剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
listen closely. we don't have much time.
仔细听好了 时间紧迫
you were brought to this community for a reason.
你们来这里是有原因的
to hide because we were in danger.
为了躲避危险
well, somebody way up in d.c.--
华盛顿特区的某位高♥官♥造成的
i find out who, i'll kill the son of a bitch myself--
别让我知道是谁 不然我要亲手宰了这个混♥蛋♥
wants you to hide and seek.
你们要暗中找到他
seek what? there's a man livin' in this community
谁 住在这个社区的一个人
they believe might have been involved in the planning of the attacks last month.
他参与策划了上月的攻击
who is he? eliott gillum. he's a canadian's
他是谁 艾略特·吉奥姆
been livin' in this country for over a decade.
加拿大人 在美国生活至少十年
he's got a bioengineering company.
他拥有一家生物工程公♥司♥
his wife's named susan.
他妻子叫苏珊
do we wanna do this in private?
秘密调查吗
my orders are to involve the women in this room in the investigation.
我接到命令 想请在座的女士帮助调查
in what manner?
怎么做
they wanna use molly to make contact with gillum.
他们想通过 莫莉来接近艾略特
once you've done that, they want you to befriend susan,
让莫莉接近苏珊成为朋友
learn what you can about her.
并尽可能的多了解她
and what about us?
那我们呢
ms. brown, you're already in place as isaac reed's nanny.
布朗女士你扮演 艾萨克·列得家的保姆
isaac reed is gillum's accountant.
艾萨克·列得是吉奥姆的会计
see if you can find any financial statements around the house.
看能否在他家里找到一些财务报表
ms. gerhardt, you have 4 students in your home room.
杰哈德女士 你是4个学生的家庭教师
their parents work for gillum's company.
这四个学生的父母是吉奥姆公♥司♥员工
cozy up to 'em. learn what you can about 'em.
拉拢他们 尽量多弄些情报
so someone in washington has put our wives in a potentially dangerous situation
华盛顿的人已经让我们的妻子濒临险境
for weeks, and none of us knew?
几个星期了 而我们却一无所知
and instead of pullin' 'em out now,they want 'em in deeper?
不但没有让她们远离险境 还让她们从事更危险的任务
i don't think so.
我不同意
objections, i'm ready to hear 'em.
有人反对吗
i signed myself up, not my wife.
我是特工 而不是我妻子
i told 'em that.
我跟上面说了
then go back and tell 'em again.
那就再跟他们讲一次
are we under attack?
我们正受到攻击不是吗
did someone assassinate our vice president
有人暗♥杀♥我们的副总统
and try to kill the man that we elected to be our next president?
还企图杀害下一任总统的候选者
amongst other atrocities.
还有其他罪行
then we are at war.
那我们就应该去战斗
we're in a war for this country's survival,
为了我们的国家
and someone thinks that we might be of use.
因为有人觉得我们有用武之地
it's an extreme situation.it's a one-time deal.
情况特殊 下不为例
that's what they promised me.
他们如此承诺
their promises mean anything?
他们的承诺有用吗
and if we find something,does that mean it's over?
如果我们有所发现 是否就此结束
do i get my kids back?
我能接回我的孩子吗
that's what it means.
是这个意思
they're not trained for this, tom.
汤姆 她们没有受过这方面训练
good thing i married the best instructor in the world.
好在我老公是世界上最好的教练
it's not safe.
这不安全
you'll keep me safe.
你教我的确保我很安全
the men in this room aren't the only ones who know how to spell the word "duty."
男人能做的 我们女人也能做到
well, then here is lesson number one.this ain't no spelling bee.
第一课 这不是儿戏
hey.you spare a minute for a soldier about to get sent out?
嗨 有空吗
it's a map back to our kids.
接回孩子全靠这次了
mm-hmm.look, on the day i met you,
记得我们相遇的那天吗
you were screamin' a first louey into a corner for elbowin' his way in front of you to get a drink.
一个家伙插♥你♥的队 你对他大吼大叫
what'd i tell you? "marshal your resources."
我告诉你什么 要利用你的优势
mm-hmm.look, thing we learned in the rangers--don't use all your energy at once.
在军队里我们学到不要一次用尽全力
look, gainin' reed's trust,
取得列得的信任
not somethin' you gotta study.that just comes natural to you.
那不用学 你天生就会
just do what comes naturally.
自然些
it's ok.
不会有事的
i need advice.
能给我个建议吗
ask away.
哪方面的
there's not enough hours in the day to have every kid come in early or stay late
孩子早到或晚归 恐怕时间不够
so i can dig into their lives.
让我从他们身上弄到情报
you want my advice?
我的建议是
be passionate about your task, tiffy rae.
你需要对你的任务充满激♥情♥
again gillum is a wine connoisseur.
复述一遍 吉奥姆是红酒专家
they have one child, todd, 20, interning in d.c.
他们的孩子托德20岁 在华盛顿实习
with?interning with?
跟谁实习
with a congressman, tim fealy.
众议员提姆·费雷
ted fealy.
是泰德·费雷
republican or democrat?
民♥主♥党还是共和党
why does that tells you how they're aligned.
这个 可以告诉你他们如何走到一起的
how would you meet a man like that?
你要怎样才能认识这样的人
i go--i call his secretary to say you wanna have lunch with him.
我 我打电♥话♥给他秘书说你要请他吃午饭
think like a ranger.
要像特工一样思考
i find out where he and his wife go and when--eat, shop, exercise.
我查清楚他和妻子何时何地吃饭购物和锻炼
dissect their lives-- where they go,how they get there. and after that research?
彻底弄清楚他们的生活方式 去那里如何去 然后
i set something up so that he will come to me.
我设计让他认识我
and why is that?
目的
so that he will have need of me.
这样他就会有需要我的时候
go and do so.
就这样做
nightmares again, dr. rocha?
罗查博士 又做噩梦啦
my sleep in what little time is left to me is of my concern.
我活不了多久了 我还要睡会
we located your family.they're at a resort in zihuatanejo, mexico,
我们在墨西哥的度假胜地芝华塔尼欧发现了你的家人
and being watched.
他们正被人监视
no. you can't touch them.
你们不要接触我的家人
if you try, they'll kill them.
否则 他们会杀了我的家人
they're gonna kill 'em anyway.
他们迟早也会杀害他们
they told me as long as i didn't talk,
只要我不说
that my family would just be watched until it's over.
我的家人就只会被监视 直到结束
till what's over?
直到什么结束
these are terrorists you work for, dr. rocha.
罗查博士 你是在为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥工作
their promises are worthless.
他们的承诺毫无意义
got radiation poisoning from military-grade plutonium.
受到了军用级钚辐射毒害
if you built them a weapon--
如果你还为他们造一件武器
your family checks out in 3 days.
你的家人三天后离开
so whatever it is you made for them,
无论你为他们造了什么武器
they're gonna use it before then, aren't they?
他们会在你家人离开前使用
i'm sorry. god believe me, i am.
上天作证 我很抱歉
these people will not leave anyone alive who can possibly identify them.
这些人不会让任何可以认出他们的人活着的
as soon as that weapon goes off, your family will be killed,
武器一爆♥炸♥ 你的家人也将同归于尽
which is why i am the only hope you have.
所以我是你唯一的希望
now, tell me, what is the weapon?
告诉我那是件什么武器
water. you need some water?
水 你要喝水吗
water filter for an american reservoir.
是一个美国水库的水过滤器
the poison that's inside me...will be used to poison the water supply.
我体内的那种毒素会污染水源
in what city?
在那个城市
first you bring me my family...here where i can see them.
你得把我的家人带到这里
then i'll tell you where.
那时我才告诉你在哪里
all right, the real trick isn't gettin' 'em out.
正真难的不是把他们弄出来
what's the real trick?
什么才难呢
tryin' to get them to wanna leave under their own volition.
难的是让他们自己想要离开
well, we'll just explain to them--
给他们解释啊
would you believe such a story coming from the mouth of a stranger?
你会相信陌生人讲得故事吗
grey reported at least 4 hostiles.
格雷报告至少有4名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who look like every other tourist there.
他们看起来跟别的旅游者一样
and who'll be watchin' for anyone tryin' to make contact with the family.
监视是否有人试图联络这家人
family gets a vacation. as long as the husband keeps his mouth shut,
只要丈夫闭嘴 家人就可以安心度假
the missis and the kids never need to know
老婆和孩子们从不需要知道
they were one slip of the tongue away from gettin' killed.
只要一句话说错 他们就会被杀
see, so we're rcuin' people who don't even know that they need rescuin'.
看来我们要救的人不知道他们需要救援
you, uh, ready to make an honest woman out of me?
娶我吧
with this ring...i thee wed.
此戒作证 你我结合
that'll never last.
我看不会长久吧
the reef's perfect for snorkeling,
暗礁很适合潜水
and if you like sailing, we have a rental service here at the resort.
想要出海 景区有出租服务提供
oh, i have a feeling we're gonna be sticking pretty close to home.
我感觉我们不会离房♥间很远
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表