剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
《白公主》前情提要
Previously on The White Princess...
既然你有了亚瑟 你和我们就联结在一起了
Now that you have Arthur, you are joined with us.
只要是威胁亨利的
And any threat against Henry
就是威胁我们的孩子
is a threat against our boy as well.
别被她骗了
Don't be fooled by her.
她是个令人敬畏的真正的政♥治♥家
She's formidable and quite the politician.
国王愿意跟勃艮第和平相处
The King would have peace with Burgundy.
我母亲在哪
Where is my mother?
我母亲证实了 就是她指使洛威尔刺杀我
My mother proved she was behind the Lovell plot to kill me.
她想让泰迪当国王
She wanted Teddy on the throne...
要是我母亲召来一支军队
If my mother brings an army,
我该如何在母亲和儿子之间抉择
how can I choose between my mother and my son?
也许约克和都铎两家联姻也许会成为风尚
Perhaps a York and Tudor union might grow to be a fashion.
就没有哪种游戏你能玩赢吗
There was no game that you could win?
要是能让你高兴点 我们来赛一次马吧
If it makes you feel better, we will have one race.
她肯定是个骑马高手
I assume she is an expert rider.
从未被打败过
Never beaten.
玛丽
Mary?
-节哀顺变 -滚
- I am sorry for your loss. - Get out.
白公主
第一季 第四集
已经两天了
It's been two days.
你还是稍微吃点东西吧
Will you not have something small to eat?
我可怜的姑娘
My poor girl.
起来吧
Come now.
否则那些孩子就没人照顾了
Or those children will have no one.
他们的父亲沉浸于悲恸之中 无暇顾及他们
Their father is too deep in grief to notice them.
外婆
Grand-mere?
我们吃点东西
We eat
然后一起计划
and then we plan.
都铎人把我们的至爱都夺走了
The Tudors take from us the people we love.
他们侵扰了我们的宁静
They disturb our peace
现在我们也让他们不得安宁
and now we will disturb theirs.
伊丽莎白会得到她想要的战争
Elizabeth will have her war.
让我来
Allow me.
这里
Here...
你的叔叔从勃艮第回来了
Your uncle is returned from Burgundy.
快去吧
Quickly now.
这样你不烦吗
That doesn't annoy you?
你和她的房♥间就隔着一扇门
Just a door between your room and hers?
出事了
Something's wrong.
事态怎么会变得这么糟
Look, how could it have gone so wrong?
-当那女孩死掉时 -谁死了
- When the girl died... - Who died?
我们姑母的继女 玛丽
Our aunt's step-daughter Mary.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
然而他们怪罪我们
Yet, they blamed us.
如果不是你的错 为什么他们怪我们
Why, if you were not to blame?
当时有场比赛
There was a competition which...
都怪那女孩自己
It was the girl's own fault.
她非得什么都要赢 也怪你
She... she had to win at everything. And yours.
要是你没被公爵夫人迷得魂不守舍
If you hadn't been so wrapped up in the Duchess,
或许一切都不会发生
then it might have been avoided.
魂不守舍
"Wrapped up?"
他对她大献殷勤
He was "attentive" to her.
我们需要继续做正在做的事
We should maintain the course that we are on.
我的女领主国王之母
My Lady The King's Mother
已经给那几个约克女孩选好了
is already making matches for the York girls
要嫁的都铎贵族
with the Tudor nobles.
这样她们就不会被人从我们手里夺走
So they may not be snatched from us
生育出约克的继承人
and used to breed York heirs.
我们不知道公爵夫人会做出什么事来
We do not know what the Duchess will do.
她也许什么都不会做
She may do nothing.
我们应该准备好 但不要总往坏里想
We should be ready but not think the worst.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
你生我的气了
You're angry with me.
我也在生自己的气
As I am with myself.
我们曾经那么接近
We were so close...
我不想听你和她有多近
I do not wish to hear how close you were!
我是说接近和平
So close to peace.
你以为我说的是什么
What was it you thought I meant?
她是个约克人
She is a York!
其他的暂且不提
Of all things.
你怎么能想...
How could you even think to...
丽兹
Lizzie?
我听说了那场意外
I heard about the accident.
我为我们的姑母感到悲伤
I am sorry for our aunt...
这难道不好吗
Could this not be good?
对于泰迪来说
For Teddy?
如果公爵夫人起兵反抗都铎人
If the Duchess turns against the Tudors,
或许她会遣人来救他
perhaps she'll send some men to rescue him...
这很糟 麦琪
It is bad, Maggie.
亨利比以前更担心了
Henry is more fearful than before.
对都铎家族的威胁意味着
The threat against the Tudors means
我的妹妹们现在也必须被强制联姻了
my sisters must now also be locked away in marriages.
我们必须都成为都铎人
We must all be turned to Tudors.
我也是吗
Me as well?
身为约克公主 你的孩子是能成为继承人的
You are another York princess whose children could be heirs.
-那我要嫁给谁 -我还不清楚
- Well, who will I be wed to? - I don't know yet.
那我能住在威斯敏斯特宫附近吗
Will I live near Westminster?
你不会让我离开泰迪身边吧
You'll not make me go away from Teddy?
我已经告诉亨利由我来选择联姻对象
I have told Henry I shall influence the matches.
但他母亲肯定不会放手 巴不得把你们全都
His mother will not be let loose to match you all
嫁给衣冠禽兽或者乡巴佬
with beasts or peasants.
我一定会反抗他母亲的
I will make a stand against his mother.
我一定会尽力为你争取的
I will do my best for you.
勃艮第宫廷
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
请节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
你找到合适的英格兰男孩了
You have the English boys?
是的
I do.
来吧 小子
Go on, lad.
就按我们之前练习的做
Just as we practiced.
我叫泰迪 殿下
My name is Teddy, Your Grace.
很荣幸认识您 殿下
It is an honor to meet you, Your Grace.
这个长得最像泰迪
This one looks most like Teddy.
英格兰以外的人 没有人知道泰迪的样子
No one outside of England knows what Teddy looks like.
不管我旁边站的是谁 他们都会接受
They'll accept whoever's by my side.
这孩子长得虽然天真无邪 但却很坚定
This boy has an innocent face, but he's determined.
他不会怯场的
He won't shy away.
这孩子是谁家的
To whom does he belong?
致我的小姑 伊丽莎白
To my sister-in-law, Elizabeth.
我只能祈求你的谅解 原谅我没能早些回信
I can only beg forgiveness that I haven't written sooner.
伦敦 柏孟塞修道院
骤失玛丽的打击让我痛不欲生
My shock at Mary's passing has left me too bereft.
快进去 姑娘们
Inside then, girls.
我知道你现在被囚禁在
I've learned that you are now
柏孟塞修道院
a prisoner in Bermondsey Abbey
而且没办法写信
and have no means to write.
但我在英格兰仍有一些朋友
But I still have my friends in England
而且我已经安排他们去
and have made arrangements for ink and paper
为你送去墨水和纸
to be brought to you.
母亲大人
Lady Mother?
你得给爱尔兰写信
You will need to write to Ireland.
丽兹 看
Lizzie, look.
这个是我 未来的王后
This is me, the Queen,
还有我的未婚夫 约翰·威尔斯
with my intended, John Welles.
卒子代表咱们的妹妹们 这是表妹麦琪
The pawns are our sisters and this is our cousin Maggie.
而这个就是小亚瑟
And this is baby Arthur.
亚瑟还太小 不能订婚
Arthur is too young to be betrothed.
但国王说过 他会帮他赢得
But the King has said that he will win for him
西班牙公主的芳心 阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳
the hand of the Spanish princess, Catherine of Aragon.
这是抵御你姑母最好的盟友
Best ally to guard against your aunt.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表