剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
if they try to refuel
如果他们想加油
i want you to land first and use local resources
你要先降落然后跟当地警方联♥系♥
to lead a ground assault.
进行地面袭击
roger that. i understand.
收到 我明白了
we got to land this plane.
我们需要降落飞机
this man needs a hospital.
这个人需要去医院
what is that?
那是什么
it's dehiscence of a surgical wound
那是手术伤口的裂缝
due to stress and he's bleeding.
因为压力过大 他在流血
take care of it.
照顾好他
i don't have the tools to take care of it.
我没有工具处理这个
you have to land this plane.
你得降落飞机
keep him alive.
保着他的命
hello.
你好
yes? who is this?
你好 请问是谁
who was it?
那是谁
i don't know. i don't recognize the number.
我不知道 我不认识这个号♥码
it's snake doctor's cell phone.
是蛇医的电♥话♥
play 3-4-3.
播3-4-3号♥录音
there's no bypass code.
没有破解码
woman on telephone: you've reached customer service
电♥话♥女声: 你已经联上了客户服务中心
at franklin mint.
属于富兰克林造币公♥司♥
due to our heavy--
由于我们的
attention this is your captain speaking.
请大家注意 本机机长在讲话
we are experiencing an emergency.
我们正处于危机情况下
you have to land this plane.
你必须降落飞机
you are required to comply with these instructions
现在要求各位服从以上指示
in full and immediately.
绝对遵守 马上执行
assume the crash position.
试用抗冲击姿势
place your head between your knees
把头夹在双膝间
and rest your hands on the back of your head.
双手放在头部后面
stay there!
保持姿势
sit down or i'll shoot.
坐下 不然我开枪
please do not be above following instructions.
请遵守指示
second shut up. hey quiet.
闭嘴 安静
stay in your seats. hey!
坐在自己的座位上
do you see anything?
你看到什么了吗
sit down! stay down!
坐下 不要站起来
yeah smoked another two out.
再说两句
makes five in total and copy
一共说五句 然后复述
why do i keep hearing announcements?
这些通知哪来的
why don't you know anything?
你怎么什么都不知道
general perez i understand
佩雷兹将军 我明白
you want to take immediate action
你想马上行动
but there are people on board
但是机上有人
that neither of us can afford to lose.
是你我都失去不起的
let me assure you that if that planes descends
让我向你保证 如果飞机下降到
to 8 000 feet with no contact
8000英尺 仍然没有联♥系♥
my government will blow it out of the sky ourselves.
我方政♥府♥会亲自把飞机从天空射毁
sir i've just made contact.
头儿 我刚联♥系♥上了
the control tower in mexico city
墨西哥城的机场控制中心
just received a request to refuel.
刚收到加油的要求
i think i'm sunburned can you check?
我觉得我晒伤了 你能看看吗
lissy.
莉西
oh hi tiffy.
你好 蒂菲
guys this is my mom tiffy.
各位 这是我妈妈蒂菲
i need to talk to you.
我要跟你聊聊
later mom.
迟点聊 妈妈
lissy get up now or i'll tell all your new friends
蒂菲 起来 不然我就告诉你的新朋友
what happened at camp last summer.
去年夏令营时发生的事
so on the first day of camp
在夏令营头一天
lissy met this boy she liked.
莉西遇到了她喜欢的男生
his name was devon.
他的名字叫德文
ok. i'll see you guys later.
我等会再回来
thanks for embarrassing me in front of my friends.
谢谢你在我朋友面前丢我面子
where'd you get the bikini?
这套比基尼是哪里来的
stacy loaned it to me.
斯泰西借给我的
jeez what's your problem?
天啊 你怎么了
we haven't been here 10 hours
我们来到这里还没有10小时
i come out to find you stripping for some strange boy.
我就发现你在陌生男孩面前脱衣服了
i'm just making new friends.
我只是在交新朋友
"a " we are not on a first name basis.
第一 我们不能互叫名字
and "b " you tell me before you leave the house
第二 除非是去上学
for anything other than school.
其他时候出家门都要告诉我
get over yourself.
别自以为是
you're on a need-to-know basis.
你只是什么都想知道
excuse me.
你敢再说一遍
when we get back to fort griffith
当我们回到格里菲斯堡垒
you better believe you are gonna be on base confinement
你最好准备好被关在地下室
until you're of age to get out of the house.
直到你到了能走出家门的年龄
maybe we could tell bridget
也许我们能够告诉布丽奇特
explain emily's condition.
解释艾米丽的状况
i think she'd understand.
我想她会理解的
whatever happens to emily i'm not going back.
要是艾米丽有什么事 我是不会回来的
i'll take the kids and go if i have to.
别无选择的话 我会带上孩子就走
you think you could live like that?
你以为你可以那样生活下去吗
i don't know yet.
我还不知道
but i can't live like this.
但我不能像现在这样生活下去
oh god.
天啊
hello officer. what seems to be the problem?
警官你好 哪里出问题了吗
you were going 15 miles over the speed limit.
你比限制时速超出了15公里
license and registration please.
请出示驾驶证和登记卡
you know what i did to the last man
你知道我对上一次
that told me i was speeding?
说我超速的人做了什么吗
i married him.
我嫁给了他
have a nice day ma'am.
女士 祝你今天过得愉快
and please slow down.
请减速
the plane's gonna land on runway 9
飞机将在第九跑道降落
farthest from the terminal.
离终点站最远的地方
i need snipers in place at the north end.
下令狙击兵在北端就位
when the plane hits the ground light the bonfire
当飞机接触到地面 点燃篝火
which should draw the hijackers into the cockpit
这样就能使劫机的人走进驾驶舱
to see what's going on.
看发生了什么
snipers should take out as many as possible
当我们从背后袭击时
while we assault from the rear.
狙击手能打掉多少打掉多少
yes sir
明白
uh it looks like mexico city.
这看上去像是墨西哥城
is that where we're landing?
我们要在这降落吗
haven't decided yet.
还没决定呢
are you gonna release the passengers?
你准备放了乘客吗
thank you for your interest.
谢谢你的关心
get that body out of the way.
把尸体挪开
i'll help her.
我来帮她
i need something.
我需要点东西
you stole juan's i.d. who are you?
你偷了胡安的身份卡 你是谁
i'm an air marshal.
我是一名中将
i need the code to the crew quarters.
我需要乘务员居住舱的密♥码♥
i'll do it myself.
我自己来
no don't.
不 我来帮你
ok ready?
准备好了吗
1 2 3.
1 2 3
there you go.
用力
ok.
可以了
i'll get something for the floor.
我去拿点东西擦擦地板
sir do you hear that?
先生 你听到吗
that hissing sound?
嘶嘶的声音
i'm worried about the structural integrity of this plane.
我担心这飞机的结构整合方面有问题
i think one of your bullets hit an oxygen tube.
你的子弹可能打中了氧气管
you should set it down.
你应该降落飞机
that's for my conference.
那是开会用的
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表