剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
我们可以再讨论 但不能把他也牵扯进去
We may discuss it but we will not bind him to it.
我来选择麦琪的丈夫
I will choose Maggie's husband.
这事已经决定了
It is decided.
不是我决定的 而且我才是王后
Not by me and I am Queen.
而且我现在就应该住进王后的房♥间
And I shall take the Queen's rooms now.
她是要嫁给亨利忠心的将领 理查德·珀尔
She is to marry Henry's loyal commander, Richard Pole.
那家人都已经得到通知了
The family have been notified.
珀尔配不上她
Pole is beneath her.
而且你今天就得搬出去
And you will move out today.
他们都说 他就像是匹难驯的烈马
They say he is a vicious brute
他即使没了一条胳膊和手上一半的手指
who lost his arm and half the fingers on his hand
却还坚持继续战斗
but still fought on!
国王已经祝福了这桩婚事 这件事说定了
The King has blessed the marriage and it is settled.
就像我住房♥间是国王亲自赐给我的
As am I, in rooms the King gave me himself.
贾斯帕·都铎需要一位妻子
Jasper Tudor needs a wife.
我的姨妈凯特从她已故的丈夫那获得了不少财产
My mother's sister Kate is wealthy from her late husband
娶了她就能为亨利增加财力
and will bring funds to Henry's cause.
我建议他们结婚
I will suggest it.
亨利 你母亲必须现在就搬出王后的房♥间
Henry, your mother must be removed from the Queen's rooms now.
别管房♥间了
Oh, forget the rooms.
他们报告说你的表弟从伦敦塔里逃走了
They're saying your cousin has escaped from the Tower.
什么
What?
带我回家
Take me home.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他还在这 为什么会有人说他逃走了
Why would people say he is free if he is not?
一定是勃艮第那边想要挑起动♥乱♥
It will be Burgundy stirring up unrest.
但这能起什么动♥乱♥
But what unrest?
说他逃走了对他们能有什么好处
How does it help them to say that he is free?
他们会宣称泰迪逃到了他们那里
They are claiming that they have him there.
这样就能利用他的名字来集结军队对抗我
Using his name to raise an army against me.
不
No.
泰迪绝不会
Teddy could never...
也许不会 但我的敌人们不知道
Maybe not. But my enemies don't know that.
而他是约克继承人
And he is a York heir.
丽兹 求你了
Lizzie, please.
帮帮他
Help him.
如果是勃艮第在幕后指使
If Burgundy is behind this,
那就证明他们错了
then prove that they are wrong.
塞西莉就快结婚了
Cecily will be married soon.
让泰迪出席婚礼
Let us have Teddy at the wedding.
如果我们让大家看到他和我们在一起
If we show that he is living with us,
是我们重要的皇室成员
a valued member of our household,
那他就不会在勃艮第组织人反抗你
then he cannot be in Burgundy raising men against you.
就能证明那些说他是叛徒的人是骗子
All those who say he is will be proven liars.
我猜在婚礼之后 你还会说
And I suppose that after the wedding
我们必须让他离开伦敦塔和我们住一起
you will say that we must keep him from the Tower and with us?
如果一切顺利 为什么不
Well, if it goes well, why not?
他只是个孩子 亨利
He is just a child, Henry.
你见过他有多害怕
You have seen how scared he is,
多么孤单缺爱
how lonely and unloved.
你能说你从未感觉到吗
Can you say you have never felt that?
你不至于这么弱
You are better than this.
别被一个孩子吓坏了
Don't be so threatened by a child...
让世界知道你是个怎样的人
Show the world the man you are
让他再次和我们生活在一起
and let him live with us again.
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
我看着漂亮吗
Do I look beautiful?
我必须看着漂亮
I must look beautiful.
丽兹 你为我高兴吗
Lizzie, are you happy for me?
我们俩要走在丽兹和国王身后
You and I will walk behind Lizzie and the King.
在外面吗
Outside?
没错 泰迪 在外面
Yes, Teddy. Outside.
但我们得好好的 不发出声音
But it's very important
这一点非常重要
that we're good and do not make a sound.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这太荒唐了
It is preposterous.
为了驳斥这个男孩自♥由♥了 他就放了他
To counter that the boy is free, he frees him.
简直疯了
It is madness!
是王后疯了
It is the Queen's madness.
够了
Enough!
够了
It is enough.
莫顿主教
Bishop Morton?
我的女领主国王之母
My Lady The King's Mother.
你在人群里安排人了吗
You have someone in the crowd?
这男孩很快会被扔回伦敦塔
The boy will soon be thrown back into the Tower.
-天佑吾王 -天佑吾王
- God save the King! - God save the King!
亨利国王万岁
"Hooray for King Henry!"
天佑吾王
"God bless you sire."
-塞西莉公主 -塞西莉公主
- Princess Cecily! - Princess Cecily!
塞西莉公主
Princess Cecily!
沃里克国王 我们支持你
King Warwick, we support you!
沃里克 我是沃里克
Warwick! I'm Warwick.
沃里克国王 沃里克国王
King Warwick! King Warwick!
那男孩在说什么 警卫
What's the boy saying? Guards?
沃里克国王
King Warwick!
警卫 抓住那男孩
Guards, get the boy.
不不 求你了
No. No, please.
回来
Get back!
离他远点
Keep away from him.
不许伤害他
You will not harm him!
约克是真王
York is the true king!
德拉普
De la Pole!
约克
York!
约克
York!
叛徒
Traitor!
-不 你要带他去哪儿 -抓住他
- No! Where are you taking him? - Get him.
拿下他
Take him down.
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
那不是他的错
It's not his fault!
今天是我结婚
It's supposed to be my wedding day!
-抓住那个孩子 -放开我
- Grab the child. - Ah, get off me!
你安全了
You're safe.
一个声音
One voice.
只需要一个女人♥大♥喊
That's all it took. One woman crying out
宣誓效忠的臣子们就背叛我了
and men that swore fealty turn against me.
约翰·德拉普
John de la Pole.
只有他一个 不是所有臣子
Just one, not all of your men.
德拉普家的其他人已经逃走了
The other de la Poles have fled.
还有谁反抗我
Who else is against me?
就散播的瘟疫一样
It's a pox that spreads like a plague
在人们耳边私语 "起义吧
and whispers in men's ears, "Rise up!
没人爱戴这位国王
For no one loves the King!
起义让这毒液扩散开来"
Rise up and spread this poison."
这已经危及到我了
This has done me harm.
都是你的主意
And it was your idea.
你不能认为这是我的初衷
You cannot think that I wanted this.
我只是希望我表弟从塔里放出来
All I wanted was my cousin from the Tower
结果他又进去了
and now he is back inside.
错不在他也不在我
It is neither his fault nor mine.
是伊丽莎白 你的母亲的错
It is Elizabeth, your mother's.
什么
What?
一定是她指使了德拉普
She must have instructed de la Pole
拐走那个男孩交给勃艮第
to snatch the boy to hand to Burgundy.
我母亲在柏孟塞修道院日夜受人监视
My mother is in Bermondsey and she is watched night and day.
有人花钱雇那个女人引起人群骚乱
The woman who set off the crowd was paid to do it.
你一定也注意到了 亨利
You must have seen it, Henry.
她做完就逃跑了
She did her job and she fled.
伊丽莎白会卷土重来
Elizabeth will strike again.
只有一个办法能够确保她不这样
There is only one way to ensure she doesn't...
什么
What?
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表