剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
We were the three monkeys.
那你怎么没再跟伊丝见面了
So why don't you see Izzy any more?
你会觉得共同的悲惨经验能让人关系更亲密
You think a terrible shared experience will bring people closer.
但情况完全相反
Does the opposite.
彼此的反应会…
Your reactions are...
脱节
out of sync.
也会回想起…
You remind each other...
痛苦的往事
of pain.
艾玛
Emma...
我有事要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
萧娜跟我要生宝宝了
Shona and me are going to have a baby.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
人生
Life.
(查无资料)
(姓:麦克菲 名:菲尔)
(查无资料)
(姓:麦克菲)
(查无资料)
我跟你说的就是这些
These are the ones that I was telling you about -
最近扣押的
from a recent seizure.
好的
OK.
开始分♥析♥吧 我待会过来找你
Run your tests. I'll check in with you later.
不是只有我这么想
It's not just me.
你也觉得这些 就是害死那些女孩的药丸 对吧
You think that these are the pills that killed those girls, don't you?
这个嘛 我不希望 高登教授听到我这么说 不过…
Well, I wouldn't want Professor Gordon to catch me saying so, but...
对 我也这么认为
Yes, I do.
玛丽孟洛和文森奇尔之间 可能有毒品上的关连
There may be a drugs link between Marie Monroe and Vincent Keir,
但是他失踪了
but he's disappeared.
麦克菲又是怎么回事
What's the story with MacAfee?
他的名字没有出现在原来的档案当中
He doesn't crop up on the original files,
不过透过伊丝 他和案情有关连
but he's connected, via Izzy.
他也具备必要条件
And he had the means -
他有封闭式的院子和一台小货车
an enclosed yard and a van.
而且他2001年8月12日 并不在他所声称的地方
And he wasn't where he says he was on August 12th, 2001.
我们是可以去找他访谈 不过…
We could do a positional interview,
我不想让他知道我们怀疑他
but I don't want him to know we're interested in him,
除非握有更有力的证据
not before we have stronger evidence.
因此我们必须回到弃尸地点
That's why we have to go back to the dump site.
当初的挖掘方式很外行
The first dig was amateur.
是刑事鉴定组执行的
SOCOs did the digging.
这回 只有萨尔瓦多博士和我 会负责挖掘
This time, Dr Salvador and I will be the only ones who do the dig,
因为我们是专业人士
because we're qualified.
我们知道该从哪里开挖 因为我们了解土壤的性质
We know where to start, because of changes in the soil.
被翻过的土壤
Previously disturbed soil
较未被翻过的土壤松散
is looser than undisturbed soil,
未被翻过的则很紧密
which is compacted.
看得出差别 也感受得到
You can see the difference. You can feel it.
我们一天内会完成完整的挖掘工作
We'll do the whole dig in one day.
我们希望能找到更多物证
We hope to find further evidence -
下落不明的骨头 或是衣物
missing bones, clothing possibly.
她的粉红色洋装从未被找到
Her pink dress was never found.
我们要怎么躲避媒体
How do we keep the press at bay?
我们会在帐篷下进行作业
We do it under cover of a tent.
他们会不择手段 可能会使用空拍机
Folk'll stop at nothing - they'll be sending drones over.
现场的控制至关重要
Controlling the scene is vital.
凯西说的对
Kathy's right.
我们这次必须要能绝对胜任
We need to be super competent this time round.
我们也必须非常谨慎
And we need to be sensitive to the fact
因为我们在揭开人们的旧伤
that we're reopening a wound -
还有亲属在世
there are living relatives.
他们都遭受到很大的打击 所以…
There's been a lot of pain. So
我们得把事情做好
let's do this well.
也要做得成功
And successfully.
这代价很高
This is costly.
会受到很多关注
It'll get a lot of attention.
我希望是正面的关注
I'd like it to be the right kind.
最新药丸的分♥析♥结果
All the results for these latest pills conform with the results
都和之前的18个样本一致 混有PMMA
of the 18, with the PMMA mixed in.
不纯物也是一样的
It's the same impurity profiles,
表示和摇♥头♥丸♥有相同的配方
suggesting the same recipe for MDMA,
是制冷的配方 -做得很好
a cold production recipe. Great stuff.
我会转告调查的警方
I'll pass that on to the police investigation.
你认为这些毒品是丹地制♥造♥的吗
You think these pills are being made in Dundee?
我不知道 不过药物的供给目前似乎只出现在丹地
I don't know, but the supply seems to be affecting just Dundee so far.
我觉得是
I reckon they are,
如果没有供给到丹地以外的地方
and I bet it's only a small operation
我猜这可能只是小本经营
if the pills aren't leaving Dundee.
你觉得我们有机会见到 办案的警♥察♥吗
Do you think we'll meet the police partners at some point?
那会非常有意思
That would be really fascinating.
麦金文侦查督察已经取得上级的许可
DI McKinven's been given the go-ahead to reopen the investigation
正式重新调查你妈妈的谋杀案
into your mother's murder - officially.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我会和麦金文侦查督察一起办案
I'm going to be working with DI McKinven.
我们打算重新挖掘
We're planning to re-dig the site on Law Hill,
丹地山丘上她的遗骸被发现的地方
where her remains were found.
我们也打算掘她的坟
And we're planning to exhume her grave.
太好了
That's great.
是啊
It is.
但是恐怕在凯西办案子期间
But while Kathy's working on your mum's case,
你不能继续在鉴识所的工作
I'm afraid you can't be employed by SIFA.
为什么
Why?
我甚至没跟托伦斯教授共事
I don't even work with Professor Torrance.
我不能继续替你工作就好吗
Can't I just continue with you?
不能
No,
因为我们之间都有关连
because we're all connected.
你能想像法庭上的情景吗
Can you imagine it in court?
某个狡猾的辩护律师
Some sharky defence lawyer
不停地针对鉴识所的利益冲突作文章
going to town about conflict of interest at SIFA
造成陪审团怀疑我的证据
and the jury doubting my evidence?
我很喜欢这里
I love it here.
我知道 这我知道
I know. I know you do,
但凯西说的没错
but Kathy's right.
那个…
You know...
麦金文侦查督察认为你最好
DI McKinven thinks it might be best for you
离开丹地一阵子
to just take yourself out of Dundee for a while.
你好 我是丹尼尔
Hi, you've reached Daniel's phone.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
艾玛
Emma!
天啊
Oh, God!
我好想你 -你来这里做什么
Oh, I've missed you! What are you doing here?
来带你回家
I've come to take you home.
我没有要回家 -你要回家
I'm not coming home. Yes, you are.
麦金文侦查督察昨天打给我
DI McKinven phoned me yesterday
他说… -你不能带我回家
and he t-... You can't just take me home.
我不是7岁的小孩
I'm not seven years old.
如果我想回家 我会自己回 但是
If I want to go home, I'll take myself home.
我不想回 所以我不会回
But I don't want to, so I'm not going to.
这不是由你决定的
And it's not up to you,
也不是由麦金文侦查督察 或任何人决定的
or DI McKinven, or anyone else.
我还没准备好要回家
I'm not ready to come home.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
你必须停止这么做 茱莉
Well, you've got to stop, Julie.
这是出自于爱
This comes from love.
我知道 但那只会把我推得更远
I know, but it just pushes me away.
我还真是大老远跑来被打脸的
Hell of a long way to come for a slap in the face.
我只是想对你诚实
I'm just trying to be honest.
我并不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
但是…那很伤人
But it... It is hurtful.
我们要不要去吃点东西
Shall we go for something to eat?
对了…
So, er,
麦金文侦查督察跟我说 你有新的交往对象
DI McKinven tells me you're in a new relationship.
我都不知道
I didn't realise.
我没有
I'm not.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表