剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
人在挖洞的时候会先站好
A person digs a hole. They stand here.
把所有的土挖开
They dig all the earth out.
把尸体埋进去
They bury the body.
再把所有的土堆回去
They put all the earth back,
只不过因为埋了尸体 土不可能恢复原样
only not all of it will go back because of the body.
弃土堆会高出地面
The spoil heap is higher than the ground.
里面可能藏有物证
It might have evidence in it.
可能会发现脚印
You might get a footprint.
现在吗 -有可能
Now? It's possible.
就在那里被封压着 不会跑掉的
It's down there, compacted. It's going nowhere.
我想他们根本 也没挖到弃尸地点的最底部
I don't think they even dug down to the bottom of the dump site.
所以是我的话会挖得更深
So, yes, I would dig deeper
挖得更开、一层一层挖
and wider, layer by layer.
下落不明的骨头是否还在那里
Are these missing bones still down there?
还有衣物呢
And what about clothing?
他们认为她的衣服是天然布料做的 因此已分解
They assume her clothes were natural fibres and disintegrated.
但鞋子不会分解
Shoes wouldn't disintegrate.
胸罩的钢圈不会分解
The metal hooks from a bra wouldn't.
也许她当时是赤♥裸♥的
Maybe she was naked.
她最后一次被人看见时穿什么
What was she wearing when she was last seen?
粉红色的洋装
A pink dress.
有可能还在某处
It could still be somewhere.
那他们在她的葬礼埋葬的遗骸呢
What about the remains they eventually buried at her funeral?
我会想掘出来
I'd want to exhume them.
我会想仔细看一看那些骨头
I'd want a really good look at those bones.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我不知道还能怎么做
Didn't know what else to do.
一切都很诡异
Everything's weird.
我觉得自己很愚蠢
I feel stupid.
我真该回房♥间的
I should've gone back to my room.
但你在这
Well, you're here now.
是我爸
It's my dad.
你还好吗 -还好
You OK? Aye.
那警♥察♥说触发点在于你邻居
The cop said what tipped it was your neighbour saying
描述艾玛有多害怕
how terrified Emma was.
接下来会怎么样
What's going to happen?
他们不认为我会被起诉
They don't expect a prosecution.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这个罪名很轻
It's a very minor charge.
很好
Good.
那些警♥察♥觉得不会有什么结果
Cops reckon it'll all come to nothing.
那太好了
That's great.
艾玛怎么样
How's Emma?
很惭愧
Mortified.
我今晚尽做蠢事
I lost the plot tonight.
你知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I'm learning?
什么
What?
怪事总发生在你身上
Strange things happen with you.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
我担心你
I mind about you.
你觉得你睡得着吗
Do you think you could sleep?
不知道
I don't know.
我们应该想办法睡
We should try.
我不懂为什么你们之间会闹成这样
I don't know how things went so wrong between you.
我爸是个大好人 艾玛
My dad's a great guy, Emma.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
你好 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
他们2001年挖掘出玛丽孟洛的遗骸时
When they dug up Marie Monroe's remains in 2001,
有记录到一棵岩槭
they recorded a sycamore tree.
这一棵
This one.
不 它有可能被暴风雨吹倒
Eh, that could have come down in a storm.
也有可能生病
Could've suffered disease.
是没有错
Right.
假如这些灌木长成了那些树木
And if these shrubs have turned into those trees...
分布记录就没错
The grouping works.
我想那棵岩槭当时是在这里
I think the sycamore tree used to be here...
那么原来的弃尸地点大概就在这里
...and that puts the original dump site roughly here.
GPS座标还标得出来
Well, it works with the GPS coordinates.
好 我们来检验土壤 标出确切的位置
OK, we'll test the soil and pinpoint the exact spot.
琵雅 你在哪里
Pia, where are you?
那你可以回来这里 不要上本尼维斯山吗
Well, can you not go up Ben Nevis and come back here?
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
专业上需要…
...professionally and...
其他方面也是
...otherwise.
(谢谢你)
你好啊
Hello there.
你好 谬尔太太
Hello, Mrs Muir.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
说来话长
Long story.
你要找高登教授吗
Do you need Professor Gordon?
不 我要找麦金文侦查督察
No, I need Detective Inspector McKinven,
但我的手♥机♥掉了
but I dropped my phone.
我不知道怎么联络上他
I don't know how to get hold of him.
我上次是在这里跟他碰面的 我想也许…
I met him here last time. I was hoping maybe that I could...
我们去开门然后打电♥话♥给他吧
Let's open up shop and give him a ring.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I'm going to tell you a secret.
我讨厌蛋糕
I hate cake.
我可以吃掉一整轮的布里起司
I can eat a wheel of Brie,
但我讨厌蛋糕
but I hate cake.
我一开始就拒绝参与轮值烘焙的活动
I refused to have anything to do with the baking rota to start with,
接着我心想
and then I thought...
珍宁 你这样会丢工作的 于是
"You're going to lose your job here, Janine."
我现在每三个月做一次难吃的司康
So now I make ghastly scones once a quarter.
要来一个吗
Do you want one?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你很聪明
You're no fool.
那么 你的磨课师上得怎么样
So, how are you getting on with the MOOC?
很好
Good...
虽然开头有点不顺
...after a weird start.
了解 我也是这么听说
Yeah, I gathered as much.
你知道我以为那是我妈
You know I thought it was my mum?
对
Yeah.
怎么知道的
How?
这个嘛 我整天坐在这里
Well, I sit here all day
我不需要太费力就能知道很多事
and I catch things in my tentacles without even trying.
必须要有很坚强的人格
It takes great strength of character
才能熬过那样的伤痛
to survive that kind of loss.
有时候我觉得自己很坚强
Sometimes I feel strong.
其他时候我只想: 我为什么没有妈妈
Other times I just think, "Why haven't I got a mum?"
是的
Indeed.
早安
Morning.
来吧…谢了
Come on. Thanks.
第一次见到菲尔的时候
The first time I met Phil,
他看着我的脸 表情…
he looked at my face and he had this look like...
很震惊
Shock.
好像他认得我一样 当时我不理解
Like he recognised me. And I didn't understand it,
但现在我懂了
but now I get it.
他认得的不是我
He didn't recognise me,
而是我妈
he recognised my mum.
他做了掩饰
And he covered it.
他认识我妈
He knew my mum!
也许他看过报纸上
Maybe he recognised your mum from photos in the papers at the time.
你♥妈♥的♥照片… -不是的
No! It's familiar recognition.
那是因为他认出了熟识者 现在磨课师就在教这个
I'm learning about it in the MOOC,
我也这么确信
and I'm convinced of it.
那也解释了 菲尔昨晚去丹尼尔家的目的
And it explains what Phil was up to last night, when he came round to Daniel's.
听好 我看过昨晚的笔录
Yeah, look, I read their statements from last night,
它很…令人费解
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表