剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
It must have been tough to pretend.
装模作样是很累的
State's releasing him. But we're getting somewhere.
国♥务♥院♥要求释放他 我们谈得正起劲儿呢
Can't hold it anymore.
不能再留他了
He's gotta go.
他得走
Here's your jacket. Follow me.
你的夹克 跟我来
What is this place?
这是什么地方
What time is it?
现在几点了
Yes, friend. It's the right time.
不错 朋友 正是时候
Your precious bomb didn't explode.
你那宝贝炸♥弹♥没有爆♥炸♥
You said my friends were killed.
你说我的朋友们都死了
You said my life was in danger.
你说我有生命危险
You go to hell.
你去死吧
No, you missed your chance at that. You're a pawn.
不 你已经失去那个机会了 你是个马前卒
It's Al-nurah we want.
阿努拉才是我们要的人
And my friends? Where do you have them?
我的朋友呢 你们把他们怎么了
No. No, your friends are really dead.
不不 他们确实死了
Killed by the same hand that'll kill you to protect Al-nurah.
被那个将要杀了你来保护阿努拉的人杀了
You staged this great fiction.
你们筹划了这个骗局
Yes. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
And to what effect?
起什么作用了吗
We defused your bomb.
我们拆除了你们的炸♥弹♥
Where there is one, there are many. And what is that?
拆除这一个还有无数个 以什么方式出现呢
A bumper sticker?
保险杠贴纸吗
No. It is the koran.
不 是可兰经
Shut this place down!
关掉这里
Shut it down and get out!
关掉然后离开这里
Mack, put it away.
麦克 把枪放下
Just put it away.
先放下再说
You want our 2 daughters to come in here and find you like this?
你不怕被我们的两个女儿看见吗
Or god forbid, you do something stupid.
你在做什么傻事啊
Just what about Lucy and Jen?
露西和珍怎么办
The 2 daughters whose lives you swore on that you never cheated? Those daughters?
你以两个女儿的名义发誓却没有欺骗他们吗
Put it down. Here's the real question.
把枪放下 我再问你一遍
How long is my wife going to keep lying to me?
我老婆还要欺骗我多久
I'm not! I'm not. Why are you lying to me?
我没有 我没有 你为什么撒谎
We can't wash this out while there are still lies, baby! We can't do it!
只要有谎言我们就不能回到从前 我做不到
But i'm not lying to you! Why are you lying to me?
可我没有撒谎 你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying to me? Ok. Stop. Stop. I did!
你为什么对我撒谎 好 好 住手 我承认
I did cheat.
我欺骗了你
I did cheat. I cheated and i lied. And i never stopped lying.
我欺骗了你 我撒谎了 我一直在撒谎
I know.
我就知道
Are you still with him?
你们还在一起吗
No. I swear. Not for a year.
没有 我发誓 已经分手一年了
Who ended it?
谁先提出的
First him and then me.
开始是他 后来是我
I'm so sorry, Mack.
我真地很对不起你 麦克
I am.
真的
Why him?
为什么是他
I was lonely.
我很寂寞
No.
不
No. I was angry.
我很生气
I was so angry at you for always leaving.
你总是不在我身边
Oh, my god. I punished you.
天哪 我以此惩罚了你
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god. What am i?
天哪 我这是怎么了
What am i?
我怎么了
He's approaching the rendezvous.
他快到会晤地点了
Cool breeze. Roger.
知道了 凉风
Red cap. Where were you?
红帽 你去哪了
I had to check something.
我去核对了点事情
Eyes and ear in place.
监视设备正常
I guess your needle work paid off.
你的针线活很有两手儿
What did you tell them? I said nothing.
你告诉他们什么了吗 我什么都没说
I was strong.
我很坚强
I'm heading to the airport. Copy that.
我这就去机场 知道了
Where are Nizar and Saleh?
内扎和萨赖呢
They are dead. How?
他们死了 怎么死的
I don't know yet. You don't know.
我不知道 你竟然不知道
I saw them... You slaughtered them like dogs.
我都看见了 你残忍♥地杀死了他们
Your anger is misplaced and your information is incorrect.
你不该冲我发火 你的消息是假的
Come here. Roger that.
快过来 知道
Who is he?
他是谁
You were going to kill me too.
你也要杀我吗
Join us.
行动
Get out of the car! Throw your weapon down.
出来 放下武器
Get out of the car or you will be shot!
快出来 否则开枪了
Turn around.
转过身去
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Well, not bad shooting for a bookworm.
书虫都有如此枪法 真不错啊
Hey, kim. Were you and Marian hanging out in my office today?
金姆 今天你和玛丽安在我办公室呆过吧
A bit, getting to know one another.
呆了一会儿 互相了解一下
There was a blue envelope i need for work. Did you see it anywhere?
有个蓝色的信封我得用 你见过吗
Not that i recall.
不记得
I could have sworn i left it in there.
我确信把它放在那里了
Marian took some files out of there earlier.
玛丽安今早从那里拿走一些文件
I could check with her, see if she found an envelope...
我可以问问她是否看见过
no. No. No. I'll do it.
不不不 我问吧
If i find it, i'll let you know. Ok.
我如果找到了就告诉你 好的
We were looking in the right house, just had the wrong person.
我们找对了地方 只是没找对人
Where did you get this? Isaac's office.
你从哪搞到的 艾泽的办公室
You took something he'd know was missing,
你拿走了他很注意的东西
didn't think that'd jeopardize your job?
你不觉得这会暴露吗
I put the original back in the envelope, properly sealed.
我把原件放回信封 仔细封好了
You're holding a copy. This ain't a game, damn it.
这是分副本 这不是闹着玩儿的 该死
You're not equipped to do this.
你没资格做这种事
What part of "sit quiet and stay out of this" did you not understand?
各司其职的规矩你不懂吗
What part of "i want my children back" don't you understand?
要回孩子的心情你不懂吗
We don't know what it means. It's a list of numbers.
我们不懂里面的意思 只是一串号♥码
He's an accountant. He's an accountant.
他是个会计师 他是个会计师
So he does a dead drop with his boss's wife
他跟他老板的妻子秘密街头后
then hides it in his office.
就把它藏在了办公室
Susan lied to me, said it was personal.
苏珊骗我 她说那是私人信件
What do the numbers mean?
那些数字有什么含义
We'll check this out.
我会弄清楚的
This ain't a game, ladies. And if it was a game, you ain't the pros.
女士们 这不是游戏 即使是 你们也不会玩儿
You've been instructed to stand down. So stand down!
告诉过你们不要插手 一边去吧
Uncuff the detainee.
给他解开手铐
Real enough for you now?
现在该坦白了吧
Al-nurah didn't kill my friends.
阿努拉没有杀我的朋友
You did. You trying to hurt my feelings?
是你杀了他们 你别装蒜
Did you know he would kill Al-nurah?
你预料到他会杀阿努拉了吗
Sometimes all you can do is put an idea into a man's head and hope for the best.
有时候只能走一步算一步
You were right.
你说的没错
Maybe we needed the truth to wash it all away.
也许我们需要互相坦才能回到从前
And the truth is, Mack, I always loved you.
坦白的说 麦克 我一直都爱你
Even when I was with him, I loved you. And I still love you.
甚至我和他在一起的时候 我都是一直爱你的
We can find a way to make it right.
我们会想办法解决的
Maybe a different right. We can find it.
也许是另一种方式 我们会找到的
What if we find out it's hard?
如果很难找到呢
Hell, it's already over.
事情已经结束了
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Yes.
能
Can you forgive Tom Ryan?
你能原谅汤姆·赖安吗
Never in this life.
一辈子都不能
The Unit Team
《秘密行动组》
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表