剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
Did you keep your naughty phone?
妈呀 进来
Get in.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是 菲尔麦克菲买♥♥给你、伊丝和妈的
I'm talking about cheap phones Phil MacAfee bought you, Izzy and my mum
廉价手♥机♥ 让你们可以做你们的勾当
so you could get up to stuff.
看看你的表情 你明知我指的是什么
Look at your face. You know what I'm talking about!
好…我知道 但它已经不存在了
OK, OK, I do, but I don't have it.
我觉得我有看过
I think I've seen it.
我觉得它在里面的那个行李箱里 -并没有
I think it's in that suitcase in there. - It's not.
艾玛 别碰它
Emma, leave it.
放开我 -别碰它
Get off me! - Leave it alone!
菲尔告诉伊丝他知道是谁杀了妈
Phil told Izzy he knew who killed Mum.
伊丝从来没跟我说这么多
Izzy never said as much to me.
你跟她撇清关系 她怎么有办法告诉你
How could she, when you dropped her like a stone?
菲尔告诉她 他知道凶手是谁
Phil told her he knew who did it,
而且要是她说出去 就会遭到同样的下场
and that the same thing would happen to her if she didn't shut up,
所以她什么都没说
so she shut up.
你知道伊丝受了多少苦吗
Do you know what Izzy's been through?
因为一个你不太认识的男人 叫你抛下她 你就照做了
Well, you left her to it, because a man you barely knew told you to.
你为什么还留着
Why did you keep it?
那是一支很好的手♥机♥
It's a perfectly good phone.
你一直在说谎 爸 而且你应该要陪在伊丝身边的
You're a liar, Dad. And you should've stuck by Izzy.
就算菲尔知道是谁杀了玛丽
Even if Phil did know who killed Marie,
就算是那样 那支手♥机♥也证明不了什么
even if, that phone won't prove it.
那只会证明有四个人很颓废 我们也的确是
It'll just prove that four people were feckless, which we were,
还吸毒 我们也的确有吸
and took drugs, which we did.
那能证明你们四人之间有关连
It'll prove the link between the four of you,
很好的开始
and that's a start.
你必须把这个交给麦金文侦查督察
You've got to take this to DI McKinven.
我根本不知道那里面有什么 也找不到充电器在哪里
I don't even know what's on there. No clue where the charger is.
听着 菲尔麦克菲
Look, Phil MacAfee
身上总是有现金 我的财源从他那里来
always had cash, so he funded me.
我会买♥♥毒 然后转卖♥♥出去
I bought drugs and I sold them on.
我能告诉你们一件事吗
Can I just tell you something?
我女朋友快生了
My girlfriend's having a baby.
我想陪在她身边
I'd like to be around.
我会纳入考量 -谢谢你
Hm. I'll take that into consideration. - Thank you.
好的
OK.
玛丽和菲尔麦克菲之间有什么关系
What was the relationship between Marie and Phil MacAfee?
我不认为他们有任何关系
What? I didn't even think there was one.
没有那个迹象 告诉你们 不会有的 他们不会想让伊丝知道
There was no sign. Mind you, there wouldn't have been - they wouldn't have wanted Izzy to know.
你有听菲尔说过 他知道是谁杀了玛丽吗
Did you ever hear Phil say he knew who killed Marie?
从来没有
Never.
你为什么还把手♥机♥留着
Why'd you keep the phone?
不知道
Don't know.
菲尔打来跟我说 “把手♥机♥丢掉 丢到海里去”
Phil rang me, "Ditch the phone. Chuck it in the sea."
你有感到怀疑吗 -没有
Were you suspicious? - No.
菲尔去看他太太了
Phil was visiting his wife,
伊丝跟思凯在一起 我在钻油平台 吉米跟孩子们在一起
Izzy had Skye, I was on the rig, Jimmy had the kids.
我们知道 凶手不是我们当中的任何一人
We knew it wasn't any of us.
你怎么知道菲尔有去看他太太
How'd you know Phil was visiting his wife?
因为他传简讯给伊丝的那个
Because he texted Izzy on her, you know,
就是…其中一支那个手♥机♥
her, you know, one of them.
你为什么把你的留着
Why did you keep yours?
我不喜欢被人指使
I don't like being told what to do.
我…
Well, when...
也许
Maybe...
我没听信的…某一部分的我
...some part of me I didn't listen to...
意识到自己被玩弄了
...knew I was being played.
现在想起来 是被耍得团团转
Pretty bad, when you think about it.
第一次谈话时
When we first spoke,
你向我们提到玛丽有性高♥潮♥障碍
you mentioned that Marie had trouble reaching orgasm.
必须知道窍门才有办法
That there was a trick to it.
是
Aye.
窍门是什么
What was the trick?
往左一点
Bit to the left.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
她喜欢粗暴的性♥爱♥吗
Was she into rough sex at all?
不
No.
完全不
God, no.
完全相反
The opposite.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
你好 -还好吗
Hello. - How's it going?
很好
Fine.
你的咖啡好像不错喝
That looks like a nice coffee.
你必须离我远一点 亲爱的
You were asked to keep away from me, darling.
事实上是你要离我远一点
It was the other way around, actually.
抱歉打扰你喝咖啡了
Sorry to interrupt your coffee.
我只是想问你一件事 可以吗
I just wanted to ask you something, if that's OK.
可以吗
Is that OK?
没问题
Sure.
你杀了我妈吗
Did you kill my mum?
我不在乎警方怎么说
I don't care what the police say.
我认为凶手是你
I think you did.
你有病 -我很好
You're not well. - I'm fine.
她有病
She's not well.
再会
See you later.
我希望过失杀人的起诉书将我除名
I want my name left off the indictment for culpable homicide.
我准备以提供证据 指控我父亲作为条件
I'm prepared to give evidence against my father to do it.
你要提供什么证据 -我可以证明他如何经营企业
What's your evidence? - Well, I can prove how he ran the business.
我可以证明我做了同样的事
I can show I did the same,
我基本上是效仿了他
just imitated him, basically.
但我可以证明从我开始自己经营以来
But I can prove how, since I've been running it on my own
从其他人身上学习后有所进步
and learned from different people, that I've got better.
很大的进步 -好的
Much better. - OK.
这是我们用于秘密夜♥总♥会♥的建材发♥票♥
This is the invoice for the materials we used at Secrets.
这是我爸伪造的发♥票♥
This is a fake one my dad cooked up.
为了提高利润 我谎报建材
Lied about the materials we used to bump up the profit.
社吉布克以为我们装了防火门
Shuggie Brook thought he had fire doors.
我爸欺诈了他
My dad conned him.
这证明他有欺骗的意图
This shows intent to deceive.
你♥爸♥知道你手上有这个吗
Does your dad know you've got this?
不知道
No.
你希望我把这些拿给检察官吗
Do you want me to pass this to the prosecutors?
会怎么样
What would happen?
你父亲会成为唯一的被告 而你会成为证人之一
Your father will be the only accused, and you will be a witness against him.
这对他来说会是很大的问题
This is going to be a huge problem for him.
要替他辩护会很困难
I wouldn't like to be defending him.
你要再想一想吗
Do you want to think about it?
不了
No.
把这些拿给检察官吧
Pass 'em to the prosecutors.
(丹地西区)
(未侦破之谋杀案重新展开调查)
(布来顿海滩,2015年7月)
(致命毒品与摇♥头♥丸♥ 突袭搜查之关连)
(鉴识所之鉴识化学教授 莎拉高登协助警方办案)
这些是从公墓掘出的玛丽孟洛遗骸
These are Marie Monroe's exhumed remains from the cemetery.
有几块骨头下落不明
Several bones are missing.
而这些是我们在弃尸地点找到的骨头
And here are the bones we recovered from the dump site.
她是这样被分尸的
This is how she was dismembered.
骨头断面上的切痕纹路
The striation pattern on the edges of the cut bone
显示切割工具是锯子
indicate a saw was used.
这些刻痕是刀痕
The nick marks are knife cuts.
皮肉是用刀切的
The flesh was cut with a knife.
骨头是用锯子锯的
The bone - with a saw.
想像那个情景
Imagine doing it.
你先是经历了杀人的心理创伤 现在得把尸体处理掉
You already had the trauma of killing someone. Now you've gotta get rid of a body.
也许开始出现了尸僵
Maybe rigor mortis set in.
你不知道这个现象会消失 于是把尸体切成碎片
You don't know it'll go away again, so you cut 'em up.
这是很痛苦的经历 是双重创伤
It's traumatic. It's a double trauma.
这是舌骨
The hyoid bone.
当人的颈部被勒住时
When you squeeze someone by the neck,
舌骨的大角可能会往内撤并断裂
the greater horns can displace inwards and break.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表