剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
让我们过去
Let us through!
快让我们过去
Let us through there!
你总以为母亲更加偏爱我
You always thought our mother loved me more than you.
押送他回宫殿
Get him back to the palace.
我很想你 丽兹
I miss you, Lizzie.
我真希望你能和我说句话
I wish that you would speak to me.
不过我不怪你
But I forgive you.
这边走 这边走
This way! This way!
我们到了
Here we are.
现在他可以随意扮演国王了
Now he can play king to his heart's content.
伦敦 泰晤士河
我们知道他们把他关在哪里吗
Do we know where they are keeping him?
他在威斯敏斯特宫
He is at Westminster.
亨利希望 长时间观察他
Henry hopes the mask will fall
他的假面自然会掉落
if he observes him long enough.
请快点 夫人
Hurry, Madam, please.
我们已经给您准备了一个房♥间
We have prepared a room for you.
我需要给人传个口信
I need to send a message to someone.
凯茜·戈登
Cathy Gordon.
她怎么在这里
Why is she here?
过来 孩子
Here, boy.
快点
Come on.
去哪里
Come where?
凯茜·戈登夫人
Lady Catherine Gordon.
我是女领主 国王之母
I am My Lady, The King's Mother.
-欢迎来到宫殿 -我丈夫在哪
- Welcome to our court. - Where is my husband?
请向王后行礼
Please curtsey to the Queen.
这边
This way.
清理粪便 刷洗干净台阶
Clear the dung and scrub the steps.
我告诉过你 我不会做任何有损名誉的事
I've told you that I will do nothing to debase myself.
等你干完这些活
And when you've finished,
你把这位高贵夫人的物品搬到里面去
you will bring this noble lady's belongings inside.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
他自称为王都是假话
His claims are false.
-他不过是个仆人 -他可是你弟弟
- He is a servant. - He is your brother.
你的婚姻是无效的
Your marriage is annulled.
你的婚姻都堆砌在谎言之上
It was made under false pretenses.
什么
What?
你的妻子和儿子都在宫里
Your wife and son are here at court.
你应该恢复你的婚前姓氏
You shall resume your maiden name,
你的儿子将被视为私生子
and your son will be called a bastard.
但鉴于你的高贵血统 你将得到妥善安置
But you will be treated in accordance with your royal birth.
-那我是你们的囚犯 -你是我们的客人
- So I am your prisoner? - You are our guest.
如果我不想做你们的客人呢
What if I don't wish to be your guest?
那你可能要离开你儿子 独自返回苏格兰了
Then you may leave your son and freely return to Scotland.
你给他取什么名字了
What name have you given him?
助产士会照顾他的
He will be tended to by midwives.
不行
No.
不行
No!
不行
No!
你就放任他们这样做
You will let them do this?
你有皇室血统 这是传统
You are of the royal birth. It is the custom.
他可是你的外甥 爱德华
He is your nephew, Edward.
我要见我丈夫
I need to see my husband.
理查 你受伤了吗
Richard. Are you hurt?
凯茜
Cathy.
你怎么在这 他们是怎么找到你的
Why are you here? How did they find you?
-僧侣说 -僧侣
- The monks said... - Monks?
僧侣说我应该来你这里
The monks said that I should come to you,
也许我可以帮到你
that I can help you.
他们带走了爱德华
They've taken Edward.
凯茜 他们是骗你来这里的
Oh, Cathy, they've lied to you to bring you here.
他们才不敢伤害我 我是苏格兰皇室
They would not dare to hurt me. I am Scottish royal.
不 他们不会伤害你
No, they won't hurt you.
别说了 别说了
Don't say it! Do not say it.
凯茜 你该听我的话 远离这里的
Oh, Cathy. You should have stayed away as I had asked of you.
-凯茜 -他们不会伤害我们的爱德华
- Cathy. - They will not hurt our Edward.
不 他们不能
No, they can't.
亲爱的 他们把他带到哪里去了
My love, where have they taken him?
凯茜 他在哪儿
Cathy, where is he?
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
你知道他们在塔中对我哥爱德华做了什么
You know what they did to my brother Edward in the Tower.
他们杀了他 而我们一直不曾找到他的尸体
They killed him and we never found his body.
另一个男孩也是 是他们干的 凯茜
And the other boy as well. It was them, Cathy.
是那些统治着我们国家的人
It was those who rule my country now.
你为何来这里
Now, why are you here?
你本该待在庇护所里
You were meant to be in sanctuary.
他们说我们未婚
They said we are not married.
我可以去苏格兰 但我们的孩子必须留在这里
That I can go to Scotland but our baby must stay here.
凯茜
Cathy.
我们改变计划
We will change our plan.
-我会放弃称王 -不
- I will give up my claim. - No!
你不能放弃王权
You can't deny your birthright.
如果你那么做 苏格兰人和全欧洲都会抛弃你的
And if you did, the Scots and all of Europe would abandon you.
唯一能保证你安全
The only thing that keeps you safe
让我们留在你身边的
and us with you
就是你紧握住王权 让他们支持我们
is if you hold fast and they back us.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, my love.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
现在你有牌可出了
You see now that you have cards to play.
妻子和儿子
A wife and son.
这手牌很不错
It's quite a hand.
他连对妻子都满嘴谎言
Even to his wife, he holds the lie.
不 他知道自己被监视着
No, he knows that he is spied on.
他是个骗子 但并不蠢
He is a fake but not a fool.
他认为在塔中杀了男孩们的是都铎人
He thinks it was a Tudor who killed the boys in the Tower.
这只能表示他的无知
Then he only shows his ignorance.
要不是理查国王 那是谁
Who could it be if it were not King Richard?
是理查
It was Richard.
为了扫除他登基路上的障碍
To clear his way to take the throne.
是你母亲 那么是谁把她带来的
It was your mother, then, who brought her here?
她是他和詹姆斯国王以及苏格兰军队之间的纽带
She is his link to King James and the Scottish army.
必须打破他们之间的联合
Their union must be broken.
你准备如何打破
And how will you break it?
废止婚姻并不能剥夺他们对于彼此的感情
An annulment will not rob them of their feelings for each other.
-你觉得她喜欢他 -肯定是的
- You think she cares for him? - She must,
他没什么可给她的了
for he has little else to offer her.
你让她做你的侍女
You will take her as your lady,
至少这能安抚苏格兰人
which will at least appease the Scots.
和我说说你弟弟的事
Tell me of your brother.
他什么样子
What was he like?
太久之前了
It was a long time ago.
上辈子的事了
Another lifetime.
你说我的士兵来接你的那天 他也在
You said he was there that day when my soldiers came for you.
他穿了什么
What was he wearing?
他说了什么 告诉我所有细节
What was said? Tell me everything.
为什么亨利戴了王冠
Why does Henry wear his crown?
这是打猎 又不是国事活动
It is a hunt, not a state occasion.
也许他觉得他会进入战斗
Perhaps he thinks he's riding into battle.
理查国王在博斯沃思战役中不也是戴了王冠吗
Did not King Richard wear his crown at Bosworth?
拿着我的武器
Carry my weapons.
给你
Here.
走吧
Come.
我们要在这片灌木丛开始打猎
This copse is where we'll take our sport.
把长弓给我
Give me my long-bow.
你不必这样做 亨利
You do not have to do this, Henry.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
用那根棍子
Use that stick
来击打灌木
and beat the bushes.
他有什么计划
What is his plan?
他有计划吗
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表