剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
丽兹 对于你这种王室女子 是不能那么做的
You know, my Lizzie, that girls of your nobility cannot do that.
你就做到了
You did.
我明智地爱上了英格兰国王...
I had the good sense to fall in love with the King of England...
我曾经也如此
And so did I.
我肚子里应该怀上的是理查的孩子
It should be Richard's child in my belly...
而不是这东西
not this.
但他已经死了
But he is dead.
你人生的那一篇章已经结束了 丽兹
That part of your life over now, Lizzie.
现在存在的 是亨利·都铎 以及这个孩子
And what is here is Henry Tudor, this child!
那是魔鬼放入我体内的怪物
A creature put inside me by a monster.
是个孩子啊
A baby.
你的孩子
Your baby.
我的外孙子
My grandchild.
我曾以为我能智胜他
I thought I might outwit him.
让他娶别的女人为妻 而不是我
Make him hope to take another for his bride, instead of me.
但现在 我别无选择
But now... Well, now I have no choice.
或者只有一个选择
Or only one...
因为如果我不嫁给他 但却生下他的孩子
Because if I do not marry him, yet have his child,
大家都会以我为耻
I am shamed to everyone,
不管怎样 我的人生都被彻底毁了
and any other life for me is gone in any case.
那个马厩仆人给我带来了家那边的消息
The stable boy brought news from home.
玛格丽特夫人叫那些士兵
Lady Margaret told the soldiers
杀掉在那里发现的所有男孩
to murder any boy they found there.
他们照做了吗
And did they?
找到他了吗
Find him?
没有发现尸体
There were no bodies
但他也不在图尔奈
But neither is he in Tournai.
永远都发现不了尸体的
There are never any bodies.
你就不能把他们都杀了吗
Can't you kill them both?
下咒让他们生病 让他们极度痛苦地死去
Wish a sickness on them so they'd die in awful pain?
我做不到
I cannot do that.
我知道 我的"诅咒"
I know, my "curses."
但或许 那只是某种愿望而已
But perhaps, they're just wishful thinking.
或许我只是恰好走运 然后称之为魔法
Perhaps I take good luck and call it "magic."
我的能力肯定不强
My powers cannot be very strong
毕竟我们都陷入这境地了
if we find ourselves as we are now,
并且我儿子又失踪了
with my son lost again
还有这东西摆在我们面前
and this before us.
有人说 在都铎大军
Some say that folk are sick
行经威尔士的沿途 附近很多人都病了
along the route the Tudor army took through Wales.
或许他们会自己踏上毁灭之路
Perhaps they'll bring about their own destruction.
我明确知道一件事
I know one thing...
你不能责怪肚子里的孩子
You cannot blame this baby boy.
你要是生下他
And if you have him,
他就是我们的孩子
he will be ours,
不是亨利·都铎的
not Henry Tudor's,
我们要让他长得高大强壮
and we will make him strong and tall
把他培养成我们的约克玫瑰
and our own rose of York.
选择权在你 丽兹
The choice is yours, my Lizzie.
但我要拿一点风茄
But I will take a piece of this.
我自有用处
I have my own use for it.
亨利 一个孩子
Henry, a child!
我的孙子
My grandson!
恭喜 亨利
Congratulations, Henry.
上帝正朝我们微笑呢
God smiles on us.
我们必须做弥撒赞美上帝
We must praise him with a mass.
办场婚礼赞美他
With a wedding.
我不想无名无分
I will not be dishonored,
所以我们必须尽快办婚礼
so we must hold a wedding quickly.
我们会安排的
We will arrange it.
我真为您高兴 陛下
I share your joy, Your Grace.
给他起名亚瑟 在温切斯特大教堂施洗
We will name him Arthur and christen him in Winchester.
你什么都不用做
You need do nothing.
答应就好 还要看上去喜气洋洋
Except consent. And look delighted.
英格兰需要一位快乐的新娘
England needs a joyful bride.
其他的都交给我安排
All else will be arranged by me.
不
No.
不 婚纱我自己选
No, I will choose the dress myself.
没问题
Of course.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
你终于还是带来了好消息
At last, you bring good news.
也许我们会因为我们的孙辈成为朋友
Perhaps, we may yet join as friends in our new grandson.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我知道你搜遍伦敦塔 找寻他们的遗体
I know that you were looking for their bodies in the Tower.
但就算你找到了尸骨
But even if you found the bones,
你也只能找到一位王子
you'd only find one prince.
因为我用仆人换掉了另一个
Because I swapped the other for a servant boy.
你杀了我 我母亲和姐姐诅咒你
My mother and my sister cursed you for my murder.
你们家族 男系绝嗣
The male line of your family will die.
我的约克王子理查会起兵反抗你儿子
My York Prince Richard will come against your son.
只有一人能活命 玛格丽特夫人
One lives, Lady Margaret.
你赢得了天下人心 亨利
You have won the people, Henry.
结了婚 他们会爱戴你的
And with this marriage, they will love you.
你已经有继承人了
And you already have an heir.
不过有一件事
There is one matter...
上帝显灵说你一定要让她离开她母亲
God has shown me that you must relieve her of her mother,
不然她就会毒死那姑娘
or she will poison the girl against you.
等你的孩子一出生
Once your son is born,
你一定要把伊丽莎白投进监狱
you must imprison Elizabeth.
这是上帝的旨意
It is God's will.
今天 你要嫁给国王
Today, you will marry a king.
穿着妓♥女♥的打扮嫁给他
In a dress fit for a harlot.
今天 我是婊♥子♥也是殉道者
Today, I am a whore and a martyr,
是他把我变成这样的
because that is what he has made me.
大家只会以为红色代表兰开斯特家族
They will simply think it's red for Lancaster
而你是忠诚的
and you are being loyal.
信步穿过悲伤 女儿
Walk through your sorrow, my daughter,
你最终便可变成想要的样子
and you will end up where you want to be.
我会信步穿过悲伤 微笑着挺过痛苦
I will walk through my sorrow and I will smile through my pain.
我会装作尽责的妻子
I will pretend to be a dutiful wife,
只是装给他们看
but only to their faces.
他和他母亲都是我的敌人
He is my enemy and so is his mother.
我会在婚姻内与他们抗争
I will fight them from within my marriage
而他们都察觉不到
and they will not even know it.
我会暗中帮我弟弟重整旗鼓 如果他已不在
I will plot to bring my brother back, or, if he is gone,
我也会找人杀掉这个恶魔亨利·都铎
another who will kill this monster Henry Tudor.
去他的谦逊忏悔
Humble and penitent may be damned.
韬光养晦
"Hidden and patient."
这才是我的箴言
That will be my motto.
你不怕吗
You're not afraid?
我拿着匕♥首♥靠近 你竟然不退缩
I approach you with a dagger and you do not even flinch?
反正我的人生也已经消逝了
My life is gone, in any case.
伸脚
Give me your foot.
是为了你的名誉
It's for your reputation.
这样我儿子就不是私生子了
So my son is not a bastard.
睡吧
Sleep.
韬光养晦
"Hidden and patient."
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表