剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
previously on the unit...
《秘密行动组》前集剧情
i need you both to send you children to live with relatives.
你们俩的孩子都必须送到亲戚家
i am not sending my baby away.
我不会把我的小孩送走的
these tapes were found in an assassin's suitcase.
在暗♥杀♥总统的人的手提箱找到了这些磁带
you're being relocated.
你们要搬家
oh my god. we're under siege.
天啊 我们被监视了
you're not taking my kids
你们不能把我的小孩带走
and you're not gonna tell me what to do.
你不能命令我做事
and come tomorrow morning i'm gonna walk off this base.
明天早上 我就会离开这个基地
these people killed their own children.
这些人连亲生孩子也杀掉
you think they won't kill yours?
你认为他们不会杀死你的孩子
gotta get him out of here!
得把他带出这里
redcap.
红帽
they're monitoring our communication. i'm taking fire.
他们在监视我们的行动 我要开战了
i've received every merit badge.
我已经收到功绩奖章 他们要让我离开了
you want to join the team?
你想加入这个小组吗
so be it. i can use you.
那就加入 我可以利用你
these are your new identities.
这些是你的新身份
new names passports.
新名字 新护照
why are we doing all of this?
我们为什么要做这些
to keep you safe Mrs. Brown.
保护你的安全 布朗太太
to keep you and your families safe.
为了你们和你们家人的安全
so last year i was number 2 in regional sales.
去年 我在地区销♥售♥中排名第二
so i get this trip to the galapagos as a bonus.
作为奖励 公♥司♥我去加拉帕戈斯旅游
i'll tell you right now i nearly lost my mind.
我告诉你啊 我都快要疯了
it was just me and a bunch of puffins.
只有我和一群海鸭
i'm like will someone please
我只想说
show me the ladies and the booze.
我的美女和美酒呢
my client's passport number is 1-9-8-7-7-2-4.
我客户的护照号♥码是1-9-8-7-7-2-4
he's on his way to the airport right now.
他正在去机场
thank you.
谢谢
homeward bound?
要回国了吗
nope going fishing.
不 去钓鱼
what happened to the nuclear scientist?
那些原子能科学家发生什么事了
we're still on him. he's the bait.
我们始终盯着他 他是诱饵
oh we're flying commercial
我们要坐商务舱
so give me your knife and pistol.
把你的刀和手♥枪♥给我
what happened to a quiet week back at the barn?
什么时候能平静地过一周呢
top's been picking up some chatter.
老大收集了一些聊天记录
indicates that a vip's about to be snatched from joburg.
显示有人要在约翰内斯堡绑♥架♥一个大人物
hola.
你好
Senora it's too much. It won't fit.
太太 这太大了 放不下的
Yes it will.
放得下的
I've done this before.
我之前试过
uh allow me.
让我帮你吧
gracias.
谢谢
ah muchas gracias.
非常感谢
what about you huh? what do you do?
你呢 你做什么工作
no no no. wait wait wait.
不不不 稍等一下
let me guess.
让我先猜猜
banking.
银行业的
yes. how'd you know?
是啊 你怎么猜到的
i can read people.
我会读心术
hello?
你好
uh no.
不
i can't discuss this.
我现在讨论不了这个
damn cell phones and emails.
我给你说 这该死的手♥机♥和邮件
i'll tell you right now worst inventions ever.
是有史以来最糟糕的发明
i haven't gotten 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep
自从电子革命开始之后
since the electronic revolution began.
我就从来没连续睡过四个小时的安稳觉
listen i can't discuss this right now.
听着 我现在不能讨论这个问题
ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们
welcome to air argentina flight 14
欢迎乘坐阿根廷航♥空♥ 14号♥班机
bound for johannesburg south africa.
飞往南非的约翰内斯堡
please direct your attention to the front of the airplane
请大家看我这里一下
for a demonstration of our security features.
我要给您演示如何使用安全装置
colonel there's a problem with flight 14.
上校 14号♥航♥班♥有问题
it's been off course the last 20 minutes.
飞机已经偏离航道20分钟了
there's no distress signal
但并没有发给我们警报
and no response from the cockpit.
驾驶舱也没有回答
how long ago did they take off?
他们起飞多久了
little less than an hour.
将近一个小时
this is ryan.
我是赖安
when was the last communication with the captain?
最后与机长通话是什么时候
call snake doctor's cell phone.
打蛇医的手♥机♥
it's out of range. no signal.
不在服务区 没有信♥号♥♥
what about the seatback phone?
飞机上的椅背电♥话♥呢
it's cut off.
全被切断了
No don't knock on the door again.
不要再去敲门了
He hates it when we do that.
他讨厌我们这么做
He's probably just sleeping.
他应该正在睡觉
can i help you? is there a problem?
我能帮你吗 有什么事吗
a problem of what sort?
什么问题
of any sort.
什么问题都可以
no. no of course not.
没有 当然没有
it's just that you uh you seem upset.
只是因为 你看上去不太高兴
sir let me reassure you there's--
先生 您放心 没有...
it's ok i'm a safety inspector
没关系 我是个安全检查员
for the airline.
航♥空♥公♥司♥的
i'm just deadheading this flight
我是免费坐乘这班航机的
but if there's something wrong with the phone
但是如果电♥话♥出现什么故障
i'd love for you to tell me.
我希望你能告诉我
it's not the phone.
并不是电♥话♥有问题
the captain's not answering.
是机长没有接电♥话♥
i tried to reach him for half an hour.
我给他打了半个小时电♥话♥了
and you tried knocking on the cockpit door?
你试过去敲驾驶舱的门没
no answer.
没有回应
all right let me-- let me see what i can do ok?
行 让我 让我看看我能做什么吧
oh no I am an security inspector
我是安全检查员
I need a word with the captain.
我需要与机长说几句
there's no sign of mechanical failure.
没有机械故障的迹象
what's the equipment?
哪个型号♥的飞机
i need a passenger and crew manifest pronto.
我急需一份乘务员与旅客的名单
run those names
在北美防空联合司令部数据库
through the norad database.
查查那些名字
somebody get me the specs on a boeing 767.
找个人告诉我波音767的规格
no one else move.
其他人一概不能动
everyone stays calm no one will be hurt.
所有人保持镇定 没有人会受伤的
someone translate.
翻译我说的话
ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们
there's been a change in the flight plan.
航行计划有所改动
allow me to assure you this is not a suicide mission.
请允许我向你们保证这不是一次自杀任务
we do not require your lives.
我们不会要你们的命
we need you alive.
我们需要你们活着
but we do require your compliance.
但是我需要你们的配合
i'm wired to a bomb that will detonate
我身上有炸♥弹♥
should anything happen to me.
如果我有个三长两短
do not think you can resist.
你们也活不了
for each of us you see
你们能看见我们几个
there's another one you do not see.
不过还有你们看不到的
don't make any clever plans.
别用什么诡计
we have other colleagues onboard.
飞机上还有我们的同伙
when we land after our demands have been met
我们达成目标之后就会降落
you'll all be released unharmed.
你们将会毫发无损的被释放
* give me your secrets *
告诉我你的秘密
* bring me a sign *
给我一个征兆
* give me a reason to walk the fire *
给我一个走过刀山火海的理由
* see another dawn *
看到另一个黎明
* through a daughter's eyes *
透过女儿的眼睛
* you give me a reason *
给我一个理由
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表