剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
You don't want me to kill him.
你不想让我杀了他
I couldn't give a damn about him.
我一点也不在乎他
I care about you, mack, as a brother,
我在乎你 马克 作为兄弟
As a warrior,
作为战士
And that's the question i ask...
那么我要问你
Does this make you a better warrior?
这让你成为一名更出色的战士了吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
How about that?
那就这样吧
Where's colonel ryan?
赖安上校在哪
Let's get the hell out of here, chief.
我们赶快离开这里吧 首长
Your daughter has been rescued. She's safe.
你女儿已经获救了 她现在很安全
There's a plane waiting to take you to the,air force base in ramstein, germany.
飞机等着载你去德国拉姆施泰因空军基地
Is she all right?
她没事吧
Oh, yes.
是的
Was all this to help betsy,
这些是为了救贝琪
Or was this just a way to keep me from losing my mind?
还是为了阻止我失去理智
You need to go quickly.
你要马上走
He's not your concern.
他不关你的事
When they came to kill me,
当他们来杀我的时候
He gave his life for mine.
他替我挡了一命
How do you repay that?
你打算怎么还
Only a life for a life will do,
只能一命还一命了
But that's a debt between me and him, not you.
但这是我和他之间的债 与你无关
You did very well.
你干得很好
I'm proud of you, lieutenant blane.
我为你骄傲 布莱恩军士
Sergeant.
军士
Thank you.
谢谢
Mama! Oh, my god!
妈妈 天哪
Are you ok? I'm fine.
你还好吧 我很好
My baby girl, are you sure you're ok?
宝贝女儿 你确定你没事
I just kept going.
我就一直往前走
I didn't look back.
没有回头
Right, mama?
对吧 妈妈
I just walked to the light.
朝着光线走
You mind if i stay here for a while?
你是否介意我在这儿待一会
The unit team
秘密行动组
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表