剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
已经没有了
Not any more.
我们分手了
It's over.
那现在你会自己一个人在丹地
So, here you'll be in Dundee, on your own.
没男朋友也没工作 然后呢
No boyfriend, and no job now, you're telling me?
只有在托伦斯教授和麦金文侦查督察 一起办案的时候才没工作
Only while Professor Torrance is working with DI McKinven.
你一点都不想要回来吗
Aren't you at all tempted to come back,
一阵子就好 -不想
just for a while? No.
我必须在这里和妈在一起
I need to be here with Mum.
好
OK.
艾玛… -她认识一个叫菲尔麦克菲的人吗
Emma... Do you know if she knew a guy called Phil MacAfee?
我不知道 应该不认识
Ah, I don't know. I don't think so.
抱歉 你刚才要说什么
Sorry, what were you about to say?
我刚才要说的是
I was about to say
我知道你不是7岁的小孩
that I know you're not seven years old,
来这里看到你以后 我再确定不过了
and I've never been surer of that than seeing you here...
你是如此冷静沉着
so self-possessed.
我同意我是时候…
And I agree that it is time for me...
但我是永远不会放手的
But I am never going to let go of you,
所以别高兴得太早
so don't get your hopes up.
我只是…
But...
稍微没抓那么紧而已
loosen my hold a bit.
你是需要抓紧我
You needed to hold on tight.
我很庆幸有你抓紧我
I'm so lucky that you did.
我也觉得很庆幸
Well, I feel lucky, too.
今晚要跟我挤一张床吗
Hey, do you want to squish up in bed with me tonight?
我不会打呼的
I won't snore.
谢了 但我今晚得坐火车回家
Thanks, but I'm going to get the train home tonight.
你确定吗 -确定 10点2分有一班
You sure? Yeah. There's one at ten to.
你现在很独♥立♥ 而且把自己照顾得很好
And you're on your feet now. You know, you're good.
我们为什么姓海吉斯
Why are we called Hedges?
我结婚的时候姓海吉斯 所以…
I was Hedges when I married, so...
我知道 但为什么还是姓这个
Yeah, but why are we still called it?
我不知道…我想…
I don't know. I mean...
你应该要叫做茱莉孟洛
You should be Julie Monroe,
我应该要叫做艾玛孟洛
I should be Emma Monroe.
我们生下来就姓这个
That's what we were born as.
我们要改回去吗
Shall we do it?
好
Yeah.
哈啰 伊丝
Hello, Izzy.
你好吗
How are you doing?
还好
OK.
很好
Good.
你气色很好
You look good.
思凯气色很好
Skye looks good.
我在她上班的药房♥看过她一两次
I've seen her in her pharmacy once or twice.
我知道她不会记得我 所以没去打招呼
I knew she wouldn't remember me, so I didn't say hello.
我当然也见过艾玛了
And I've seen Emma, of course.
怎么会
How?
因为她在跟我儿子交往
Cos she's going out with my son.
我想你应该很清楚
As you very well know.
开玩笑的吧
You are joking!
不
No.
听我说
Listen...
你可能不知道这件事
you may not know this,
但有一场盛大的怀旧之旅正在进行中
but there's a big old nostalgia trip under way -
主题是2001年的夏季
the summer of 2001.
我只是想告诉你一声 因为…
I just wanted to give you the heads-up, cos, well,
这个嘛…你跟我…
you and me,
我们都知道…
we both know
重提往事可能带来剧痛
it can be very painful raking up the past.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
对
Aye.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表