剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表
我母亲又给我写信了
My mother writes to me again.
让我去看她
Bids me visit her.
伦敦
柏孟塞修道院
你真好 麦琪
You are good, Maggie,
连我亲生女儿都不来 你却来看我
to come to me when even my own daughter won't.
反正我们都要来伦敦看泰迪
We were coming to London to visit Teddy anyway.
你见过他了
You saw him.
不是吗
Didn't you?
我的儿子 理查王子
My son, Prince Richard.
他长得漂亮吗
Has he grown very fair?
我们见到了一个冒牌货 殿下
We saw a pretender, Your Grace.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
我担心等不及亲眼见到他我就死了
I fear that I shall die before I lay my own eyes on him.
也见不到我的丽兹了
Or see my Lizzie again.
求你了 让她来看我
Please. Bid her come to me.
丽兹
Lizzie.
从我去勃艮第后
We have not had a chance
我们就没机会私下谈过
to speak in private since my trip to Burgundy.
我们要谈什么 麦琪
What would we speak of, Maggie?
威胁我丈夫统治的叛徒
Traitors to my husband's reign?
我儿子目睹一位
The nightmares that my son has had
他爱的人被砍头后 做的噩梦
since he witnessed the beheading of a man he loved?
听说你又去见我母亲了
I'm told you've been to see my mother once again.
她想见你 丽兹
She wants to see you, Lizzie.
她很不好
She's unwell.
我猜她还在给我勃艮第的姑姑写信吧
I suppose she is still writing to my aunt in Burgundy?
我们已经放弃阻止她了
We have abandoned our attempts to stop it.
干脆让她写 然后让僧侣抄下来
Better that we let her do it and have the monks make copies
好知道她在谋划什么
so we know what web she weaves.
她确实给我看了一封她刚收到的信
She did show me a letter she had just received.
欧洲所有人都已经认可了他
Everyone in Europe has accepted him.
他们都来参加了婚礼
They all came to the wedding.
除了西班牙的
Apart from Spain.
你姑姑写道 "找到了新的财富 自视甚高
Your aunt writes, "Isabella is so lofty
伊莎贝拉是如此傲慢"
with her newfound wealth and self-importance..."
西班牙没参加
Spain did not attend?
你确定吗
You are certain of it?
信里是这么写的
It was in the letter.
那你会去看她吗 丽兹
So will you visit her then? Lizzie?
我们必须定下亚瑟的婚约
We must settle Arthur's betrothal.
与阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳公主的婚约
To the Princess Catherine of Aragon.
全欧洲只有西班牙拒绝会见那个男孩
Alone of all of Europe, Spain refused to meet the boy.
或许因为他们最近获得了
Perhaps they have no interest
广袤土地和大量财富 对他没兴趣 但是
with their new vast lands and riches but...
你一直说亚瑟还太小了
You've always said that Arthur is too young
他应该挑一位他爱的妻子
and that he will choose his wife for love.
现在我认为他年纪足够大了
Well, now I am saying he is old enough.
而她以美貌闻名
She is reputed to be beautiful.
好好考虑让我们与欧洲最强大的力量结盟
It would give him something good to dwell on
对他会有好处
and ally us with the strongest force in Europe.
如果欧洲支持那个男孩
If Europe backed the boy,
他们会给他安排一位更有权势的妻子
they would've matched him with a far more powerful wife
而不是基♥督♥教界最贫瘠土地的统治者
than third cousin-to-the-left
隔了三代的表亲
of the ruler of the poorest land in Christendom.
算不上什么威胁
There simply isn't a threat.
王后说得对
The Queen is right.
如果我们能和卡斯提尔的伊莎贝拉达成协议
If we can come to terms with Isabella of Castile, then
永远不会有人敢唤醒那个沉睡的巨人
none would dare to wake that sleeping giant, now, or in the future.
这将是最好的威慑
It would be the best deterrent.
而且嫁妆将会非常丰厚
And the dowry would be significant.
我们不写信
We will not leave it to a letter.
我们亲自前往
We will go there in person.
莫顿主教
Bless me, Cardinal Morton...
请宽恕我的罪
For I have sinned.
你是我们的救世主
You are the most devout
最虔诚的信徒
of our savior's subjects.
-上帝 -他讨厌我
- God... - He hates me.
他遗弃了我
He has deserted me.
我去找贾斯帕
I went to Jasper.
他当时要死了
He was dying.
我无法
I could not...
你无法救他 没错
You couldn't save him, no.
-但你努力了 -我没有
- But you tried to. - I did not try.
但选定凡人
But it is God
上天堂的
who calls us mortal men to Heaven
是上帝
when he chooses.
我们都无能为力
No act of ours can change that.
你为他牺牲了很多
Your sacrifice for him has been immense.
失去我们所爱的人能考验我们的信仰
Losing those we love can test our faith.
一次朝拜
A pilgrimage
会帮助你找到你的路
will help you find your way.
再次将自己奉献给上帝
Rededicate yourself to God.
给修道院施舍吧
Pay alms to the abbeys.
《路加福音》第11章41节
Luke chapter 11, verse 41.
"只要把里面的施舍给人
"Give as alms what is within,
凡物于你们就都洁净了"
and everything will be clean to you."
一路顺风 陛下
Godspeed, Your Grace.
我们要回威尔士的家了
We're returning to our home in Wales.
我要加封你一个头衔
I have an honor to bestow upon you.
封你为枢密室绅士
I'll make you Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
专为威尔士王子亚瑟效劳
to Arthur, Prince of Wales.
我不在的时候你将担任他的导师和监护人
You'll be his tutor and his guardian in my absence.
荣幸至极
It will be my pleasure.
没有比像我叔叔一样有气魄又忠诚的都铎战士
I can think of no one better than a loyal Tudor soldier
更合适的人选了
who reminds me of my uncle.
我们今天带他一起回家
Well, we will take him home with us today.
不 你们待在宫里陪他 珀尔夫人
No, you will stay here with him at the palace, Lady Pole.
但是...我们儿子在...
But... Our son is...
他会被带来这里
He will be brought here.
我会派人去接他
I will send men to collect him.
好的 陛下
Of course, Your Grace.
我们也需要照料哈利王子吗
Will we tend to Prince Harry as well?
他由我母亲照顾
He will be left in my mother's care.
他很讨她喜欢 或许能帮她缓解悲痛
She is fond of him and he may pull her from her grief.
他们将一起去朝拜
They're going on a pilgrimage together.
只是小恩小惠而已 照顾哈利可很麻烦
Small mercies anyway. Harry's a handful.
我知道你不想待在宫里
I know you hate to be at court but
但我们在这里可以多抽时间去看泰迪
we'll make more time for Teddy while we're here.
很快我们就能回家了
And before you know it, we'll be back home again.
我们先去温伯恩大教堂
First we will go to Wimborne Minster.
我在那长大 我父亲也葬在那里
Where I grew up and where my father is buried.
他是国王吗
Was he a king?
他是个罪人
He was a sinner.
有时候我都担心上帝在为此惩罚我
Sometimes I fear God is punishing me for it.
我为什么不能跟我父亲去西班牙呢
Why couldn't I go to Spain with Father?
或者和亚瑟待在宫里
Or stay with Arthur?
你是次子
You are the second son.
你的哥哥将成为国王
While your brother will be king,
你将成为教皇
you may be pope.
你只对唯一的上帝负责 你的上帝
And answer only to the Lord, your God.
我们所有人也终将对上帝负责
As we all must, in the end.
苏格兰让你离你的国土又近了一步
Scotland brings you one step closer to your kingdom.
但是...
But...
他们还未向你宣誓效忠
As they have yet to pledge their support,
所以你还得发挥你约克的魅力
you will need to bring your York charm into play.
让他幸福
Make him happy.
但别让他幸福过头 忘了使命
But not so happy he forgets his cause.
现在这是我们共同的使命
It is a shared cause now.
我会给他任何他需要的力量
And I will loan to him whatever strength he needs.
也要给自己留些力气
And keep some for yourself.
剧集 | 白公主(2017) | 导航列表