剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
He draws the eyes of noblemen and women everywhere he goes.
他们对他微笑 点头哈腰
They smile at him. They bow their heads.
他的耀眼让我觉得是一种奚落
He taunts me with his dazzle.
甚至你也是这样
Even you.
我要扼杀掉这一切让他跌进黑暗
I will snuff it out and thrust him into darkness.
凯瑟琳夫人
Lady Catherine?
为我跳支舞吧
Dance for me.
用你的魅力给我助助兴吧
Delight me with your grace.
你这样做是为了什么
What do you hope to gain by this?
你说过给我自♥由♥选择怎么出牌
You said that you gave me cards to play.
不如现在就让我出牌吧 母亲
How would you have me play them, Mother?
她还想要影响国王的决定
She means to influence the King.
但她没意识到其实
But she does not realize that it is her
被当成傀儡的人是她自己
who's being dandled like a puppet.
她很漂亮
She is beautiful.
国王看来十分着迷
The King seems very taken.
这是在演戏
It is an act.
她很快就会被送走了
She will be sent away soon.
等那个男孩被送到伦敦塔里
When the boy is sent to the Tower.
到那时她就会离开了
That is when she will go.
凯瑟琳夫人和国王
Lady Catherine and the King.
你不能反对
You must not object.
反对什么
Object to what?
他是国王
He is the king.
你不能介意
You must not mind.
先别急着反抗
Do not rise to it.
他已经面露怯色
He shows his fear.
有个救你的计划
There is a plot to rescue you.
勃艮第公爵夫人在伦敦
The Duchess of Burgundy is in London.
那我儿子和助产士待在一起日夜被人监视
And my son, who is with royal midwives, guarded day and night?
我应该只顾自己置他于都铎人手里不顾吗
Should I leave him in Tudor hands and save my own skin?
我才是国王
I am the king.
我会赢的
And I am winning.
亨利
Henry?
别再兜圈子 你是不是跟她上♥床♥了
Stop stepping around it. Have you had her?
回答我
Answer me!
你的随从不用退下
Your servants may stay.
整个宫里都已经知道了
The whole court knows already.
你有想过我经受着什么吗
Do you consider what I endure?
你如此不尊重我
You disrespect me,
让我难堪 现在宫里到处都在议论纷纷
shame me before the court and everybody gossips.
你和你叔叔理查国王对安妮夫人也这样过
You did the same to Lady Anne with your uncle, King Richard.
我当时爱着理查
I was in love with Richard!
你是在说你也爱她吗
Are you saying that you love her?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
什么
What?
那个男孩 你爱他吗
The boy. Do you love him?
当然不
Of course I don't.
他是我的...他是我的负担
He is my... He is my burden.
她也一样
And so is she.
也是你和我们孩子的负担
And yours and all of our children's.
亨利 他们想拆散我们
Henry, they are tearing us apart.
我们得想个法子对付他们
We must find a way to deal with them.
他们叫他爱德华
They called him Edward.
和我被杀掉的弟弟同名
Like my murdered brother.
你怎么看
What do you see?
孩子是无辜的吗
An innocent?
你亲爱的小外甥
Your dear sweet nephew?
当然不是
Of course not.
我知道这很难
It is hard, I know.
但我们所在的这个世界
But the world in which we move,
我们不能只看他现在是个婴儿
we cannot see an infant as he is,
而要看他将来会变成什么
but as he will become.
就像上帝 我们得看穿始终
Like God, we must see Alpha and Omega.
开端和结束
The beginning and the end.
我儿子向凯瑟琳示爱是在履行他的职责
My son does his duty by wooing Lady Catherine.
她中意他 他便有所回应
She cares for him, he returns it.
男人软弱
Men are weak,
容易为美色所动
swayed by beauty.
女人得更加强大
Women must be stronger.
读吧
Read it.
读出来
Read it out.
"珀金·沃贝克
"Perkin Warbeck,
船夫的卑贱的儿子"
The humble son of a boatman."
坦白你不过是个平民
Confess you are a no one.
对我们不构成威胁 你们都能活命
No threat to us. And you will live.
说出你的真实身份
Reveal your true identity.
"我是..."
"My name..."
约克的理查王子
Is Prince Richard of York.
-你的弟弟 -读出来你家人都能活命
- Your brother! - Read it, and your family will live!
别读 理查 别否认你生来就有的王权
Do not read it, Richard. Don't deny your birthright.
他的孩子将由伦敦的一户人家收养
His child will be brought up by a family in London.
-什么 -你们没这个权利
- What? - You have no right!
我们拥有一切权利
We have every right.
如果你们来到这里威胁到
If you come here and you threaten my life
我和我家人的性命
and my family's life,
你们就将失去你们的儿子
then your own son will be forfeit.
不
No.
上帝诅咒你
God curses you.
诅咒你们下地狱
He curses you and you will go to hell.
不
No!
不 亨利 求你了 亨利
No, Henry. Please, Henry.
求你了 不要 求求你了
Please, don't. I beg you.
亨利 求你了
Henry, please!
他们看着我的一举一动
They look at me.
在背后秘密谋划
They plot behind my back.
他们更爱他而不是我
They love him more than me.
你是怎么处理他的孩子的
What have you done with his child?
别太担心这种事
Do not concern yourself with such matters.
什么
What?
又不想让我知道真♥相♥吗
Am I to be protected from the truth again?
就像你和贾斯帕一直认为的那样
As you and Jasper always thought I should be.
还有什么我不知道
What else do I not know?
贾斯帕在垂死之时要告诉我什么
What Jasper would have told me in the hour before he died.
这一直萦绕在我心中挥之不去
It hovers on the edges of my mind.
有时在夜里 我感觉听到他在低语
Sometimes in the night, I think I hear him whisper it,
但当我凑近他的嘴唇
but as I lean in close to his lips,
我只听到急促的呼吸
all I hear is the rush of the wind.
什么也听不到
Nothing.
他本要告诉你他爱你
He would have told you that he loves you.
他为了把你扶上王位穷其一生
That he sacrificed his life to put you on the throne
你必须保住它
and you must keep it,
否则他会死不瞑目
or you will betray his memory.
是吗 母亲
Would he, Mother?
或许他要告诉我
Or is there something he would tell me
关于纸牌游戏的事
about a game of cards?
今晚你的情绪太低落了
Your spirits are too low this evening.
我会在小教堂为你祈祷
I will pray for you at chapel.
-如果你被发现躺在王后的床上 -怎么
- If you are found on the Queen's bed... - What?
他们还能对我做什么更糟糕的事吗
What can they do to me that's worse?
勃艮第公爵夫人现在在伦敦
The Duchess of Burgundy is in London.
她会找到他的
She will find out where he is.
-求你快起来 -你们在做什么
- Please, get up. - What are you doing?
安慰她
Comforting her.
你怎么可以这样做 丽兹
How could you do it, Lizzie?
让国王的母亲带走他们的儿子
Let the King's mother take their son?
你变了 麦琪
You are changing, Maggie,
我不太喜欢你现在这样
and I'm not sure I like who you've become.
你母亲会以你为耻的
Your mother would be ashamed of you.
我的名字是珀金·沃贝克
"My name is Perkin Warbeck.
生于法兰德斯的图尔奈镇
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表