剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
真是出行的好天气 亨利
Good weather for it too, young Henry.
上帝一定也支持我们
God must be on our side.
给我弄点煤灰来
Fetch me some soot.
继续找着 凯瑟琳
Keep watching, Catherine.
他跟你说什么了
What did he say to you?
没把马照料好
The horse wasn't groomed.
玩具都放哪儿去了
Where are the games?
-木瓶 -木瓶
- The Pins? - Pins!
都收起来了 王后陛下
They have been tidied away, Your Grace.
收起来了
Away?
皇室巡游期间
The public rooms are being closed
要关闭公用房♥间
while the court is out on Progress.
我们又没有参加巡游
We are not on Progress.
你们的房♥间会有专人服侍
Your rooms are being tended to.
玩具在哪儿 丽兹
Where are the games, Lizzie?
我的女领主国王之母吩咐我们要把您照顾好
My Lady-the-King's-Mother has left instructions for your care.
我的祖母在哪里
Where is my grandmother?
塞西莉公爵夫人
The Duchess Cecily?
如果我的母亲不能跟我在一起
If my mother is not with me,
那我就要祖母来陪我
I shall have my grandmother.
会有人带她来见您
She will be brought to you...
只要你们都回房♥间去
when you are in your rooms.
母亲大人
Lady Mother.
内德
Ned.
您终于来了 我还以为他们不让您来
At last! I thought they'd never let you come.
塞西莉祖母
Granny Ceci!
你能跟我玩吗
Will you play a game?
好啊
Yes.
我不能留在这里陪你 丽兹
I cannot stay here with you, Lizzie.
您可以的 否则我就下令让他们同意
You can, or I will make them!
不 这是我自己的决定
No, it's... It's my choice.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
可是您不能...
But you can't...
英格兰的变化太大了
England is too changed.
我从没想过会对你或任何人说这句话 但是...
I never thought I'd say this to you nor to anyone, but...
-我很害怕 -害怕什么
- I am afraid. - What of?
他们是野蛮人
They're barbarians.
我为你的处境感到很难过 丽兹
I am so sorry, Lizzie, for your plight.
你是如此美丽
Oh, you are so beautiful.
你本来有美好的未来
You had such promise.
我仍然有啊
And I still do.
现在你的命运只能由你母亲决定了
Your faith must rest now with your mother.
我准备去我女儿在勃艮第的宫殿
I am going to my daughter's palace in Burgundy.
至少那里有酒可饮
At least there, there will be something to drink.
他很生气
He was angry.
-他没臭骂我算我走运 -可不是嘛
- I was lucky he didn't flay me. - I believe you were.
让他来找我
...bring him to me.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
好了
Right.
听见我的魔法 你焦躁不安
You are restless to hear my magic.
来吧 那就出去走一圈
Come on. Once round the grounds then,
然后你就该睡觉了
before you sleep.
让内德来找我
Bring me Ned.
怎么了
What is it? u202d
致弗朗西斯·洛维尔
To Francis Lovell.
丽兹给你写了信 让你与她见面
Lizzie wrote to you to meet her
但事与愿违
but both of us have been held here
我们被关在威斯敏斯特宫
in Westminster against our wishes.
都铎人恬不知耻
The Tudors are an outrage.
他们无权继承王位
They have no claim to the throne
然而他们却大摇大摆地篡夺王权
and yet they force themselves upon it with a swagger
在天堂的上帝也会为此哭泣
that must make God in heaven weep.
他们就像毒瘤
They are a canker
必须在扩散前就将其切除
that must be cut out before it has a chance to spread.
我听说你是个忠诚的约克党
I'm told you are a loyal Yorkist.
如果这是真的
And if you are,
那我乞求你 现在就展现你的白色身份
then I beg you, show your colors now.
斯塔福德的贵族会帮助你
The Stafford lords will help you.
他们已经表明反对都铎
They've opposed Tudor already.
弗朗西斯·洛维尔
Francis Lovell?
求你按我们的请求做 洛维尔
Please do our bidding, Lovell.
就当为了我的亡儿和我
Do it for my dead son and for me.
一旦成功 我们便将爱德华·金雀花扶上王位
Do it, and we'll put Edward Plantagenet on the throne
让英格兰再次受到白玫瑰的恩典
and a white rose will grace England once again.
约克
参见国王陛下
Your Grace, King Henry.
欢迎您来到约克城
We welcome you to our City of York.
我们还担心您会因为瘟疫而返回
We feared you would turn back because of all the sickness.
什么疾病
Sickness?
没什么 已经过去了
It's nothing. It's passed.
其实...
It's...
我一直想视察我的领地
I have been eager to survey my lands
看看都铎家族的绿色和英格兰有多相配
and how well Tudor green suits England.
请随我来 我们已经为您收齐了税款
Please, come. Our taxes are collected for you.
但首先 约克的贵族要向您效忠
But first, the noblemen of York will show their fealty to you.
-弓箭 -陛下
- Bow! - u202dYour Grace!
保护陛下
Shield the king!
亨利
Henry!
捉住他 捉住他
Take him! Take him!
拦住他
Stop that man!
保护国王 带他进去
Protect the king! Get him inside!
-亨利 -拦住他 他在那里
- Henry! u202d- Stop him! There, there!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
-亨利 让我看看伤口 -没事
- Henry, let me see. - It's nothing.
亨利 你可是在流血啊
Henry, please, you're bleeding.
让你母亲照顾...
Let your mother tend...
你向我隐瞒的是什么疫情
What is this sickness you have kept from me?
你让我看起来像个傻瓜
And made me look a fool
对自己领土里发生的事一无所知
who does not even know what happens in his own lands.
没什么
It is nothing.
在这个时节是很常见的
It is normal for this time of year.
我才离开伦敦不到一周
I've barely been out of London for a week
他们就来暗♥杀♥我了
and already they're coming for me.
只是一个约克党的漏网之鱼
A Yorkist rebel we had missed.
他们会安定下来的
They will settle.
你会看到的
You will see.
我从不安定
I did not "settle".
二十♥八♥年♥来皆是如此
Not for 28 long years.
我坚持不懈地为王位而战
I kept on fighting for the throne.
我很肯定 那些讨厌我
And I have no doubt those who hate me
不承认我是国王的人也会这样做
and reject my claim will do the same.
贾斯帕已经去追捕他们了
Jasper has gone after them.
他会找到他们 杀死他们
He will find them and kill them.
我们一定要严厉打击这些人
We must come down hard on them.
弗朗西斯·洛维尔
Francis Lovell!
以国王之名 停下
Stop in the name of the King!
洛维尔
Lovell!
以国王之名 停下
Stop in the name of the King!
拦住他 他是个叛徒
Stop him, he's a traitor!
拦住他
Stop him!
这到底怎么回事
In God's name, what's this?
变节者
Turncoats?
叛徒 站一边去
Traitors, stand aside!
回去 返回约克
Turn back! Turn back to York.
伦敦
威斯敏斯特宫
没人有消息吗
There is no news from anyone?
母亲呢 亨利呢
Mother? Henry?
也许她被禁止和我们联♥系♥ 丽兹
Perhaps she's not allowed to, Lizzie.
她会找到办法的 你知道她会的
She would find a way, you know she would.
连露丝都不在这儿
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表