剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
were there new codes, new locks?
监视器影像还能看吗
Did CCTV footage survive?
录到些什么
What's it telling us?
有发生冲突 或是有人跟夜♥总♥会♥起冲突吗
Was there any trouble at the club, or with the club?
秘密夜♥总♥会♥的财务状况如何
How was Secrets doing financially?
建筑物的保险费用是多少
What was the insurance on that building?
是否有提高或是合约改变了 能获利多少
Was the cover expanded, or the policy changed, what was there to gain?
不过 我可能是在说废话
However, I might write this on my own forehead, actually...
在我们证实
Until we establish
火灾是意外或人为之前
whether the fire was accidental or wilful,
两种可能性都要纳入
we go down both roads.
我是麦金文侦查督察 -我是贾维斯
DI McKinven. - Sir. Jarvis.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 -好的
All right. - All right.
莎拉 一切都原封不动
So, Sarah, nothing's been touched,
我们只有封锁现场及替所有房♥间拍照
we've just secured the scene and photographed everything.
这是第一具尸体
Well, here's the first body.
真可怜 他完全没机会逃出去
Poor guy, he had no chance of getting out.
这些防火门被紧锁着
These fire doors were chained shut.
消防队还得砍断这些才进得来
Fire crew had to cut them open, eh?
没有煤灰 是直火燃烧
No soot here, so there was direct flame.
我想这可能是烤吐司机
I think this is possibly a toaster.
这已经拍过照片了 -是的
You've already captured this? - Yes.
好的 我们可以…
OK, if we can...
没有被火损伤
No thermal insul.
可能是倒放着的 -可能是掉下来的
Could have been set on its side. Could have fallen.
有可能
It could.
莎拉、尼尔
Sarah, Neil,
我在这里
I'm through here.
有些骨头碎片非常小 又被水柱冲散
Some of these bone fragments are very small and they've been dispersed by the water jets,
所以在我检查完成之前 不要让人进来
so no-one in here till I've searched fully.
好的
Right you are.
这位是凯西托伦斯教授
Professor Kathy Torrance.
凯西 这位是安迪贾维斯
Kathy, this is Andy Jarvis,
消防队的火因调查员
Fire Services Fire Investigator.
这里 莎拉
Over here, Sarah.
吸烟者之窗
The smokers' window.
好的
Yeah.
你对这几道门有何看法
What are you thinking about these doors?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
即使关着也有可能产生闪燃
Could have gone to flashover, even with them shut.
闪燃的过程
The process running up to flashover
大部分是燃料引发的
are mostly fuel controlled.
这些是一箱又一箱的洋芋片
These were boxes of crisps.
油、洋芋片和塑胶是很好的燃料源
Oil, crisps and plastic are a really good fuel source.
从这里可以看出火从这里烧到厨房♥里
Well, you can see the fire travelled out of here and into the kitchen.
或是从厨房♥烧到这里来
Or into here from the kitchen.
看过厨房♥里的尸体下方了吗
Have you looked under the body in the kitchen?
我们在等病理学家来
We're waiting for the pathologist.
尼尔
Neil...
这里还有一具尸体
There's another body here.
所以 有三名死者
So, three dead.
(泰塞大学)
你必须自己来
You'll have to do it without her.
好的 谬尔太太 没问题
OK, Mrs Muir. No problem.
你好啊
Hiya.
你好 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
嗨 我早到了 -很好
Hi. I'm a bit early. - Good.
今天比较不寻常
We've gone off piste today.
高登教授人在火灾现场 她要我向你道歉
Professor Gordon's at a fire scene and sends her apologies.
磨课师刚上线 大家都一团乱
We're all at sixes and sevens, because of the MOOC.
这位是露易丝 之后与你共事的技术员
Oh, this is Louise, the post op you'll be working with.
我真是个呆子 是她跟你面试的
I'm a fool - she interviewed you.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
带艾玛去人事部办电子邮件账号♥
Take Emma to HR, to get her own e-mail
了解一下安全措施那些的
and security lists and all that jazz.
你做过性别平等与多样化培训 以及健康与安全培训了吗
Did you do equality and diversity training and health and safety training?
线上做过了 -那应该不用花太多时间
Yeah, online. - Shouldn't take too long then.
这个我替你准备好了
I got this ready for you.
请用生命守护它 -我会的 谢谢
Guard it with your life. - I will. Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
磨课师是什么
What's the MOOC?
大规模线上开放课程
Massive Open Online Course.
鉴解所开设的鉴识科学课程
Forensic Science course set up by SIFA,
今天午夜上线
launches at midnight tonight.
托伦斯教授的努力成果 还有高登教授
It's Professor Torrance's baby and Professor Gordon's.
对了 恭喜你拿到这份工作
Well done for getting the job, by the way.
谢了 -我们有几位人选 不过…
Thanks. - There were a few good candidates,
我和高登教授觉得你会最有趣
but me and Professor Gordon decided you'd be the most fun.
欢迎来到你的地盘
Welcome to your world.
美了
It's gorgeous.
高登教授建议我们
So, what Professor Gordon suggests is
检验样本之前 先清洁并检查气相层析质谱仪
we clean and check the GCMS before we set up a sample run.
这台是我们专案专用的 很棒吧
We have dedicated use of this one for the project, so that's great
它叫做鲍比
it's called Bobby.
鲍比 这位是艾玛
Bobby, this is Emma.
你好 鲍比
Hi, Bobby.
你大学毕业 就直接进实验室了 对吗
You went straight into a lab after uni, right?
对 在曼彻斯特 我家附近
Yeah, in Manchester, near where I live.
检验土壤是否受到化学污染
Testing soil samples for chemical contamination.
离家工作没问题吗
You OK being away from home?
我是在这里出生的 所以这里也算我家
I was born here, so it's kind of home.
好喔
Cool.
艾玛
Emma.
高登教授
Professor Gordon.
这位是托伦斯教授 这位是艾玛海吉斯
This is Professor Torrance. This is Emma Hedges,
新来的实验室技术员
my new lab technician.
嗨 -幸会
Hi. - Pleased to meet you.
真抱歉今天没能迎接你 一切都安排妥当了吗
I'm so sorry I couldn't greet you today, are you all set up?
是的 一切都好 -太好了
Yeah, all good. - Great stuff.
样本送到以后我们就正式开始了
We'll kick off in earnest when the samples arrive.
太好了 -希望你来上磨课师课程
Great. - I hope you'll be doing the MOOC.
一定会的 我很期待
Definitely. Looking forward to it.
(注册磨课师账号♥)
(开始课程)
(泰塞大学)
(磨课师课程)
我是莎拉高登
I'm Sarah Gordon.
我是鉴识化学教授以及鉴解所的主任
I'm a professor of forensic chemistry and the Director of SIFA,
全名是苏格兰鉴识科学与解剖研究所
the Scottish Institute of Forensic Science and Anatomy.
接下来的六周
Over the next six weeks,
你们将透过我们设计的虚构案例
you'll be studying a fictional case, designed by us,
来学习鉴识科学的基础原理
to teach you the principles of forensic science.
我们将从各方面教导及测验你们
You'll be learning about and tested on different aspects of the work.
课程的最终 我们将透过遗骸
The course will culminate in the identification of our body
来辨识死者的身份
from its remains.
欢迎来到磨课师课程
Welcome to the MOOC.
今天清晨
In the early hours of this morning,
一名遛狗人士在丹地山丘上
a dog walker discovered human remains,
发现有人体遗骸
here on Dundee Law,
被埋在森林里的一座浅墓
buried in a shallow grave in the woods.
艾玛 亲爱的 什么事
Emma, Emma, love, what is it?
我上的线上课程用的是她的案例
The online course I'm doing is using her story.
什么 -丹地山丘上 埋在森林浅墓里的尸体
What? - A body buried in a shallow grave on Law Hill.
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding!
被遛狗人士发现的
Discovered by a dog walker...
不是吧 -正是
No. - Yeah.
听我说
Listen,
丹地能埋遗体的地方有限
there's only so many places you can bury a body in Dundee.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我的心在狂跳
My heart is pounding.
艾玛
Emma,
别看了
stop doing it,
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表