剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
he'll sell it to someone who plans to make quite a large bomb.
他会卖♥♥给那些计划着制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的人
you gather that, do you?
你已经知道了 是吧?
when will i be moved to a regular hospital?
什么时候才能把我转到正规的医院?
you'll have your chance to see
你会有机会再次见到
your mr. 佩罗夫 again.
你的佩罗夫先生的
you have broken our agreement.
你破坏了我们的协议
you are insulting our country.
你这是在侮辱我的国家
what can i tell you, my friend?
我该怎么说呢 朋友
it happens.
事情就是这样
when did this other buyer appear?
其他的买♥♥家什么时候出现?
there are always buyers
总会有买♥♥家的
for a product like this.
为了买♥♥这个东西
he is willing to pay more.
愿意出更高的价钱
how much more?
高多少?
5 million more.
500万
no, no. i will not be your stalking horse.
不 不 我不要听你的谎话了
the free market, my friend.
这就是市场啊 朋友
i need more time.
我需要更多时间
i'm on your side,
我支持你
but 佩罗夫, he doesn't like to wait.
可是 佩罗夫 他可不喜欢等
i can beat their offer.
我可以出更高的价
i need time.
我需要时间
how did you like the girl?
你觉得那女的怎么样
she served her purpose.
很周到
too old, huh?
有点老吧?
i have a 14-year-old if you want.
如果你想的话 我可以给你弄个14岁的
that is very thoughtful of you,
你想的可真周到
but i must decline.
但我必须拒绝
we got no time to dummy up a wire transfer.
我们没时间搞电汇了
what about the agency?
代理也不行么?
mm. we're barred from contact with the station.
我们和基站的通讯被切断了
we'd do better going from my cut-out account.
我们最好先看看我的银行账户
for 5 million euros?
去找500万欧元?
what do we use for collateral, my old desoto?
我们用什么抵押 我的老汽车Desoto?
if the black market's laying out 38 mill for nukes,
如果黑市上核武器的价格只有3800万的话
they already got their buyers standing by,
早就有买♥♥家蠢蠢欲动了
either narco-terrorists or al-qaeda.
要么是毒枭 要么是基♥地♥组♥织♥
so where do we find these new players?
那我们上哪里找这些新买♥♥家呢
we know they're in town.
我知道他们肯定在城里
and that they're well-guarded,
而且戒备森严
sitting on all that cash?
带的全是现金
so how did our winning ways
那我们该怎么取胜
compete with all that cash?
考虑到他们带着大把的现金
can't outspend them, must outthink them.
出价高不过他们的话 就得智取
outspend them or outshoot them.
要么高价压死他们 要么拿枪干掉他们
does that include 龙?
那包括龙么?
starting with 龙. the man's scum.
先从龙下手 他是个人♥渣♥
yean, but he's our scum.
是啊 但我们还需要他
besides plutonium, he traffics in girls,
除了钚 他还贩卖♥♥女孩
most of them younger than my daughter.
大部分比我女儿还年轻
if we stay with 龙, he may lead us
如果我们盯住龙 他也学可以引导我们
to the other buyers.
找到其他买♥♥家
eventually perhaps.
最后确实有可能
hold on. we don't have to do the recon ourselves.
等下 我们没必要亲自侦查
there are others who might want to help us.
有人可能会帮我们
others?
谁?
yeah. those who might want a favor in return.
恩 那些想让我们帮忙的人
i came back for you.
我是来找你的
i need your help.
我需要你的帮助
how can i help you?
我能怎么帮你?
there's a man at the bar with 龙.
吧台那有个男的和龙坐一起
i need to know something about him and his friends,
我需要一些他和他朋友的信息
an address.
还有地址
you--you want me to--
你 你想让我...
i don't care how.
我不管你怎样搞到
but if i do this--
但如果我这样做...
then i will help you.
我就会帮你
your friend 娜迪亚, is she the one
你的朋友娜迪亚 她是那个
stuck to 龙's side?
在龙身边的吗?
then i will get you both out.
我会把你们全都弄出去
one for you, mrs. 柏奇.
你的快件 柏奇夫人
another for you, mrs. dahl.
还有你的 Dahl夫人
it's like christmas come early.
怎么感觉圣诞提前到了
is there any cash in here?
里面有现金不?
you're asking the wrong guy.
你问错人了
i'm just the pony express.
我只是个做快递的
looking.
我看看
my own california teaching certificate.
我的加州教师资格证
i'm back in the classroom.
我可以回去讲课了
oh, my god. i start this morning.
天哪 今天上午就得上班
at least you won't have to fake it.
至少你不必为了它作假
vice president of marketing, aerodyne alliance.
Aerodyne Alliance 的营销副总监
i'm still waiting to find out
我其实特想知道
what this alliance actually makes.
这公♥司♥到底是做什么的
what we make or what we say we make?
我们做什么 还是我们说我们做什么
aircraft engines, custom appliances.
飞机引擎 通用设备
our new base of operations.
我们的新总部
your new clubhouse.
我看是你的新俱乐部
don't expect me to sweep up.
别指望我打扫那里
why do i feel like the girl with the glasses
我怎么感觉自己像
at the homecoming dance?
校友会上戴着眼镜跳舞的女孩?
i'm sure it's not deliberate.
我肯定那不是有意的
everything here is deliberate.
这里所有的一切都是有意安排的
taking my kids away from me was deliberate.
安排人把我的孩子从我身边带走是蓄意的
there's no good in complaining.
抱怨可没用
it's unfair.
这不公平
it's unfortunate,
是不幸
it's regrettable, it's tragic,
是遗憾 是悲剧
but it's not unfair.
但不是不公平
the army's trying to keep us safe.
军队努力保证我们的安全
maybe they're still working out your cover.
或许他们仍在想办法掩护你
and maybe i'm better off without one.
或许我根本不需要掩护
we're all going to make it through this.
我们会一起渡过难关的
里希, lis. hey, hey, hey. wait up.
里希 等等
i heard you, mom.
我听到了 老妈
well, you didn't let me finish.
可你没听我讲完
i get it. you didn't ask for this job.
我知道 你不是刻意来这里的
can we talk about this later?
我们能以后再谈这个么?
well, look at it this way.
好吧 我们换个角度看
we're both new here.
我们都是初来乍到
at least now we can look out for each other.
至少我们可以互相照看下对方
i don't need looking after.
我不需要别人照顾
just to keep our stories straight.
只是不想暴露我们的身份
i'm not gonna blow our cover like you almost did.
我才不会像你那样差点暴露我们的身份
now come on. let's try and be nice to each other, huh?
好了 让我们对彼此好点 好不好?
look. i'll see you after school.
听着 放学我来接你
ohh! man, i am so sorry.
对不起
really. are you ok?
你没事吧?
yeah. i'm all right. just get to class!
是的 我很好 赶快上课去吧
hello?
喂?
hi. this is 杰西卡 at the agency
你好 我是杰西卡
confirming your interview this afternoon.
你的面试定在今天下午
i'm sorry. you have the wrong number.
不好意思 你打错了
金姆·凯后?
金姆·凯后?
it is. yes, but--
是的 我是 可是...
i have your employment card right here.
我这儿有你的工作卡
your interview's at 1:00.
你的面试定在1点
the interview. oh.
面试 哦
a wonderful couple with a teenage son
一对不错的夫妇 还有他们的小儿子
and an infant daughter.
和刚出生的小女儿
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表