剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
Good. With all honor to you. Thank you.
很好 向你致敬 谢谢你
Thank you, sergeant.
谢啦 军士长
Do we have any back channels to the insurgents to start a negotiation?
我们有任何可以和叛军谈判的方式吗?
I've had 4 kidnappings in my ao this year.
今年在我的管辖区有4宗绑♥架♥案
All ended with the soldiers murdered.
每一次都以士官被杀告终
They don't want to negotiate.
他们不需要谈判
They want blood. Yes. That's correct.
他们要的的是血 对 你说得对
Sir, i'd like to see the ambush site.
长官 我想实地勘察伏击的现场
It's still hot. Our eod forensic team only lasted two minutes.
还没有查好 我们的爆♥炸♥物排查小组就待了2分钟
All the same. Understood, and i'm glad for the help,
那还是要求 明白 我很乐意提供帮助
but since this is my ao, you need to keep me apprised
但是毕竟是在我的管辖区 你要随时向我报告
of where you are and what you're doing there.
你在哪里 在干什么
Roger that... you coming?
收到...您也去吗?
Sir.
长官
Be alert. This place is still hot.
要非常警惕 那个地方可能还不安全
Sniper!
狙击手!
Sniper!
狙击手!
Mayday, mayday! Request air support!
救命 救命! 请求空军支援!
One kilometer north of checkpoint one on route seattle!
在弯路上的检察点以北1公里处
She's bleeding.
她流血了
She's leaving us a trail.
她给我们留下了线索
Suppressing!
开火!
11 o'clock. Second floor.
11点方向 第二层
203!
203室!
She dug in. Good girl.
她故意摔的 聪明的女孩
Track marks stop here.
拖行的痕迹在这里消失了
Army says the kidnappers put her in a van here going south.
军队说绑匪带着她开着蓬车向南边开
That's their intel.
这是他们的故事
Let's find out what the man on the ground has to say.
我们听听那个男人能告诉我们些什么
I'm coming, baby.
我来救你了 宝贝
I'm coming.
我来救你了
You speak english? A little.
你会说英语吗? 一点点
Mind if i try? I grew up on a farm.
介意我试试吗?我在农场长大的
Sniper's terminated. All clear.
狙击手已经击毙 解除警报
Is your family ok?
家人还好吗?
Afraid.
很害怕
Did you, uh... did you see what happened yesterday
你...你昨天有没有看到什么
from your window?
透过窗户
Do you smoke?
抽烟吗?
No. Just the lighter.
不用 只要打火机
My friend's daughter
我朋友的女儿
was one of the american soldiers that was kidnapped yesterday.
是昨天其中一个被绑♥架♥的美国士兵
My brother, my cousins...
我的兄弟 我的表弟...
nobody's looking for them.
没有人在找他们
They've been gone for almost a year.
他们已经失踪差不多一年了
I'm sorry. I truly am.
对不起 真的很对不起
My friends think that the kidnappers used two vehicles.
我朋友觉得那些绑匪有两辆车
Yes. Black van and the other, um...
是的 黑色篷车和另外的...
What? Blue? Yes.
什么?蓝色? 是的
Truck with white cover on the back. Cargo truck.
后面有白色盖子的卡车 货运卡车
Yes. Cargo.
是的 货运卡车
But, uh, the blue truck, is that the one they took the americans in?
但是 那辆蓝色的卡车是带走美国士兵的那辆吗?
Which direction, north,south?
往哪个方向?北面还是南面?
My daughter, she was crying. I only see blue truck, not which way.
我的女儿那时在哭 我只看到蓝色的卡车 没看清楚朝哪边
It's ok. Thank you. You've been very helpful.
没关系 谢谢你 你已经帮了我们很多了
Of course. You didn't tell me anything.
当然 你什么都没有告诉我
We have an update now to our breaking news.
我们得到了最新的消息
The 4 hostages have now been identified as private
4个人♥质♥的身份已经查到
first class gail chavez,
一等兵盖尔·查威斯
second lieutenant betsy blane,
少尉贝特西·布莱恩
specialist alex jones, and corporal john hines.
医学专家 亚历克斯·琼斯 还有 下士 约翰·海因斯
I don't even have that picture of betsy.
我甚至没有这张贝特西的照片
She looks strong.
他看上去很坚强
They took my photographs. They'll find her, molly.
他们拿走了我的照片 莫莉他们会找到她的
Right, tiffy?
对吧 蒂菲?
Tiffy?
蒂菲?
She'll be home soon.
她很快会回家的
This isn't home.
这不是家
To cindy hines, mother of corporal john hines.
下面交给辛迪·海因斯 下士约翰·海因斯的母亲
Hello. Thank you for coming.
大家好 谢谢你们的到来
I'm cindy hines, and my son john is a corporal in the army.
我是辛迪·海因斯 我儿子约翰是部队的下士
I want the kidnappers to know
我希望绑匪知道
john is my youngest son...
约翰是我最小的儿子...
i need to do what that mother's doing.
我必须承担一个母亲的责任
He is not the enemy.
他不是敌人
Please do not harm my son.
请不要伤害我的儿子
I need to talk to them directly. Do you see? Put a face on the soldier,
我要直接和他们对话 你看到了吗? 放张士兵的照片
and the people care. Otherwise, betsy's just a rank and number.
人们就会注意 不然贝特西就只是军衔和编号♥
We're undercover. You can't.
我们属于地下工作者 你不能暴露
You're not molly blane anymore. What if betsy's watching right now?
你不仅仅只是 莫莉·布莱恩 如果贝特西现在在看呢?
She needs to know that we haven't abandoned her.
她必须知道我们并没有放弃她
Jonas, the team, and colonel ryan will find her.
乔纳斯 整个小组还有乔纳斯上校会找到她的
Kim's right. And what if it's too late?
金姆说得对 那如果太迟了呢?
Those animals need to know that my little girl has a mother.
那些禽兽不如的家伙得知道我女儿还有个妈
I'm calling that tv station.
我打电♥话♥给电视台
They need to see my face.
他们得看看我的脸
Ok.
好吧
The line is dead.
线路不通
They've cut off my phones.
他们切断了电♥话♥线
Red cap, we're looking for a blue cargo truck with a white top.
红帽 我们在找一辆有白色盖子的蓝色货运卡车
She was here.
她曾经在这里
Put me... put me down!
把我...把我放下!
And they're heading...
他们朝着...
they're heading north.
他们朝北去了
Do you see a blue truck? Affirmative.
你看到过一辆蓝色的卡车吗? 是的
5 minutes after betsy's mayday call,
就在贝特西发出求救电♥话♥5分钟以后
the army's predator picks up the truck heading north on msr-tampa,
军队的掠夺号♥在msr-tampa路的北面找到了那辆车
but about 40 klicks in, the truck turns east and drives out of frame.
但在40公里左右 卡车转向开向东方 而且线路很乱
Toward tall 'afar. The marines. Whose aor is tall 'afar?
朝着tall'afar 海军陆战队 是谁的管辖区?
All right. See if they've got a mart balloon in the sky.
那好 看看他们有没有放探照气球在天上
They do. Southwest of tall 'afar.
他们有放 在tall'afar的西南方
Got to love the marines. All right.
要爱上海军陆站队了 是的
Let's bring up the video from their balloon
把影象从他们的气球调出来
and input target specs.
输入目标的条件
Hey. We got to get out of here.
我们必须离开这儿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
喂 喂 喂 喂
Where the hell are mack and ryan?
马克和赖安在哪里?
I know what you have to do.
我知道你要干嘛
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Just let me help find betsy first.
就让我先帮着找贝特西
My wife warned you.
我妻子已经警告你了
I know the code.
我知道那个代码
Why'd you break it?
那你为什么还要破坏?
I thought i loved her.
我想我曾经爱过她
I know what you have to do.
我知道你要做什么
Dirt diver, dog patch, give me a sit-rep. Over.
邋遢潜水者 dog patch 给我回应 完毕
Dirt diver?
邋遢潜水者?
I have the one question.
我有一个疑问
Did you send me away
你派遣我去
on missions hoping i wasn't gonna come back?
执行任务 是希望我再也回不来?
No.
不
I sent you away so i could be with your wife.
我让你去是想和你妻子在一起
What did you think if i got killed
如果我被杀了你会怎么想?
that you could move into my house,
你可以搬去我家
sleep with my wife,
睡再我妻子旁边
raise my children ?
抚养我的孩子?
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
Maybe you should just do it now.
可能你现在就应该那么做
I'll go check on the general.
我去找下将军
One my mission. My daughter.
唯一的任务 我的女儿
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表