剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
白公主
第一季 第六集
《白公主》前情提要
Previously on The White Princess...
七年来 欧洲对理查王子的支持越来越盛
"For seven years support has grown in Europe for Prince Richard."
很快他就会羽翼丰满 与亨利对抗
"Soon he will be ready to come against Henry."
勃艮第公爵夫人邀请我去她宫里做客
The Duchess of Burgundy has invited me to be a guest at her court.
我决定让你代我前去
I shall send you in my stead.
理查是我弟弟
Richard was my brother.
我每天都想念他 但那个男孩不是他
And I miss him every day. But that boy is not him.
我的儿子 理查王子
My son, Prince Richard,
他现在在勃艮第健康地活着
who is alive and well in Burgundy...
上帝让你生病 是为了惩罚你说谎
God makes you sick as punishment for your lies.
这是他们亲手做出的叛国的证据
Proof of treachery from their own hands.
威廉·史丹利爵士
Sir William Stanley.
我忠于合法的国王
I am loyal to the rightful king!
约克的理查
Richard of York!
有个王子逃掉了
The princes. One of them got away.
-你杀了他们 -我没有
- You killed them. - I did not!
是你下的令
You ordered it.
我无从确定 他们是否按我的命令做了
I cannot know for certain if it was carried out.
得让亨利知道 你以他的名义做了什么
Henry needs to know what is done in his name.
求你帮帮我 上帝
Help me, Lord.
在我死前
Before I die...
你不是个国王 也不配做国王
You are not a king, nor fit to be one.
英格兰在你统治下衰败堕落
England rots beneath you.
百姓流泪
Men weep.
杀了我吧
So, kill me.
我死后 你会杀死更多人
And you will kill many others after me.
他们排着队如是说
Men who will line up to say,
"真正的有能力的国王
"Long live the true, able King
理查万岁"
Richard."
亚瑟
Arthur.
你要是不敢看着叛徒被处死 就永远戴不了王冠
You will never wear the crown if you cannot watch a traitor die.
伦敦
威斯敏斯特宫
如果帮我赢下博斯沃思之役的人
If the man who won the field at Bosworth for me
都能背叛我 那么...
could betray me, then...
其他人都很忠诚
The rest are loyal.
是吗
Are they?
-你是吗 -我当然是了
- Are you? - Of course I am.
我看到了你的表情
I saw your face.
哈利授爵宴会的那天
The day of Harry's ennobling banquet.
当你母亲说你弟弟理查还活着
When your mother said your brother Richard lives.
你无法直视我的双眼
You couldn't look at me.
就像你现在这样
As you can't now.
亨利 我们...
Henry, we...
我们...
We...
-我想过要告诉你 -天哪
- I wanted to tell you. - Oh, God.
别说了
Please.
我母亲说的话里是有几分真实的
What my mother said, there was some truth in it!
我们让一个男仆进入塔中替代我弟弟理查
We put a servant boy in the Tower in my brother Richard's place
把理查送去安全的地方
and we sent him off to safety.
当你派士兵带我来威斯敏斯特嫁给你时
When you sent soldiers to bring me to Westminster as your wife,
我弟弟和我们在一起
my brother was with us.
你的人到的时候 我们把他藏起来了
We hid him when your men arrived.
-那你这么多年来一直在骗我 -不是的
- Then you have lied to me. For years. - No.
从那时起我们再也没有了他的消息
We have heard nothing from him since.
我母亲为了找他给半个欧洲写信
My mother wrote to half of Europe searching for him.
所有他可能去的地方她都打听过了
Anywhere he could have gone she begged for word,
没人有他的消息
and nobody knew anything.
他消失了
He'd vanished.
之后我们才知道士兵们把我们的房♥子都拆了
Then we learned that the soldiers tore our house apart.
杀死了他们找到的每一个男孩
Slaughtered every boy they found.
我们也明白了为什么他杳无音信
And then we understood the silence.
所以我知道勃艮第的那个男孩
That is how I know the boy in Burgundy
只不过是又一个骗子而已
is just another fraud.
我弟弟死了
My brother is dead.
死了
Dead?
死了
Dead.
但你之前从来没和我说过这事
Yet you have never told me this before.
我们刚刚结婚的时候 我满心怨恨
When we first wed, I was full of malice.
之后我不告诉你的原因变了
Then my reasons for not telling you changed.
我说服自己 我这是在保护你
I convinced myself I was shielding you.
防什么
From what?
恐惧
Fear.
所以那男孩不是理查
So the boy is not Richard.
不是
No.
那他是谁
Then who is he?
因为他和那个苏格兰女孩马上就要成婚
Because his marriage to the Scottish girl is underway.
等婚宴结束后
And when the wedding feast is done,
无论他是谁
whoever he may be,
他都想要我的王国
he wants my kingdom.
法国
梅赫伦宫 勃艮第
不只是苏格兰的詹姆斯国王
Not just King James of Scotland.
欧洲所有王室都派了代表参加
There are faces from every royal house in Europe.
除了西班牙
Apart from Spain.
他们忙着处理新发现的世界和财富
They're busy with their newfound world and wealth.
他们不会考虑我们这些微不足道的事
They would not trouble themselves with our small lives.
或许他们更倾向于都铎那边
Perhaps they're more inclined to Tudor's side?
都铎能给他们什么
What can Tudor offer them?
阿门
Amen.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你好美
You are very beautiful.
我好幸运
I'm very lucky.
离开她真的很难
It was hard to leave her.
她睡着时透着宁静
Her peace as she lies sleeping.
她的美丽在英格兰王座上会更加耀眼
Her beauty will look even better on the throne of England.
战争之后才有宁静
And peace comes after war.
苏格兰的詹姆斯国王说没说他会支持我
Has King James of Scotland said he will support me?
这个不能保证
There is no surety of it.
你的事业是你自己的事
Your cause is your own affair
向英格兰宣战对他来说
and waging war on England may seem to him
似乎要消耗太多人力和财力
too high a cost in gold and men.
你必须回庆典去
You must rejoin the celebrations.
努力争取他
Work hard with him,
还有其他国家的首领
and the other heads of state.
但是我们必须有苏格兰的支持
But we must have Scotland
否则我们在开战前就已经输了
or we'll fail before we start.
伊丽莎白送来了资金
Elizabeth sends funds.
你母亲
Your mother.
而我将用我自己的黄金来装扮你
And I shall furnish you with ecus from my own gold stores.
这是个开始
It is a start.
我也想他
I miss him too.
真希望他能在这用智慧点醒我
I wish that he were here to share his wisdom with me.
没有他我就迷失了
I'm lost without him.
但是已经过去三个月了
But three months have passed and...
我受不了
I cannot bear to...
我不能失去叔叔再失去你
I cannot lose you and my uncle.
求你了
Please.
贾斯帕的死令她非常痛苦
She feels Jasper's death quite keenly.
这是给你的 陛下
This has come for you, Your Grace.
勃艮第寄来的
From Burgundy.
我在勃艮第的手下已经揭发了他
My men in Burgundy have unmasked him.
那个男孩是图尔奈一船夫的儿子
The boy is the son of a boatman from Tournai
他叫珀金·沃贝克
and his name is Perkin Warbeck.
给苏格兰写封信就有好戏看了
Writing my letter to Scotland will be a joy.
看看詹姆斯国王知道
Let's see how it pleases King James
他把他的表亲嫁给一个无名之卒
to learn that he has shamed his cousin
让她蒙羞 国王会多么高兴
by marrying her to Sir No One from Nowhere.
苏格兰会把他扔回他的老家
Scotland will throw him back to where he came from
而欧洲会否认他们曾经与他会见
and Europe will deny they ever met with him.
怎么了
What is it?
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表