剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
床头板上的精♥液♥残留
Traces of semen on it
DNA比对结果与你的吻合
match your DNA profile.
这你如何解释
How do you explain that?
你认得这个吗 麦克菲先生
Do you recognise these, Mr MacAfee?
我们在洛希的秘密夜♥总♥会♥停车场 发现这双靴子
These boots were recovered from the Secrets car park in Lochee,
位于你在2001年8月14日
under one of the bollards you installed,
安装的其中一根系缆柱下方
August 14th, 2001.
那些深色的污渍是血迹
Those dark stains are blood.
血迹的DNA比对结果 与玛丽孟洛的吻合
The blood matches the DNA profile of Marie Monroe.
我们也从靴子内侧取得了DNA样本
We were also able to extract a DNA profile from inside the boots.
比对结果与你的吻合
It matches yours.
弃尸地点出现的一枚鞋印
A boot print in the soil at the dump site
和这双靴子的鞋底吻合
is a match with the sole of these boots.
你能解释你的靴子 为何沾有玛丽孟洛的血吗
Can you explain why your boot has Marie Monroe's blood on it...
并且在她被弃尸的地点留下鞋印
...and left a print where her remains were dumped?
我们知道玛丽失踪那天
We know Marie was wearing a pink dress
穿着一件粉红色洋装
on the day she went missing.
你对那件洋装有任何印象吗
Do you remember that dress at all?
玛丽于晚间8点20分
Marie's movements are unknown
在帆船展离开伊丝亚列斯之后 便行踪不明
after she left Izzy Alessi at Tall Ships at 8.20pm.
我们认为她可能见了某人
We believe she may have met someone
并被载到某处去 因为没有人看见她走路回家
and been driven somewhere, as no-one saw her walking home,
当时她告诉伊丝她要回家
which is what she told Izzy she was going to do.
你知道玛丽孟洛那一晚 可能会在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Marie Monroe might have been that night?
或是可能在做什么
Or what she might have been doing?
或是跟谁在做什么
Or who she might have been doing it with?
你对伊丝很不好 别再这样了
You don't treat Izzy right. Cut it out.
玛丽的遗骸
Marie's remains
在她最后一次被人看见的 三个月后被发现
were recovered three months after she was last seen alive.
我们无法确切了解 关于她的死的相关情况
We can't be precise about the circumstances surrounding her death.
但我们知道一些线索
But we do know some things.
她的舌骨断裂
Her hyoid bone was broken.
表示玛丽曾被掐住颈部
The break is consistent with Marie having been throttled.
我们认为这是最有可能的死因
We're thinking this is the most likely cause of death.
她被杀害以后
After she was killed,
她的尸体被人肢解
her body was dismembered.
下手的那个人
Whoever did it
用刀割开她双腿与双臂的皮肉
cut through the flesh of her legs and arms with a knife.
用锯子切断她的骨头
Cut through the bones with a saw.
由切痕的方向可见
It's clear from the direction of the cuts
玛丽被肢解时面部朝下
Marie's body was on its front when they did that.
也许凶手不想看着她的脸肢解她 因此将她翻过身去
Perhaps they didn't want to look at her face when they did it, so they rolled her over.
对此你有任何意见想表达吗
Do you have any opinion about that?
喂 -我是尼尔 方便说话吗
Hello? - It's Neil. Can you talk?
方便 -菲尔麦克菲已遭到控诉
Yeah. - Phil MacAfee's been charged.
罪名是谋杀
We charged him with murder,
绑♥架♥、伤害
abduction, assault,
分尸、藏匿尸体
dismemberment, concealment of a body,
以及意图妨碍司法公正 我们希望尽可能严厉惩处他
attempt to pervert the course of justice. We've thrown the book at him.
他是我见过 最冷酷且深思熟虑的混账之一
He is one of the most cold and calculated bastards I've ever dealt with.
你还在吗
Are you there?
在 我只是需要消化一下
Yeah. I just need to let it sink in.
我会再打给你 再见 -好的
I'll call you back. - Bye. OK, all right.
有这么棒的法学证据
Well, who needs a confession
谁还需要自白呢 -太好了
when you've got forensic evidence as brilliant as that? - Yes!
抱歉 我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
总警司想请我们喝一杯
The Super wanted to buy us a drink.
来啊 各位想喝什么
Right, come on. Well, what is everybody having?
崔娜要请客 -我得…
Trina's buying. - Oh!
回去照顾狗了 你们要一起来吗
I have to get back to my dogs. But you wanna join us?
想到乡村来喝得烂醉吗 -感觉很不错 老大 你说呢
You wanna come get drunk in the country? - Oh, sounds fun. What do you reckon, boss?
多谢你的邀请 凯西 不过…
Ah, thanks for asking, Kathy, but I'll get drunk in town.
我想在市区喝得烂醉 崔娜 你想去哪里喝都可以
Trina, you get drunk wherever you like, of course.
我跟你一起喝吧 老大 谢谢你的邀请
I'll get drunk with you, boss. Thank you, though.
你跟艾玛谈过话了吗
Have you spoken to Emma?
谈过了 我们正要去拜访她
Yeah. Yeah. We're going to drop in on her just now.
我之所以不去凯西家 是因为…
The reason I'm not coming back to Kathy's is...
我会说出可能不该说的话
...I would say something foolish.
乐意之至
I would love that.
我好想你
I missed you.
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone.
我们聚集在这里纪念玛丽孟洛的一生
We are gathered here to celebrate the life of Marie Monroe.
艾玛
Emma,
我决定不出席
I've decided not to come.
你的邀请对我意义深重 但是…
It meant a lot you wanted me there,
我不认为其他人会欢迎我
but I doubt the others will feel the same.
我要离开丹地了
I'm leaving Dundee.
我的公♥寓♥目前待售中
My flat's up for sale.
我希望把这些钱 都赠与纳多尼家和库玛家
I want to give wherever I get to the Nardonis and the Kumars.
很抱歉无法在离开前与你见面
I'm so sorry I won't see you before I go.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表