剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
就说吧
so on you go.
玛丽有个问题
The thing about Marie,
她很难达到性高♥潮♥
it wasn't easy for her to reach orgasm.
是喔-要懂得窍门
OK. There was a trick to it.
这么说不太对
Not a trick. Trick's the wrong word.
就是要知道该怎么做-好
You had to know what you were doing. OK.
懂我意思吧 -你知道怎么做
Are you with me? Yeah, you knew what you were doing.
我跟她在床上很合
Her and me... it worked.
并不是说我们之间只有性
You know? Now, I'm not saying that that's all there was to it.
同时也情投意合
You know, we were fond of one another right enough,
但她嫁给吉米列文六年
but she was married to Jimmy Levin for six years
从来没达到过高♥潮♥
and didn't come once.
她不想离婚 我又喜欢自♥由♥
She was never going to leave him. I liked my freedom.
所以是三不五时才各取所需
It was a mutually satisfactory, occasional, physical thing.
纯上♥床♥ -两杯咖啡
Two coffees.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
她为何不肯离开他
Why was she never going to leave him?
因为她知道可以让他养
Because she knew he'd support her.
在肉体上 她是厌恶吉米
She had an aversion to him physically,
可是吉米爱她 能给她安全感
but he loved her and gave her security.
玛丽还有别的情人吗
Did Marie have other lovers aside from you?
没有
No.
你好像很肯定
You sound sure.
我不觉得她应付得来
Well, I don't see when she would have managed it.
再者她一定会告诉我
And I think she would have told me.
她是可以放心说的
I mean, it would have been OK for her to.
那么伊丝亚列斯呢
What about Izzy Alessi?
她怎么了
What about her?
看起来…
Quite an intimate moment she photographed -
她拍下了你和玛丽上♥床♥的亲密时刻
you and Marie in bed.
伊丝跟你或玛丽有亲密关系吗
Was Izzy physically intimate with you or Marie?
没有
No, no.
你这是说到了性幻想了
Now we're entering the realms of fantasy.
没有
No.
我跟伊丝念书时的确做过一两次
You know, I had one or two nights with Izzy when we were at school.
那是喝醉了 后来就只是好朋友
Pished. We were just pals after that.
我是很爱她 但她太疯狂了
Yeah, I love her to bits, but she's too fruit-loops for me.
我们三个向来很放得开
We were always easy, the three of us. Uninhibited.
让她拍下私密照根本没什么
It was no big deal for Izzy to take that photo.
纯属好玩
It was just fun, you know?
你明白那种感觉吗
You know what it was?
因为我们年纪很小就认识
Because we all knew each other from so young...
只要三人聚在一起
When we got together,
无论过了多久 经历过多少事
however many years had passed, whatever else was going on,
都能回归初心
we just reverted to that state.
我知道警方在2001年问过 你有不在场证明
I know we spoke to you in 2001. I know you were alibied.
但当时你没说
You didn't tell us at the time
你和玛丽藕断丝连
that you and Marie continued to be lovers.
为什么
Why?
因为跟她的命案无关
Because it had nothing to do with her murder.
那是你的认知
As far as you know.
凶手又不是吉米列文
Well, Jimmy Levin didn't do it, did he?
怎么说
Because?
因为他没这个胆
Because he doesn't have the balls.
现在又多了艾玛 她很容易想太多
Emma's impetuous. You know, she loves her drama.
别忘了她很聪明的
Very smart cookie, mind you.
化学成绩一流的
First-class degree in chemistry.
令人佩服
Impressive.
麻烦你
Would you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
做成笔录你应该没问题吧
I take it you'd be OK for us to get this down in statement form?
好
OK.
采集你的DNA样本呢
And take a DNA sample from you?
好
Oh, aye.
给我一分钟架设机器 问题都准备好了
Give me a minute to set up. I'll have the MOOC questions ready.
希望你别介意我这么问
Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking,
昨天你那个朋友琵雅会不会刚好就是
but was your friend Pia yesterday by any chance
卡片的寄件人
the postcard sender?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
尼尔 -凯西
Neil, hi. Kathy...
我最近在看玛丽孟洛案的报告
I've been looking through the Marie Munroe reports,
需要请教你的专业意见
and I'd like your professional opinion on something.
没问题 -好极了
Sure. Fantastic.
我会先把资料寄给你
Well, will I send the stuff over,
等你有空再讨论
and, well, we can chat through it whenever it suits you?
很好 -改天见
Perfect. See you later.
再见 保重
Bye, Neil. Take care.
抱歉刚刚我失态了
I'm sorry I was a bitch just then.
琵雅确实是寄件人
Pia is the postcard sender,
而且我把事搞砸了 所以我不想谈
and I totally blew it so I can't talk about it, OK?
我准备好了
I'm ready when you are.
雪莉纳多尼的母亲很气愤
Shelley Nardoni's mother is furious
秘密夜♥总♥会♥老板布克畏罪自杀
that Secrets nightclub owner Shuggie Brook killed himself
不用为她女儿的死负责
and can't be held to account for the death of her daughter.
库玛和纳多尼两家则是联合阵线
The Kumars are shoulder to shoulder with the Nardonis
要讨回公道 -当然要
in wanting to see justice done... Of course.
却遭遇了阻碍
...but they've hit a wall.
他们想为此提告
They want to sue for these deaths.
丧亲损害赔偿 -没错 可是该告谁呢
Loss to society. Exactly. But who are they going to sue?
无法告布克 他已经死亡
They can't sue Brook - he's dead.
保险不会理赔 因为是他放的火
His insurance won't pay out because he started the fire.
由于有负债 他的房♥产也不值钱
His estate is worth nothing because of his debts.
因此责任就被转移到
So the focus of blame is shifting to the building company
改装夜店的建筑公♥司♥
that refurbished Secrets.
麦克菲建造公♥司♥
MacAfee Construction.
派翠克 这是我儿子丹尼尔
Patrick, this is my son Daniel,
麦克菲建造公♥司♥的负责人
director of MacAfee Construction.
幸会 -幸会
Good to meet you, Daniel. Nice to meet you.
我的行程有点紧 可以直接开始吗
I'm a wee bit pressured time-wise. Are we OK to get stuck in?
听着
Look,
我也想为家属讨公道
I want justice done for the families, too,
但我的立场很坚定
but my starting point has to be
是否有充分证据能提起刑事诉讼
is there a sufficiency of evidence to raise a criminal charge?
现在就看看莎拉的报告
Now, let's go over Sarah's report.
夜店的门是次级品
Well, the doors were sub-standard.
未达FD30的标准
They didn't comply with FD30,
更遑论是FD60
let alone FD60.
连半小时的保护力都没有
They wouldn't even have given half an hour protection.
另一点是天花板使用了聚苯乙烯板
Another thing is you used polystyrene tiles on the ceilings.
聚苯乙烯板会融化
Polystyrene tiles melt
让火往下滴 且由于物品收纳未做好
and drip fire onto the area below them, and, due to bad house-keeping,
滴到的大多的是可♥燃♥物♥
there was plenty of fuel for them to drip onto.
你提过办公室的可♥燃♥物♥是多箱薯片
You mentioned fuel loading in the office. Boxes of crisps.
那可是绝佳可♥燃♥物♥
A really good fuel source.
烤面包机旁摆了一包厨房♥纸巾
There was a pack of kitchen roll by the toaster,
所以火从烤面包机烧起
so the fire started in the toaster
很有可能再扩大至厨房♥纸巾
then most likely developed in the kitchen roll,
延伸至天花板高度
extended up to ceiling height,
天花板材被融化
melting ceiling tiles,
烧进天花板夹层
breaching into the ceiling cavity
融化更多天花板材后
then melted more tiles,
将火焰滴到办公室内的薯片
which dripped fire onto the boxes of crisps in the office,
点燃之后引发第二火场
igniting them and creating a second seat of fire.
有证据显示 可♥燃♥物♥是布克刻意放的吗
Any suggestion the fuel loading was intentional on Brook's part?
不是 酒保说多年来都如此
No. The barman says it's been like that for years.
我们必须牢记
We need to remember
雪莉和巴希尔都被锁在那个房♥间
that Shelley and Bashir were locked in that room.
是的 不过天花板上方夹层未达顶部
Yes, but the void above the false ceilings didn't go to roof height,
就代表那是造成火势蔓延的一大主因
suggesting that was a major factor in the spread of the fire.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表