剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
白公主
第一季 第七集
《白公主》前情提要
Previously on The White Princess...
我们让一个男仆进入塔中替代我弟弟理查
We put a servant boy in the Tower in my brother Richard's place
把理查送去安全的地方
and we sent him off to safety.
我亲爱的理查
My darling Richard.
我的珀金
My Perkin.
那个男孩是图尔奈一船夫的儿子
The boy is the son of a boatman from Tournai
他叫珀金·沃贝克
and his name is Perkin Warbeck.
欧洲所有王室都派了代表参加
There are faces from every royal house in Europe.
除了西班牙
Apart from Spain.
我们必须定下亚瑟的婚约
We must settle Arthur's betrothal.
与阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳公主的婚约
To the Princess Catherine of Aragon.
如果我们能和卡斯提尔的伊莎贝拉达成协议
If we can come to terms with Isabella of Castile,
这将是最好的威慑
that would be the best deterrent.
那个自称是你的弟弟和沃里克伯爵的人
把他们解决掉
当王子理查起兵反抗他时
When Prince Richard rises against him,
我希望你和你的良知能加入我们
I will call on both you and your conscience to join us.
那孩子在哪
Where is the boy?
您母亲大人让我传话
A message from your Lady Mother.
她抓到那孩子了
She has the boy.
看看他
Look at him.
傻子都看得出来他长得根本不像约克人
Any fool can see he looks nothing like a York.
宫里的人都集♥合♥了吗
Is the court assembled?
他们在等待殿下
They await Your Grace's favor.
殿下
Your Grace,
我为你带来了英格兰骚乱的罪魁祸首
I bring you the cause of England's troubles.
你因为浪费的金钱 牺牲的生命而受到审判
The money wasted, the lives lost, bringing you here.
浪费那么多都为了什么 一个乡下男孩
And all for what? A peasant boy.
我会很享受你的死刑的
I will enjoy your execution.
你会被处以吊至半死阉♥割♥肢解
You'll be hung, drawn and quartered,
-这样最后一件事 -你就该杀了我
- so that the last thing that... - You should kill me
如果你还想待在我的王座之上
if you wish to stay upon my throne.
我是爱德华四世国王
I am the son of King Edward,
和伊丽莎白·伍德维尔王后之子
the IV and Queen Elizabeth Woodville.
我是英格兰的合法国王
And I am rightful King of England.
你以为我被杀死了 但是我还活着
You thought that I was murdered, but I live.
所以你就该让开 把从我这儿偷得的
So, you will stand aside and return to me
王冠和王座归还给我
the crown and throne which have been stolen from me,
否则你将会面对上帝的义愤
or you will face the righteous wrath of Almighty God,
他会因你的罪而暴怒 将你驱逐到地狱中去
who will rage against your sin and cast you into hell.
太精彩了
Bravo.
演得真好 你真是入错了行
A fine performance. You have missed your calling.
或许你想成为我宫里的一个伶人
Perhaps you wish to be a mummer in my court?
我会询问英格兰王后该如何处置你
I will ask the Queen of England what to do with you,
既然你声称她是你的姐姐
seeing as you claim she is your sister.
告诉我 伊丽莎白王后
Tell me, Queen Elizabeth,
这是否是你的手足
is this your kin?
我的弟弟们都死了
My brothers are both dead.
不是你想象的那种反应吧
Not quite the welcome you imagined.
在我决定如何处置你的同时
While I decide what to do with you,
我该让你做个宫里的随从
I shall make you a servant at our court.
你该做个
You shall be
负责国王衣橱的仆人
knave of the King's wardrobe.
你要负责那些你垂涎的长袍
You may care for the robes you covet.
你甚至可以睡在它们中间
You may even sleep among them.
他是王位的敌人
He is an enemy of the crown.
你必须用他的死杀鸡儆猴
You must make a show of killing him.
半个欧洲都拥护这个敌人
An enemy backed by half of Europe,
或许在我们说话的时候
who may be mustering to
他们正联合起来准备对付我
come against me as we speak.
-他是个骗子 -他当然是个骗子
- He is a counterfeit! - Of course he is a counterfeit!
你以为我们不知道吗
You think we do not know that?
他自己都说我必须杀掉他以绝后患
He says himself that I must kill him as a threat,
所以我不会这么做
so I will not.
我不会听他摆布
I will not be commanded by him.
我要拖他游♥行♥
I will parade him.
-你同意吗 -我...
- Do you agree? - I...
把他拖到街上 向全世界展示我抓到了他
Drag him through the streets and show the world I have him.
之后 等他受尽侮辱
And then... When he is humiliated,
他会放弃自称国王
he will give up his claim,
他的支持者们会忘记他
and his supporters will forget him.
但他们也可能不会
But they may not.
或者人们相信他自称为王只是因为...
Or people may believe his claim just because...
你一定不能这么做
You must not do this.
杀了他 这个男孩就成了一个传说 一位烈士
By killing him, the boy becomes a myth and martyr.
他的权力比歌♥谣里唱的要强上十倍
His power, ten times greater in the ballads that they sing.
他必须展现出他蛆一样的下♥贱♥本质
He must appear the maggot that he is
这样全欧洲才会为
so that Europe will be embarrassed
款待过他而感到羞辱
to have had him at their table.
我要找到他的妻儿
I want to find his wife and child.
他们对我们来说很有价值
They are of value to us.
他曾经离开战场去找她
He left the battlefield to go to her once.
他们肯定不会离比尤利很远
Now, I don't believe they can be far from Beaulieu.
他会留她在教堂里避难
He will have left her in the church for sanctuary.
但是罗马同意
But Rome agrees that traitors
叛徒们不能再在教堂里避难了
can no longer find refuge in the church.
你最好能让她主动来我们这儿
Better you make her come to us by choice.
说服她她丈夫需要她
Persuade her that her husband needs her.
你抓到了她就告诉我
Tell me when you have her.
你不觉得她长得像母亲大人吗
Don't you think he looks like Lady Mother?
只不过是他的头发吧
Isn't it just his hair?
-孩子们 -他为什么会说
- Boys. - Why would he say that
他是我叔叔理查 如果...
he's my uncle Richard if...
没错 他明知道这样会给他惹上麻烦
Exactly. When he knows that it would get him into trouble.
他必须相信这是真的
Well, he must believe it to be true,
但是那他就不会...
but then he wouldn't...
你在对我的儿子们说些什么
What are you saying to my sons?
出来 快点出来
Come outside. Come quickly now.
丽兹 你和他说过话吗
Lizzie? Have you spoken to him?
他一点都不像我弟弟
He is nothing like my brother.
等等
Here.
我不去
I'll not go.
-你必须去 -不 我绝不会去
- You must. - No, I must not.
我从没参与过你们打猎或其它之类的血腥活动
I have never joined you for the hunt or any other blood sport,
这一次也不会例外
and I will not start with this.
你可以向国王汇报说我们不舒服
You may tell the King that we are unwell
或者随便其它什么理由
or whatever else you please.
我们走
Come on.
他们选了某个长得像约克的人来骗我们
They chose someone who has York looks to add to the deception.
他是我们国家的敌人
He's an enemy to our country
而且他会夺取你所拥有的一切
and will try to take what is yours.
就是这样
That's all.
准备出发
We are ready.
看看这个英格兰的敌人
Behold the enemy of England,
这个冒充约克的人
the York pretender!
这男孩一直是英格兰的眼中钉 肉中刺
The boy who's been a thorn in England's side.
向他吐口水
Spit at him.
扔石头
Throw stones.
是他逼着你们经历战争 痛失你们的亲人
He made you go to war and lose your kinsmen!
而且他还让你们身负重税
And he has cost you dear in taxes.
我不会怪你们 伦敦的好人们
I do not blame you, the good people of London.
我也不怪我的姐姐
I do not blame my sister.
她必须保护她的儿子们
She must protect her sons.
他是一个骗子 而且他还玷污了
He is a liar and he insults
对你们王后已故弟弟的缅怀
the memory of your Queen's departed brother!
我姐姐生来就是王后
My sister is a natural queen
所以夺走她的王后之位绝非我所愿
and there will be no pleasure in taking that from her.
"夺走她的王后之位" 听听他多么厚颜无♥耻♥
"Take it from her." Hear his gall.
士兵接你们的那晚 我们的母亲把我藏了起来
Our mother hid me on the night the soldiers came for you.
你都没跟我告别 似乎你对我有所怨怼
You didn't say goodbye, as you were angry with me.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表