剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
What did I do?
我会听话的 我会听话的
I'll be good, I'll be good...
你一直都很乖
You are so good.
非常乖 看看他们
So good. Just look at them.
我会听话的 我会听话的
I'll be good, I'll be good.
你很听话 很听话 非常听话
You are good. You are good, so good.
看着我
Just look at me.
很快就好 很快 乖孩子
Over very quickly, all over so very, very quickly, good boy.
看着我
Just look at me.
怎么了
What is it?
你移开目光了吗 丽兹
Did you look away, Lizzie?
你闭眼了吗
Did you close your eyes?
你闭眼了 是不是
You closed your eyes, didn't you?
是
Yes.
只有一具棺材
Only one coffin.
我马上就要消失了 就像我从未存在过一样
So I am to disappear. As if I had never been.
皇家处决
A royal execution.
亨利保证我起码能得到这点尊严
Henry grants me this dignity at least.
别闭眼
Don't close your eyes.
因为你知道这一天你会做什么
Because you know what you do this day.
你知道你会做什么
You know what you do.
亲眼见证吧
So witness it.
英格兰 接好我的血吧
England receive my blood!
为什么
Why?
为什么你让我别无选择
Why did you give me no choice?
沃里克伯爵今早因叛国罪被处决
The Earl of Warwick was executed for treason this morning.
我姑母要回到勃艮第
My aunt is returning to Burgundy
用她的余生在那儿好好想一想
where she will live a life of sober contemplation.
凯茜·戈登进宫了
Cathy Gordon is in the palace.
她永远都是我的女仆之一
She will become a permanent part of my household
我会照顾她的
and I will care for her.
理查王子在哪
Where is Prince Richard?
你丈夫苦苦哀求我饶你一命 麦琪
Your husband begged for your life, Maggie.
他为你哀求
He begged for you.
我们被感动了 决定做点善事
We were moved and we have chosen to be kind.
那个诅咒会在你身上灵验的
The curse will come down on you.
那个诅咒
The curse.
一个寡妇 一个处♥女♥ 狠毒地咒骂敌人
A widow and a virgin hurling oaths against their enemies
因为她们根本没有其它武器了
because words are all they have.
你会为你的孩子痛哭流涕 伊丽莎白
You will weep for your children, Elizabeth.
你的希望都会破灭
All your hopes destroyed!
这就是那个诅咒
That is the curse
对你的诅咒
and it is on you!
随便你添枝加叶 麦琪
Embroider something, Maggie.
这样你会好过一点
It soothes the mind.
泰迪
Teddy!
现在 由我们统治
And now, we will rule.
亨利国王
King Henry.
你会永远在我身边吗
You will always be by my side?
永远
Always.
他们等着我们呢
They are waiting for us.
去问候你母亲
Greet your mother.
我们是一体的 什么都不能分♥裂♥我们
We are one. Nothing divides us.
你帮了我们大忙
You have done us great service.
你叫什么
What is your name?
我叫沃尔西 陛下
My name is Wolsey, Your Grace.
我们觉得你有用 沃尔西
You are in our favor, Wolsey.
你待在宫里 做亨利王子的老师
You will stand with us and be tutor to Prince Henry.
我们欢迎西班牙大使
We welcome the Ambassadors from Spain.
我们即将见证一段伟大的联姻
A great alliance has been forged
亚瑟王子和
with the betrothal of Prince Arthur
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳公主
and Princess Catherine of Aragon.
大获全胜的一天
A triumphant day.
什么都值了
Worth everything.
你和我 丽兹
You and I, Lizzie.
我们懂彼此
We understand each other.
我们能做出什么事
What we will do.
我们是同一路人
We are one and the same.
你离太近了 母亲大人
You are too close, Lady Mother.
退后
Step back.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表