剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
我们得到消息说无需担心
We are told we must not worry.
公爵夫人已经将她的阴谋展现无疑
The Duchess has revealed her plans.
她希望苏格兰军队能起兵协助他
She hopes to win the Scottish army to his cause.
这可说不准
There is no certainty of that.
希望不大
Or even any great likelihood.
要是凯茜·戈登是她能给他买♥♥到的
If Cathy Gordon was the highest born bride
最高贵的新娘
that she could buy for him,
那么欧洲应该比我们更能看清他究竟是谁
then Europe is little more convinced of his identity than we are.
那个丫头只是个小贵族
The girl is just a minor noble.
要是大家相信他的正统性 那么哪怕他娶不到
If his claim is believed, you'd expect
一位西班牙公主 至少能娶到一位法国的
he'd win at least a French princess, if not a Spanish one.
而且苏格兰太弱了 没法发动战争
And Scotland is too poor to start a war.
公爵夫人可能只是在嘲讽你
The Duchess may just be taunting you.
等我叔叔康复了 我会跟他谈谈的
I will discuss it with my uncle when he is recovered.
你只需要证实那个孩子是冒牌货就行了
All you must do is confirm that the boy is a fraud.
我们很安全 麦琪 我保证
We are safe, Maggie. I promise you.
理查德爵士 玛格丽特·珀尔夫人 欢迎回来
Sir Richard, Lady Margaret Pole. We welcome your return.
陛下 我们的勃艮第之行收获颇丰
Your Grace. Our mission to Burgundy has proven fruitful.
你按我吩咐质问那个男孩了吗 夫人
You questioned the boy as I asked, My Lady?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
结果呢
And?
你觉得他是你的亲戚吗
Did you recognize him as your blood?
他是约克的理查吗
Is he Richard of York?
我之前没见过他
He is not a man whom I have ever seen before.
那他是个冒牌货
He is an imposter then?
不是你表弟 不是理查王子
Not your cousin? Not Prince Richard?
不是 陛下
No, Your Grace.
这是证据吗
Is this the evidence?
是的 殿下
Yes, Your Grace.
珀尔爵士
Sir Pole...
把所有叛徒的蜡封
Brought home the wax seals
都带回来了
of every traitor
那些给公爵夫人写过信表示效忠那孩子的叛徒
who has written to the Duchess pledging fealty to the boy.
这是他们亲手做出的叛国的证据
Proof of treachery from their own hands.
博斯威尔爵士
Sir Boswell.
-叛徒 -拿下他
- Traitor. - Take him.
史密森大人
Lord Smithson.
多利
Dorley.
伊丽莎白王太后
Elizabeth, Dowager Queen.
威廉·史丹利爵士
Sir William Stanley.
不
No.
肯定是谎言 对吧 哥哥
It's a lie. Surely, brother?
我忠于
I am loyal...
合法的国王
to the rightful king!
约克的理查
Richard of York!
你要怎么处置她
What will you do with her?
你母亲的背叛已经人尽皆知了
Your mother's treachery is old news.
都不用我动手 上帝马上会解决掉她的
And God will take her soon enough without my help.
那威廉·史丹利呢 还有其他的叛徒呢
And William Stanley? And the others?
你知道我必须怎么做
You know what I must do.
你必须那样做
And you must do it.
要是他们对你撒谎在先的话
If they have lied to you.
陛下 你叔叔想跟你谈谈
Your Grace? Your uncle wishes to speak with you.
他康复了
He is recovered?
不 陛下 但他非常
No your Grace, but he is very...
国王有更要紧的事要亲自处理
The King has pressing matters to concern himself with.
我会照顾他叔叔的
I will see to his uncle.
告诉他我马上就去见他
Tell him I will see him presently.
贾斯帕
Jasper.
别来烦我 玛格丽特
Leave me, Margaret.
我只和亨利谈
I would speak only with Henry.
你想告诉他什么
What is it that you wish to tell him?
那是我和国王之间的秘密
That is between me and my King.
你会毁掉他的 贾斯帕
You will destroy him, Jasper.
你会毁掉我们共同打造的一切
You will destroy everything we have worked for.
我们已经触怒了上帝
We have offended God.
你从来都没爱过我吗 贾斯帕
Did you not love me once, Jasper?
我从未爱过别人
I have never loved anyone else.
但这样
But this?
我连你究竟是谁
Did I love you...
都不知道
without ever knowing...
我爱过你吗
who you truly were?
得让亨利知道
Henry needs to know...
你以他的名义做了什么
What is done in his name.
否则他会处死一些叛徒
Or he will execute traitors...
而与此同时
...while...
最大的叛徒依然就在他身侧
The greatest of all remains at his side.
可怜的贾斯帕
Poor, poor Jasper.
我只爱过你
I have loved only you...
却让你如此痛苦
And yet I have caused you such pain.
求你帮帮我 上帝
Help me, Lord, please.
帮帮我 上帝
Help me. God!
上帝不会想让你痛苦的
God would not want you to suffer.
上帝啊 帮帮我
God, help me.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表