork for the Secrets job?
他们只能接受事实
They just had to accept it.
我跟他们说你搬新家的时候 我们丢掉了很多东西
I explained we junked a lot of stuff when you moved into the new place.
很好 -为什么
Good. Why?
我不希望爱管闲事的家伙们 乱翻我们的文书资料
I don't want nosy bastards poking about in our paperwork.
床头板上有菲尔麦克菲的DNA
Phil MacAfee's DNA's on the headboard!
实验室的人刚才告诉我 那上面都是他的精♥液♥
The guys from the lab just told me - his semen's all over it.
我们知道玛丽孟洛 也在那张床上有性行为
We know Marie Monroe had sex in that bed, too.
这表示麦克菲和玛丽之间有关系
It puts MacAfee with Marie!
他们不一定同时在床上 -没错
Not necessarily at the same time. No.
但是德鲁和伊丝 都从未提过菲尔麦克菲这个人
But neither Drew or Izzy have ever mentioned a Phil MacAfee.
为什么 -我们该先找谁谈
Why? Who do we speak to first?
我来告诉你们一点基本的性知识
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees.
男人射♥精♥的时候
See, when a man ejaculates,
他的鸡鸡会射出大量的精虫
he shoots a load of his spermatozoa from his boaby.
假如他的性♥伴♥侣♥没接好
And if his pal's not there to catch it...
就会喷到家俱上
it will paint the furniture.
跟我们说说菲尔麦克菲的事
Tell us about Phil MacAfee.
他跟我曾经有一段 那是陈年往事了
He was a guy I had a thing with - ancient history.
我是他的情妇
I was his bit on the side.
他认识玛丽吗
Did he know Marie?
不算是
Not really.
只有认识或不认识两种可能性而已
You know someone, or you don't.
他们也许偶尔会相遇吧 我不记得
Well, their paths might have crossed from time to time. I don't remember.
你认识…
Do you know...
文森奇尔吗
Vincent Keir?
我讨厌听到那个名字
Now, there's a name I hate to hear.
为什么
Why?
他很邪恶
He was evil.
是个毒贩
A drug dealer.
什么都卖♥♥给你 到处都找得到你的那种人
Sell you anything, find you anywhere, that was him.
我很多年没见过他了
I haven't seen him for years.
你有在帆船展上看到他吗
Did you see him at Tall Ships?
没有
No.
那天入夜后你有去找菲尔吗
Did you see Phil later that night?
没有
No.
这你记得
You remember that?
我记得最后一次 见到最好的朋友的那一晚的事 对
I remember the night I never saw my best friend after, aye!
那天晚上我没办法去找菲尔
I couldn't see Phil that night...
因为他去看他太太了
cos he was visiting his wife.
非常抱歉对你那么无礼
I-I'm really sorry that I was rude to you.
我完全理解你生气的原因
I completely get why you're angry at me.
我不会再误判那样的事了
I won't misjudge things like that again.
再犯的话 你就不用再来了
If you do, you're out.
那是我最不希望发生的事
That's the last thing that I want.
你必须尊重我们的工作
You need to respect what we do here.
好的 继续工作吧
OK, back to the work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
路意丝 警方会把 最近扣押的微量毒品样本送过来
Louise, the police are going to be dropping off a very small sample of drugs from a recent seizure,
他们希望我们做分♥析♥
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表