剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
Stop.
够了
I'll walk from here. I don't care.
我从这走回家 我不管
Don't be ridiculous.
别做荒唐事
Isaac.
艾萨克
I can't let you leave.
我不能让你离开
I won't say anything. I swear.
我什么都不会说的 我发誓
I'm sorry, kim. No.
对不起 金姆 不行
So now i'm your prisoner?
我现在成你的犯人了
Kim, i
金姆 我
What the
搞什么
Kim!
金姆
Lift the rug so i can get the spare.
把毯子掀起来 我好拿备胎
Kim!
金姆
I want to go home.
我想回家
It won't be long now.
用不了多久的
I want to go home.
我只想回家
Let's just get this over with.
先把这个处理完
Stay next to me.
站在我边上
Closer.
近一点
Hey. Got a flat, huh? Need a hand?
爆胎了是吧 要帮忙吗
It's ok. I got it.
没事 我能搞定
You sure? Gas station's quite a few miles out.
你确定 加油站还有好几英里呢
Thanks all the same.
还是得谢谢你
My wife would never let me hear the end of it
要是连换胎都要找人帮忙
If i asked for help changing a tire.
我老婆可饶不了我
Fine by me.
那好吧
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Down!
趴下
Clear!
消灭
Hold your fire!Hold your fire!
别开枪 别开枪
The light.
灯光
Top?
头儿
The plan.
计划
Yeah?
怎么
You know what inspiration is?
你知道我受到什么启发了吗
A momentary cessation of stupidity.
一时大脑短路
I think i got something.
我想出办法了
I think i got something.
我想出办法了
That's Bravo's chopper.
那是博悦的装备
It looks pretty bad.
看起来面目全非了
You ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What is it?
那是什么
Shell casings.
弹壳
Could have fallen from the door of the gunner's bin.
也许是炮手的箱子里掉出来的
Not these. 556 casings.
这些肯定不是
From an m4.From Bravo.
M4的子弹 是博悦的
More over here.
这里更多
And tracks, too.
也有足迹
Looks like they were in the fight of their lives.
看起来像是生死战
Radio still works.
无线电还能工作
Metz said they lost communication when Bravo team went down.
梅兹说博悦小队行动时失去了联♥系♥
He also said everybody died on impact.
他还说所有人都死于直升机失事
They were cut down here,making a stand.
他们在抵抗时被包围了
Where are the bodies?
尸体去哪了
and what else did Dr.Death forget to tell us?
死亡博士还有什么没告诉我们的
Snake doc, surprise party was a hit.
蛇医 先锋队准备就位
Roger that, betty Blue.
收到 蓝贝蒂
Time to blow out the candles.
准备切断电源
Copper.
铜管
Go.
走
There goes the power.
电力切断
That should take care of their seismic Intrusion system.
他们的地震干扰系统暂时就没用了
Betty Blue...
蓝贝蒂
We're on our way.
我们出发了
Ahh...dancin' in the dark,shall we?
在黑夜中舞蹈吧
Back-up generator.
备用发电机启动了
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
This is the lab?
这就是实验室?
Check out this junk.You see any lyophilizer?
检查下这破地方 发现冷冻机没
Nothing.
没有
What's this. You couldn't bake cookies in here,
这是什么 这里不能做食物
Much less a batch of anthrax.
更别说还有一堆炭疽热病毒
Snake doc,we got a dry hole.
蛇医 这里空空如也
We got duped.
我们被耍了
No freeze-dryer,no autoclave.
没冷冻干燥机 没高压蒸汽灭菌器
Over here.
来这里
Poppies.
罂粟花
Yeah, here's Dr. Death's Anthrax.
这就是死亡博士的炭疽热
Heroin. 2 teams, 8,000 miles for a little smack.
海♥洛♥因♥ 两个小组 就为了这个屁事
A little sideline for the uzbek army.
乌兹别克斯坦部队的小副业
Everybody needs something to fall back on.
谁都想给自己留后路
All right, grab a sample,let's get out of here.
好了 拿点样本 我们赶紧离开这里
Please quiet her down.
让她安静点
She's hungry.She hasn't eaten in hours.
她很饿了 好几小时没吃东西
Then feed her.
那你喂她
We didn't bring any bottles.
我们根本没带瓶子
Isn't there anything in the car?
难道车里什么都没吗
Look under the seat.Water bottle?
看下座位下面 有水瓶没
We could stop.
我们可以先停一下车
No.
不行
What am I supposed to do?
那你想我♥干♥什么
I don't know,Just do something!
我不知道 你必须做点什么!
Maybe I...
也许我
What?
什么
Maybe I put a pacifier in her diaper bag.
也许我在她的尿布袋里装了奶嘴
All right.
好吧
You're going too fast.Pull over.
你开太快了 停一下车
We are not stopping.
绝不能停车
Is it there?
奶嘴在那里吗
Somewhere.
在找
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Yes.
是啊
Doc, we got trouble!
蛇医 有麻烦了
Lab!
进实验室!
Hold 'em back,out of the lab.
不要让他们进实验室
There's gotta be some re-agent around here somewhere.
这里一定有试剂什么的
Acetic hydride.
醋酸氢化物
As long as it's flammable.
只要可燃的就行
Perfect.
太棒了
Everybody put on your masks.
所有人戴上面具
The smoke'll take you higher.
烟会把你们弄晕
Let's get out of here!
撤离这里!
Kim.
金姆
The shovel.
铲子
No.
不
Now's not the time.
现在不是放弃的时候
I'm done.
我不干了
Ok.
好吧
I understand.
我理解
You can go.
你走吧
I can?
我能走吗
Of course.
当然了
Kim!
金姆
How far do you think you're gonna get?!
你觉得你能跑多远
Please, no.
求你了 别
I'm so sorry, kim.
对不起 金姆
No.
不
I don't want to.
我真的不想
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表