剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
闪开
Move!
来吧
Come.
对于未来的英格兰王后
There is to be no welcome
毫无欢迎吗
for the promised Queen of England?
国王不懂礼数吗
The king has lost his manners?
他见过叛徒后就会见你们
He will see you when he's seen the traitors.
其余爱过理查的人
The others who loved Richard.
这不是王后的房♥间
These are not the queen's rooms.
国王的母亲 我的妻子占用了那些房♥间
The king's mother, my wife, has those.
作为宫中的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
As First Lady of the Court.
我让几个女仆来照顾你们
I'd bring some ladies to attend you.
或许他不需要我 鉴于他想娶他母亲
Perhaps he does not need me as he means to wed his mother.
他需要你
He needs you.
你在他身旁 他才能宣告对英格兰的统治
He based his claim for England on you being by his side.
有了你 他便加入了家族
With you, he joins the Houses.
哪怕现在你也想要我这么做吗
And that is what you want for me, even now?
我是战利品吗
I am to be the spoils of war?
当一个四处劫掠的疯子的妻子
The wife of a marauding madman
他的母亲甚至杀死自己的孩子们
whose mother even murdered children
就为了让他夺得王位
just so he could snatch the crown.
你很清楚 胜利者是谁你就得嫁给谁
You knew that you would marry whichever one of them should win.
这个男人就是胜利者
This man is the victor.
至少现在是
For now, at least.
你宣誓成为他的王后
You are sworn to be his queen
如今没有什么能改变这点
and nothing now could change that.
除非他不想要她
Well, unless he does not want her.
姑娘们 听好了
Now, girls, please listen.
对她们甜甜地笑
Smile sweetly to their faces
但记住她们是都铎的间谍
but know them for the Tudor spies they are
她们在身边的时候一句话都不许说
and lose our tongues when they are near.
勃艮第那个无后的婊♥子♥罪有应得
That childless bitch in Burgundy will reap her just desserts.
不知道他们有没有告诉她
I wonder if they've told her yet
她的兄弟已经死在博斯沃思战场上了
her brother's lying dead on Bosworth Field.
记录员
Scribe.
我 亨利·都铎 英格兰国王
"I, Henry Tudor, King of England,
特此声明 严禁本国与勃艮第进行任何交易
"hereby, prohibit any English trade with Burgundy."
好了
There.
约克公爵夫人因为我杀死理查
That's for all the times that Yorkist duchess
而设陷阱想害我 这就是我的回敬
tried to catch me in her trap for Richard's executioner.
你必须下令减少英格兰贵族的护卫
You must decree the English Lords' reduce the guards,
不然他们就会将护卫集结为私人军队
or they will form them into private armies
你一征税他们就起来造♥反♥
and rise up at every tax you levy.
确定约克王子都死光了吗
Are we certain the York Princes are truly dead?
-万一还有一个活着 -他们俩都死了
- If one of them still lives... - They are both dead.
众所周知
It is well known.
理查国王在伦敦塔把两个王子都杀死了
King Richard killed both princes in the Tower.
现在除了你 没人能做英格兰的国王
There is nobody for England now but you.
往前来
Step forward.
你们谁是约翰·德拉普 林肯的伯爵
Which one of you is John de la Pole, the Earl of Lincoln?
死掉的约克国王战役前任命你为他的继承人
The dead York king named you his heir before the battle.
你是否明白 这任命已经失效
You understand that this has been revoked
你现在无权继承任何东西
and you are now heir to nothing?
你到底明不明白
Do you understand that?
我保证向您效忠 陛下
I pledge my allegiance to you, Your Grace.
我不会
I do not.
从法理上讲或在上帝看来 你都不是国王
You are not the king, in law nor in God's eyes.
哪怕你杀了我的儿子 偷走了他的王位
And while you may have killed my son and stolen his crown,
你仍是仆人的后裔
you are descended from a servant.
哪怕我的孙子会违心地对你宣誓效忠
And while my grandson may impersonate his fealty,
我也只会向上帝和我的良心低头
I bow only to God and to my own conscience.
母亲
Mother.
别这样
Please...
你勃艮第的姐妹永远不会这样卑躬屈膝
Your sister in Burgundy would never stoop so low.
所以她的贸易执照被吊销了
And she has had her trading licenses revoked
你也应该闭嘴了
so you should shut your mouth!
你应该庆幸你是个老妇人
You may be glad you are an old woman
你的牢骚对陛下来说无关紧要
whose noise is of no consequence to His Grace.
要么你宣誓效忠 要么就把你关到伦敦塔里
You will swear fealty or be thrown into the Tower.
贾斯帕·都铎
Jasper Tudor.
你才不敢呢
You would not dare.
把她带下去
Take her away.
你不能这么做
You can't.
你一定会放了我
You will release me!
让我自己走
Let me walk.
我自己能走
Let me walk.
他们是什么人
Who are these?
爱德华和玛格丽特·金雀花
Edward and Margaret Plantagenet,
克拉伦斯公爵乔治的子女
son and daughter of George, Duke of Clarence.
沃里克伯爵 陛下
The Earl of Warwick, Your Grace.
-也是最后一个约克继承人 -我知道
- The last York heir... - I'm aware.
陛下
Your Grace.
-迟早我会当上国王的 -他随口乱说的
- One day, I'll be king. - He doesn't mean it.
理查叔叔曾经以为泰迪能当国王 但
Our Uncle Richard once thought Teddy might be king but...
可是 泰迪不会的
Well... Teddy isn't.
就算理查不再这么想了
Well, even Richard changed his mind...
但他还记得
But he remembers.
我们还只是孩子
We are just children.
你们是否向我 你们的国王 宣誓效忠
Do you swear allegiance to me as your king?
我们宣誓
We do.
并且宣布放弃约克所有权 将其并入英格兰
And renounce your York claim to the English throne?
是的
Yes.
我们不想要那些东西
We do not want it.
泰迪也不想
And Teddy doesn't either.
那他就该自己说出来
Then he may say so for himself.
他
He...
泰迪 告诉国王你爱他
Teddy, tell the king that you love him.
你以前会跟理查叔叔说什么
What did you say to your Uncle Richard?
国王万岁
Long live the king!
你祖父在沃里克和索尔兹伯里的土地没收充公
Your grandfather's lands of Warwick and Salisbury are confiscated,
特此赏给托马斯勋爵和威廉·史丹利伯爵
hereby given to Lord Thomas and Lord William Stanley
以嘉奖其在博斯沃思战役中的忠诚
in reward for their fealty at Bosworth.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Grace.
不用理会死去国王的母亲
Take no notice of the dead king's mother.
给他们点时间 他们都会接受你的
They will all accept you, given time.
他们必须接受
They will have to.
只要你身边有个约克家的女孩
With a York girl by your side.
一个在战役前还和我敌人同床共枕的婊♥子♥
A whore who lay with my own enemy before the battle.
她已经被带过来了 亨利
She has been brought here, Henry.
那我如果就是不娶她呢
Well, what if I don't choose to marry her?
你在雷恩大教堂做过承诺的
You made a promise at Rennes Cathedral
而且是以你的军队许诺的
and raised your army on that pledge.
肯定还有其他约克家的女孩 不是吗
There are other York girls, aren't there?
换成任意一个都可以不是吗
Surely any one of them would do as well?
见见她 亨利
Meet her, Henry.
不用急
There's no rush.
稳重点
A steady course.
叔叔
Uncle?
写给谁的
Who is it to?
她们还醒着呢
They are awake.
写给谁的
Who is it to?
杨·沃北克 图尔奈的船夫
Jan Warbecque, the boatman in Tournai.
我嘱咐你弟弟去找他
I bid your brother go to him.
我们得祈祷他顺利到达
We must pray he got there.
但你怎么把信送过去
But how will you deliver it?
我忘拿祈祷书了 我得回去取
I forgot my prayer book. I'll go back and get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下
Your Grace.
新国王要是看到你向我行屈膝礼
Your blood will wash the stable floor
会让你立刻血溅马厩
if the new king sees you bend your knee to me.
在我眼里您永远是英格兰的王后
You will always be the Queen of England in my eyes.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表