剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表
we were supposed to recon the area
我们本来应该侦查这个区域的
two hours ago.
两个小时以前
the meet's set for tonight.
今晚要碰个头
yeah. couldn't be helped.
是啊 迫在眉睫了
delay at customs.
和往常一样延迟了
whoo! that's a lot of euros.
这么多欧元
that's what alexander the great said.
这也是亚历山大大帝说的
i'm the one who had to sign for the 32 million,
我才是那个签收这3千2百万欧元的人
so don't let me catch you wearing prada on the way home.
所以千万别让我在回家的路上看见你穿prada
middle man takes two for his cut.
中间人要求分两成
until the local guy checks you out.
除非你先通过当地人的检查
佩罗夫 doesn't show his face
佩罗夫不会露面
well, let's make up for lost time.
让我们加快速度吧
i think i got your sizes right.
我想我拿对你的尺寸了
it will help you fit in better.
这能让你更好的融入那里
fit in where?
融入哪里?
the middle man, 龙, the operates a club.
中间人 龙 他开的酒吧
we'll take it from here.
我们几个去就够了
it's not a gay club.
那里不是同志酒吧
to hop the rope, you'll need arm candy.
想要在那里混得开 你需要一个舞伴
that would be me.
那就是我
corner of the bar, maroon shirt, gold chain.
酒吧角落里 栗色衬衫 金链子
oh, yeah.
看到了
龙? yes. is right.
龙? 是的 是我
it's pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
you, too. let's do some business.
我也是 我们来谈点生意
how long are you staying in kosovo?
你会在科索沃待多久?
just long enough for us to conduct our business.
久到足够我们搞完这笔生意
you know the price.
你了解价格的
i am prepared to pay.
钱我已经准备好了
it's a lot of cash for a little african country.
对一个小小的非洲国家来说 这可是不少钱
it's not a lot of cash to me.
对我来说不算很多钱
do you want to count my money
你想要数我的钱
or do business?
还是做生意?
all right. i can have 佩罗夫 tomorrow
好吧 明天我会叫佩罗夫
so where is the money?
钱在哪?
here with your package.
带着你的货来这里
when i get the plutonium,
等我拿到钚
and i need to test it.
验了货以后
it has already been tested.
我们已经检测过了
it's pu-239.
是钚-239
yes. very reassuring.
是的 非常可靠
nonetheless.
但是
you worry too much.
你担心的太多余了
no. you see the money
不行 直到我看到佩罗夫
when i see 佩罗夫.
你才能拿钱
he doesn't like to be fooled with.
他可不想被耍
neither do i. tomorrow?
我也不想 明天?
tomorrow.
明天
but tonight, you will stay as my guest.
但是今晚 你要作为我的客人留下来
are you hungry or thirsty?
要来点吃的还是喝的?
no. i'm fine, thank you.
不要 谢谢你
well, i would like to show you some hospitality.
好吧 我只是想表现的友好些
you're my new friend, right?
我们是新朋友 对吧?
follow me.
跟我来
and this is?
这是?
a gesture of good faith.
友好的表示
just like that?
这样表示?
anything you want. she does it all.
你想怎么样她都可以
backwards, forwards, upside down.
后面 前面 翻转
whatever he likes.
好好服侍
ok?
可以吗?
more than ok.
非常不错
ok.
好的
first, tell me your name.
首先 告诉我你的名字
达瓦.
达瓦
达瓦.
达瓦
how long have you worked here, 达瓦?
你在这工作多久了 达瓦?
two months.
两个月
wait.
等下
but 龙 said--
但是龙说
i know what 龙 said,
我知道他说了什么
but my religion prevents me,
但我的信仰不允许
as it also prevents me from refusing a gift from my host,
我也不能拒绝主人送的礼物
so please just-- just sit down.
所以请坐下 坐下就好
you--you seem like nice man.
你你看起来是个好人
but others are not so.
但是其他人可不是
i would never hurt you.
我不会伤害你
but will you help me?
你会帮我吗?
if i were able to.
如果可以 我会的
my friend 娜迪亚 and i,
我的朋友娜迪亚和我
we come to kosovo to be models,
我们来科索沃做模特
but when we get here,
但是当我们到达这里
he take our passport, he beat us.
他抢走了我们的护照 还打我们
龙?
龙?
he keep us hid.
他把我们藏起来
there are others?
其他人在哪里?
some he sell, some he make work here.
一些被他卖♥♥掉了 一些在这工作
my friend 娜迪亚, she's very sick.
我的朋友娜迪亚 她病的很重
if we don't get out of here soon,
如果我们不尽早离开这里
she will die in this hell.
她会死在这里的
will you help us?
你会帮我们吗?
trouble.
有麻烦了
hello.
你好
who are they?
他们是谁?
they're here for the plutonium, too.
他们也是来买♥♥钚的
terrorist arms brokers.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥武器代理商
looks like our sale just turned into an auction.
看起来我们的交易要变成拍卖♥♥了
* give me your secrets *
告诉我你的秘密
* bring me a sign *
给我个暗示
* give me a reason to walk the fire *
给我一个理由 让我赴汤蹈火
* see another dawn *
看到明天的黎明
* through a daughter's eyes *
透过女儿的眼睛
* you give me a reason *
你给我一个理由
* to walk the fire *
去赴汤蹈火
doctor, you feeling anbetter?
博士 感觉好点了吗?
when do i move to a real hospital?
什么时候我才能搬到真正的医院去?
about that.
这个嘛
you've got my results.
你已经拿到我的化验单了
it's as you thought.
正如你想得那样
radiation specialist is on his way now.
放射学专家就要到了
i can save him the trip.
他根本不用来
filgrastim for the white blood cell count,
filgrastim可以稳定白细胞数量
potassium iodide for the thyroid,
碘钾化物可以治疗甲状腺
and promethazine hydrochloride for the nausea
promethazine hydrochloride可以防呕吐
unless you can find me something herbal.
除非你能让他给我弄点草药
they don't dispense that medication on base.
基地里没那些药
my question is this?
我的问题是
were you poisoned by the plutonium,
你是钚中毒
or did you just get sloppy in the lab?
还是因为实验太粗心?
it's an occupational hazard.
这是种职业病
if your occupation is terrorism.
除非你的职业是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
i was paid to test their isotopes.
他们雇我检测同位素
i'd like to believe you,
我也想相信你
and we still think that you're a valuable asset.
我们也认为你依旧非常有价值
i'm sure you do, but i don't wish
我确信你们这么认为 但我不想
to spend my last weeks or days locked up in here.
我人生最后几个星期或者 几天这么被锁这
client didn't tell you how he planned
你的客户没告诉你他
to use the plutonium?
打算怎么使用那些钚么
no, but i gather from what you've told me
没有 但我已经从你们那里得知
剧集 | 秘密部队(2006) | 导航列表