剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
mama...where's your sister?
妈妈 你姐姐呢
where?
在哪
mateo, where is josephina?
你姐姐在哪
where is she? where is she? over there!
她在哪 在哪 在那里
josephina!
乔斯菲娜
stay in the van and get down.
呆在车里 低下头
put it down. drop your weapon.
放下武器
where are they takin' her?
他们带她去哪里
what's your name?
你叫什么
gonzalo. well, gonzalo...
我叫贡萨洛
what are we gonna do with them?
他们怎么办
we can't just leave 'em alone.
不能留下他们
can't split up either.
又不能分开
looks like they just got a ticket to ride.
只能一起走了
we got it. let's go.
走吧
what if he's lyin'?
他撒谎怎么办
he's not. he asked to call his mother.
他没有撒谎 他要打电♥话♥给他母亲
a toast, to a man who is the newest member of the sine qua non mailing list.
为加入元素红酒邮件列表的最新成员干杯
no. just my way of showing appreciation
别 我要感谢你
for your self-control during unfortunate circumstances.
为了你在不良情况下的自♥制♥力
to beautiful women and to amazing wine.
为美丽的女士和超靓的红酒干杯
and a venerable war wound in your car.
为贵车光荣负伤干杯
had i known you had a private plane,
早知你有私人飞机
i'd have had molly drive on the runway, not the street.
我就让莫莉在跑道上开车那 而不是在街上
i'm not sure a fine bottle of wine would have soothed me in that case.
那样一瓶好酒可安慰不了我
i imagine.
可以想象
you need anything, we can ring for it.
需要什么 按下铃就可以了
my apologies. i think i'm not feeling very well.
抱歉 我觉得不是很舒服
oh. well, let me take you to the--
让我带你去
if you could just tell me where the bathroom is.
告诉我洗手间在哪里就可以了
oh, it's just that way.
就在那边
eh, i need some privacy.
我想自己去
oh. let me show you.
我给你指方向
second door on your left.
二楼左手边
there's an intercom in the room if you wanna call downstairs.
房♥间里有部电♥话♥可以打到楼下
ok. thank you.
谢谢
you know what? let me take this opportunity to go
趁此机会我去车里
and get a gift i have for you that i left in the car.
拿一件我给你准备的礼物
well, i guess i'll just, uh, stay here with my friend.
我还是和我的红酒朋友呆在一起
wine wasn't your thing, you could have asked for something else.
如果你不喜欢红酒 你本可以要点别的
i, uh--i was looking for the mouthwash.
我在找漱口水
i was freshening up.
想醒下神
oh, i see. you'll note there is no mouthwash. no.
这没有漱口水 是没有
mouthwash contains alcohol.
漱口水含酒精
how smart are you?
你知道些什么
family history.
家族史
my auntie drank.
我姑妈喝酒
couldn't have anything with alcohol in the house.
家里面不能有任何含酒精的东西
but when she did have some by accident or on purpose, there was--antabuse.
但当她有意无意喝些时 就需要戒酒药
she was a hard drinker, got hepatitis b,
她酗酒很严重 得了乙肝
always had to have her vitamins--b1, folic acid.
需要常服维生素B1和叶酸
you're very observant and very smart.
你观察很仔细 也很聪明
she didn't have scotch on hand.
她也没有苏格兰威士忌
i, uh--i keep it as a reminder,
我留着它做个提醒
a temptation i can resist.
我可以抵挡住这个诱惑
are you gonna turn into your aunt, molly?
你现在也跟你姑妈一样了吗
i mean, if you had a headache, there was aspirin.
你头疼有阿司匹林
you're nauseous, there's a bottle of antiemetics
想吐有止吐药
cramps, muscle relaxants.
抽筋有肌肉松弛剂
but the only thing that i saw you holding was liquor.
但是我却看你拿着威士忌
i don't drink very often.
我不是经常饮酒
you had 3 glasses of wine at dinner, 2 before, and now you were holding scotch.
你饭前喝了两杯红酒 吃饭你喝了三杯 现在你还拿着苏格兰威士忌
i was checking out the medicine cabinet.
我是在看药柜
molly, admitting you have a problem is nothing to be ashamed of.
莫莉 承认自己有问题并不可耻
i don't have a problem.
我没有问题
that's what i said.
我以前也这样说
no. i don't have a problem.
不 我没有问题
i'll be sober 10 years next month.
到下个月我就戒酒10年了
i can help you if you want.
你愿意我可以帮你
will you let me help you, molly?
让我帮你吧
thought you got lost.
以为你走丢了
not a chance. not with this in hand.
好酒在手肯定不会
chateau petrus, '61.
61年的波得路堡红葡萄酒
how am i gonna top this?
绝对顶级 要怎样才能比得上这个
dress up that little airplane of yours the way she deserves.
给你的飞机装♥修♥下吧
heh. stay with 'em.
跟他们呆在一起
anybody doesn't know the words to god bless america, shoot 'em up.
凡是不知道“天佑美♥利♥坚♥”这句暗语的就开枪
it's popguns versus cannons.
这是玩具枪对大炮
ain't the gun. it's the shooter.
武器不重要 人才重要
go see if he's got backup.
去看下他有无后援
you confident you can disconvenience this?
有信心搞定这个吗
reach out and touch someone.
找个女朋友吧
dirt diver, we're all good. let's move in.
就绪 进攻
hold on. i got a window here. let me put eyes on it.
等等 有个窗 我看下
no sign of the girl.
看不到那个女孩
i count 3 hostiles inside.
算3个敌人
there could be more you don't see.
还有更多 你没看见
let's get us a little shock and awe.
我们打他个措手不及
where's my daughter? where's josephina?
我女儿乔斯菲娜在哪里
they'll find her. i promise.
放心他们会找到她的
right now, we need the van.
现在我们把车开进去
what for? just stay with me and stay down.
呆在这里 低下头
hey, go and check on her. vaya.
去查看下
the girl!
那女孩
hey...we're gonna get you out of there. hold on.
坚持住 我们把你救上来
i knocked the pipe when i was trying to get free.the water started running. it's so cold.
我挣扎的时候弄到管子 水流个不停 我好冷
josephina, is that your name?
你是叫乔斯菲娜吗
all right, you're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
your mother and your brother are here with us.
你母亲和弟弟在上面
my mother's here? please get her--
我母亲在这里 请救她
calm down. calm down, ok?
别慌 不要慌
tumbler locks.
密♥码♥锁
and we just shot the only people who knew the combination.
我们刚把唯一知道密♥码♥的人给打死啦
send redcap down here with the mother.
让红帽和女孩的母亲一起下来
then try and shut off the water supply.
看能不能关掉水源
and see if you can find a hacksaw.
找把钢锯过来
ok, you're gonna be all right. you're gonna be all right, ok?
你会没事的 会没事的
just focus on me. it's ok.
集中精力
hurry up!
快
everything is gonna be ok.
都会好的
listen, can you move your toes? move your toes, ok?
你的脚趾能动吗
you feel me squeezin' your hand?
能感觉到我在握你的手吗
i'm so cold.
我冷
no, you're not.
你不冷
you're nice and warm.
你很暖和
you're on a beach with your friends and family,
你和家人朋友在沙滩上
and you're havin' a great time.
你玩的很开心
you're nice and warm.
你很暖和
hey, can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
keep your eyes open?
睁开眼睛
dirt diver, how we doin' on that water line?!
邋遢潜水者 水管如何
no go. it's rusted tight.
不行 锈死啦
damn it.
靠
the valve wheel snapped.
阀门开关掉啦
did we find a saw?!
找到钢锯没
nothin'. place is empty.
没 这什么都没有
all right, maybe that place we saw about a quarter mile back with the lights on.
刚才我们看到四分之一英里处亮着灯
go. you, too, in case someone decides to be uncooperative.
你们两个去 以防有人不合作
i'll be right back. hang on.
坚持 我马上回来
there is a girl drowning--
有个女孩快被淹死了
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表