剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
什么办法
What way?
让她永远闭嘴 亨利
Silence her forever, Henry,
勃艮第由此失去了联络媒介
and Burgundy will lose their agent
也就断了同你的敌人的联♥系♥
and their links to all your enemies.
杀蛇先砍头
Cut off the head and the snake will die.
亨利
Henry?
不行 她是我母亲
No, she is my mother.
是我们儿子的外祖母
She is our son's grandmother!
整个英格兰都在背后讥笑我
All of England laughs behind my back.
我在他们眼里是个傻瓜 没有人爱戴我
I am a fool to them, that has no love from any man.
你觉得我不会因此杀人吗
Do you not think that I would kill for that?
哪怕没这么严重我都会杀人
I would kill for less than that.
请告诉亨利这不是泰迪的错
Please tell Henry it wasn't Teddy's fault.
他不是故意的
He didn't mean it.
有人朝他喊的时候 他总会那么回应
He always says that when someone calls out to him.
-丽兹 -我很抱歉 麦琪
- Lizzie? - I am sorry, Maggie.
那你能试着帮帮他吗
Well, then will you try to help him?
你唯一能做的就是顺从你的婚事
The best thing you can do is be obedient to your marriage plans.
耐心地祈祷
and pray for patience.
你现在知道
Do you know now
他是谁了吗
who he is?
他是一个士兵
He is a soldier.
我素未谋面的一个人
He is not a man I have met.
他住在威尔士
He lives in Wales.
当时不是你做的决定吗
You did not make the choice then?
玛格丽特夫人决定的
Lady Margaret did.
再给女士们倒点酒
More wine for my ladies.
这毕竟是场婚礼
It is a wedding after all
我们应该好好庆祝一番
and we shall celebrate.
您恢复了吗
You are recovered from them?
国王告诉我王后本应该嫁给我的
The King tells me the Queen would have me wed.
她想要吸引她自家姐妹的注意
She wishes to draw attention from her own sister.
如果这对国王有利那么...
If it would benefit the King then...
我将在所不辞 但是若非如此那...
I will do whatever is asked of me, but if not, then...
我宁愿...
I would sooner...
请求许可留在宫中
Have my leave to stay at court.
宫中
At court?
我希望我们能开诚布公 玛格丽特
I would like us to speak plainly, Margaret.
跳舞吗 夫人
Dance, wife?
佛兰德军队已经雇好了 整装待发
The Flemish troops are paid for and in place.
我们说话时 他们正在让舰队准备
They ready the fleet as we speak.
爱尔兰人呢 他们和我们一起吗
And the Irish? Are they with us?
伊丽莎白的信起作用了吗
Did Elizabeth's letter do its work?
起作用了
It did.
基尔代尔以及其他地区承诺派军队支援
Kildare and others pledge their armies.
兰伯特
Lambert!
不
No!
你为什么看着我
Why do you look at me?
-你喊... -我喊的是"兰伯特"
- You said... - I said "Lambert."
"兰伯特"是谁
Who is "Lambert?"
你是爱德华 沃里克伯爵
You are Edward, Earl of Warwick.
听到什么名字你才答应 爱德华
What name do you answer to, Edward?
为什么花这么多时间练剑
Why so much time on the sword?
想必行为举止课才更有用
Surely comportment lessons would serve him better.
他得掌握基本的防御本领
He must have the rudiments of defense
不然在战场上撑不住
or he won't last in battle.
战场
Battle?
她不会送他上战场的
She's not sending him into battle,
毕竟他才十岁
he's all of 10 years old.
她送他上马 让他鼓舞士气
She'll set him on a horse and he'll rouse the men
那样就够了
and that'll be the end of it.
夫人 那个男孩必须带兵
My Lady, the boy is of little use
进军英格兰 否则毫无用处
unless he leads the army into England.
如果你很紧张
If you are nervous,
你就会被对手发现破绽
you give your opponent signs.
他便有机可乘
He will take advantage.
不管你内心怎么想
No matter what you feel inside,
都一定要以勇敢的姿态示人
you must always show a brave face to the world.
你绝不能露出一丝惧意
You must not show fear.
明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
现在告诉我 你叫什么名字
Now tell me your name.
泰迪
Teddy.
你有什么独特之处 泰迪
And what makes you special, Teddy?
我是英格兰的合法国王
I am the rightful King of England.
现在让我看看你的剑法如何
Now show me what you can do with that sword.
"我向你致以最诚挚的感谢
"And I send you my most heartfelt thanks.
谢谢你来帮助我们"
For coming to our aid."
是丽兹
It's Lizzie!
丽兹
Lizzie!
丽兹
Lizzie!
丽兹
Lizzie!
很抱歉我没能早点来
I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner.
但你现在来了
But you're here now.
亚瑟怎么样
How's Arthur?
他很健康
He is well.
我本想带他来 可是...
I would have brought him but...
亨利不知道你来这里了吗
Henry doesn't know you're here?
不
No.
瞧瞧你 安妮
Look at you, Anne!
你长高了很多
How much you've grown.
你都快跟我一样高了
I swear you're almost as tall as me.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
那些僧侣
The monks.
他们放你进来的吗
They let you through?
我现在是王后了 他们必须听我命令
I am Queen now, I command them.
把一切都告诉我
Well, tell me everything.
你的身体怎么样
Are you well?
勃艮第有什么消息吗 姑母有没有派人来帮我们
What news from Burgundy? Does my aunt send help to us?
我还以为你能告诉我呢
I hoped that you would tell me.
你写信给她 你一定知道的吧
You write to her. Surely you must know?
我无法与外界取得联♥系♥
I can get nothing in or out.
我这辈子第一次
For the first time in my life,
收不到任何信件和消息
I am bereft of letters and of news.
快告诉我
Tell me, please.
都铎宫廷情况如何
What of the Tudor court?
你的婚姻
Your marriage.
你还想把他推下王位吗
Would you still push him from the throne?
你真的没有跟任何人联♥系♥吗
You are truly not in touch with anyone?
连以前帮我传信的那个男孩也走了
Even the boy who used to take my messages for me has gone away.
玛格丽特坚信是你给亨利制♥造♥了那些麻烦
Margaret is convinced you are the cause of Henry's troubles.
她想处死你
She would have you dead.
她当然想了
Of course she would.
不 母亲 这不是空口威胁
No, Mother, this is not an idle threat.
这次他是认真的
This time he means it.
他认为是你计划
He believes you planned
让泰迪被抓走 用他来对付我们
for Teddy to be snatched and used against us.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing of it.
如果我知道姑母的计划
If I knew what my aunt had planned,
也许我就可以劝动他
then maybe I could talk him round.
如果你知道任何消息 求你帮帮我
If you know anything, please, help me.
我已经没有任何影响力了
I have no power anymore.
我只剩下这四堵墙和你的妹妹们
I have these four walls and your sisters, and that is all.
-亨利 -连你也背叛我
- Henry... - Even you. Even you.
-我只是... -我知道你做了什么
- I was just... - I know what you were doing.
我派人跟踪你了
I have you followed.
而且这证明我没做错 因为你去见你母亲了
And I am proven right too because you went to see your mother.
你真的以为
Did you really think
没有我的允许 你能溜进
you could just slip into the abbey where I keep her
我关押她的修道院吗
if I did not permit it?
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表