剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
Does he have one?
这是打猎
It is a hunt.
你要射击猎物
You shoot your prey.
他们说 你是自愿来此的
They say that you came here of your own free will.
要是能离开 你最好赶快走
You should leave here if you can.
亨利会除掉他的
Henry would be rid of him.
他在找理由 要是找不到
He is looking for a reason and if he cannot find one,
无论如何他都会把他关起来
he will lock him up in any case,
正如他对我弟弟做的那样
as he did my brother.
我知道你知道他是理查
I know you know he's Richard.
要是你想让你弟弟重获自♥由♥
And if you want your brother free,
你应该支持他登基
you should back his claim.
麦琪 到我旁边来
Maggie, come here beside me.
你喜欢打猎吗
Do you like to hunt?
到灌木深处去
Go deeper in the bushes.
今晚和我共赴晚餐
You will dine with me this evening.
我没什么胃口 陛下
I have no appetite, Your Grace.
你没有丈夫
You are without a husband.
我得照顾好你
I will make sure that you're taken care of.
接受过皇家教育
With a royal education,
你应该知道打猎的守护圣人
you, of course, would know the patron saint of hunting.
在雄鹿角间看到了十字架的圣休伯特
Saint Hubert, who saw the Cross between the antlers of a stag.
安东尼叔叔给我们讲过他
Our uncle Anthony taught us about him.
你明知我是你弟弟
You know I am your brother.
住手
Stop it!
你瞄得不够
Your aim is short.
举得不够高
You're not holding high enough
放箭放得太慢
and you're dragging on release.
亨利
Henry!
我明白对你来说 让出王位
I understand how hard it is for you...
-闭嘴 -有多困难
- Shut up. - to step aside.
-闭嘴 -我保证你的家人会受到很好的照料
- Shut up. - I promise that your family will be well cared...
-闭嘴 -她毕竟是我姐姐
- Shut up! - She is my sister after all.
-闭嘴 -但你必须离开皇宫
- Shut up! - You will have to leave the court.
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
把王冠还给国王
Give that to the King!
收好武器
Collect your weapons.
我们返回皇宫去
We will return to the palace.
来吧
Come on.
勃艮第公爵夫人叫你去齐普赛街
Duchess of Burgundy bids you come to Cheapside.
午夜在市场十字架下等候
The market cross at midnight.
-你们两个好啊 -夫人
- Good day to you both. - My dear.
你对她说了些什么
What did you say to her?
对凯茜·戈登
Cathy Gordon.
我跟她说我很抱歉
I told her I was sorry.
我想让你做我的侍女
I would like you to serve as one of my ladies.
现在越来越难找到忠心的人了
Finding loyalty has become a challenge.
我很荣幸 但...
I would be honored, but...
但我们的家太远了
But our home is very far away
我们希望马上回去
and we are hoping to return there soon.
实在太远了
It is too far away.
亨利信任你丈夫
Henry trusts your husband
想将他留在身边
and would like to keep him close.
你以前总是说你希望能在泰迪身边
You always said you wished to be near Teddy.
理查德爵士
Sir Richard.
请用
Enjoy.
你只能独自用餐了
So, you've had to dine alone.
你看上去就跟妈妈当年一样
You look exactly as Mother did
因为我们的父亲去陪他的情妇了
when our father was with his mistress.
简·肖
Jane Shore.
打住
Stop it.
都走吧
Go.
去陪你们的丈夫吧
Spend the night with your husbands.
别紧张 小子 她跟我们在一起很安全
Don't fret, lad. She's safe with us.
给我让开
Out the way!
你们的泰晤士河 总让我着迷
It is endlessly fascinating to me, your River Thames.
整个下午 我都在看着那些船
All afternoon, I have watched the boats
像忙碌的甲虫一样在河上穿梭
moving like busy beetles across its back.
我总是很好奇船上载着的是什么
I always want to know what they are all carrying.
香料 衣物和珠宝
Spices, garments and jewels.
或者秘密军队
A secret army?
你找我有什么事
What is it that you want of me?
如果你能帮我救理查 我一定感激不尽
I would be very much obliged if you would help me rescue Richard,
他才是英格兰王位的合法继承人
the rightful heir to the throne of England,
当然了 他的妻子和孩子也是
and his wife and child, of course.
我也真心希望我可以 但是...
I wish I could with all my heart, but I...
我听说他们把他关在国王的衣橱里了
I hear they are keeping him in the King's wardrobe.
因为为了保证皇室珠宝的安全 那个门是锁着的
Because the door locks to keep the royal jewels safe.
我观察了泰晤士河一整天
And I have looked down on this river all day long
我看着洗衣船在河上来来回♥回♥
and I have watched the laundry barges drifting back and forth
从一边的河岸到另一边
from one bank to the other.
我想象着年幼的国王
And I picture the young king
睡在硬质木地板上
sleeping on his hard wooden floor
周围是长袍和亚麻布
and all around him, robes and linen.
姑母大人 如果我有能力救出人
My Lady aunt, if I could mount a rescue,
我弟弟早就自♥由♥了
my brother would be free.
他们永远不会放你弟弟出来的
They will never let your brother out.
你能救出他的唯一希望
Your only hope of freeing him
就是让理查坐上王位
is putting Richard on the throne.
没有任何人是胆大无畏的
We are none of us fearless,
我战栗的小花
ma fleur tremblante.
但我们是女人 该做的事必须去做
But we are women and we do what we must do.
你的脸看上去很可怕
Your face looks dreadful,
像是戴了死人的面具
like a death mask.
你的眼睛是怎么了
What is wrong with your eyes?
我很累 殿下
I'm tired, My Lady.
呆滞又通红 就像是余烬
They are dull and red like old embers.
你的脸上有污迹 皮肤也毫无光泽
Your cheeks are blemished and your skin flakes.
您的丈夫 国王大人
Your husband, the King,
想要个盛大的狂欢夜 我们只能顺他的意
wished for a prodigious night and so we had.
我猜你一定觉得他喜欢你吧
I suppose you think he likes you?
-我没有任何想法 王后陛下 -没有任何想法
- I think nothing, Your Grace. - Nothing?
任何想法都没有吗 你的脑袋里是空的吗
Nothing at all? You have an empty head?
来 让我看看
Here, let's see.
真是呢
Yes.
我听到空壳里传出的回声
I hear the empty chamber echo.
丽兹 别这样
Lizzie, don't.
你碰我丈夫了吗 凯瑟琳·戈登
Did you touch my husband, Catherine Gordon?
他碰你了吗
Did he touch you?
-没有 王后陛下 -没有
- No, Your Grace. - "No"?
竟然没有
No?
去清理干净
Clean that up.
我跟凯瑟琳夫人度过了欢乐的一夜
Quite a night I had with Lady Catherine.
我现在精疲力尽
I am spent.
亨利
Henry?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do it?
跟她单独用餐
Dine alone with her?
你是想给他戴绿帽吗
Do you wish to cuckold him?
羞辱他
Humiliate him?
让他在她和全英格兰的眼中都显得懦弱无能
Make him weak in her eyes and England's?
她似乎很容易弄到手
She seemed amenable to approach.
你当然能看出他们有多么深爱彼此
Surely you can see how besotted they are with each other.
你不敢相信她会背叛他和自己的孩子
You cannot believe she would betray him and her child.
他依赖于她
He leans on her.
我得让他俩反♥目♥击垮他
I must turn her against him. Take away his strength.
通过让她觉得你想得到她吗
By making her believe you desire her?
你看到他的举动了
You have seen his manner.
就好像一直有圣灵暗中支援一样
Eternally as though God in heaven shines a blinding light on him.
他走到哪儿都能吸引贵族的眼球
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表