剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
法庭开庭了
Court is fucking in session!
《末日♥逼♥近》前情提要
他就是通过恐惧控制你们吗
Is that all he has over you? Is fear?
洛伊德 开枪打死他
Lloyd, fucking shoot that man.
没有你的恐惧 他一无是处
That he's nothing without your fear!
感觉不对
It doesn't feel right.
这不对劲
Something's not right!
不
No!
血债血还 血债血还
Make them pay! Make them pay!
血债血还
Make them pay!
开始派对吧
Let's get this party started.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
-我无惧恶魔 -闭嘴
- I will fear no evil! - Shut up!
我给你带来了火
I brought you the fire.
他不在了
He's gone.
谁
Who is?
暗黑者
The Dark Man.
你能看到他吗 你能看到斯图吗 小乔
Can you see him? Can you see... can you see Stu, Joe?
小乔 小乔 告诉我 你能看到斯图吗
Joe, tell me, can you see Stu? Can...
该死
Oh, shit.
希望我可以说 每个故事都有完美结局
I wish I could tell you every story has a happy ending.
但事实是 大部分故事根本不会结束
Truth is, most stories don't end at all.
不完全结束
Not really.
感觉我们每一天都在进步
Feels like every day we're making progress.
但问题是 我们将去向何方
But the question is where are we headed,
到达终点尚需多久
and how much farther do we have to go before we get there?
还要多久才能重建完毕 正常生活
How long before we go from rebuilding back to just living again?
这个地方还要多久
And how long after that before this place
才能回到以前的光景
goes back to being just like before?
有时感觉"崔普斯上尉"就像拨了个开关
Sometimes it feels like Captain Trips was like flipping a breaker switch.
一切皆新 人们有机会去改变一切
Everything's new, a chance to do it all different.
但是我每一天都在想 会吗
But every day I wonder-- will we?
这一次 我们会作出改变吗
Will we do anything different this time?
甚至 我们能作出改变吗
Can we, even? Are we capable?
所以 你来到了我身边
Which brings me to you.
来到这世上时 你是如此完美
When you got here, you were perfect.
6.7斤重 我从未想到自己一直渴望拥有你
Seven pounds, six ounces of everything I never knew I always wanted.
所有人都拿出了酒
Everyone broke out the liquor.
几乎把所有囤着的酒都拿了出来
Just about all the booze we'd been hoarding,
为你的出生
raised in a toast to you,
为你所拥有的未来而举杯欢庆
to the future you promised.
派对热闹非凡
It was a hell of a party.
然后
And then...
温医生和我互相鼓劲
Dr. Wen and I tried telling each other
可能只是义膜性喉炎而已
it was probably just croup or something.
或是普通流感 绝不会是"崔普斯上尉"
Even regular flu. Anything but that.
但之后 你的脖子开始肿胀
But then, your neck started to swell.
确定你患上了"崔普斯上尉"后
As soon as it was clear you had Trips,
我们不断自问
we all asked ourselves the question.
73亿人感染了"崔普斯上尉"
7.3 billion people caught Captain Trips.
73亿人死亡
7.3 billion people died.
无人痊愈
Not one person recovered.
完全没有希望
There was no hope.
我们怎么能眼看你承受痛苦
How could we let you suffer?
我憎恨自己曾有过那个念头
I hate that the notion ever crossed my mind,
但我必须坦白
but it feels important to tell you that it did.
但没有办法 我做不到
But there was no way. I just couldn't.
我知道格伦会说 为了减轻自己的负罪感
I know Glen would say it was selfish
而放任你受苦是非常自私的行为
let you keep suffering to spare my conscience.
也许他是对的吧 我不知道
Maybe he'd be right. I don't know.
没有人听说过 得了"崔普斯上尉"的人会有所好转
No one had ever heard of someone improving once they caught Trips.
我们眼见耳闻的患者在死前
Everyone we'd seen or heard about just got worse
情况只会越来越糟糕
and worse until they died.
即使我知道你康复了
Even when I knew we had you back,
那画面也挥之不去
I couldn't shake the image.
在众多空的婴儿床之间 你就躺在那里
There you were, surrounded by all those empty cribs.
当然这些婴儿床不会一直空着
Of course, they won't stay empty.
珍和泰勒·柯蒂斯的孩子比你出生晚十周
Jen and Tyler Curtis' baby was just ten weeks behind you.
早产儿
He came early.
但他没有得"崔普斯上尉"
But he never got Trips.
免疫父母诞下的第一位孩子 目前一切顺利
First baby born to two immune parents. So far, so good.
也许 还有希望
Maybe there's hope for us yet.
天啊 真希望你能见见斯图
God, I wish you could meet Stu.
大家一直让我派人去维加斯
People keep trying to get me to send scouts to Vegas,
看看能否发现我们的人究竟发生了什么事
see if they can find out what happened to our people,
弗拉格究竟怎么样了 为什么天上会出现那种光线
to Flagg, what made those lights in the sky.
我一直说 不 太危险了 我们没有多余的人力了
I keep saying, "No, it's too dangerous, we can't spare the manpower."
可能我只是不想知道答案吧
Is it possible I just don't want to know the answer?
我还要多久才能接受他已经死去的事实
I mean, how long do I wait before I accept that he must be dead?
还要多久我才不会再梦见他
And how long until I stop dreaming about him?
快看 你好呀
Hey, look at... H-hi!
刚好 我讨厌一个人抬婴儿车下楼梯
Perfect timing. I hate going down these stairs alone.
你们继续走 我等会再赶上你们
You guys carry on, okay? I'll-I'll catch up.
我们正要去为今晚布置场地
We're, uh, just on our way to help set up for tonight.
对
Oh, yeah.
我现在还不想被人群包围
Yeah, I don't f... I don't feel much like being around people right now.
嗯
Yeah.
希望你有打算过来
Well, I-I hope you're planning on coming down.
人们见到你很重要
You know, it's important that people see you,
见到你们俩
you out there and, you know, both of you.
好
Yeah.
你是我们剩下的人和她之间唯一的联♥系♥
You're the only connection that the rest of us still have to her.
直到其他人回来
Until the others get back.
嗯
Right.
直到他们回来
Till they come back.
我
Hey, I...
你是真的吗
Are you real?
过一会儿再来问我
Ask me again in a little while.
汤姆救了我的命 弗兰妮
Tom saved my life, Frannie.
见见艾比盖尔
Meet Abagail.
艾比盖尔
Abagail.
艾比 这是你♥爸♥爸
Hey, Abby. Meet your daddy.
你好呀 小姑娘
Hey, there, girl.
艾比盖尔
Hey, Abagail.
末日♥逼♥近 第一季 第九集[本季终]
科罗拉多州博尔德市
加入我们的国♥庆♥节烧烤会
让小朋友到我这里来
大家慢点
Let's slow it down, people.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
出什么事了吗 亲爱的
Something wrong, honey?
没有
No.
没有 我也不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
你肯定知道
I'll bet you do.
你多半会以为我疯了
I think you'll think I'm crazy.
这可说不定 要不你说说看
Aw. Don't know about that. Why don't you try me?
我想回缅因 去看大海
I want to go back to Maine, see the ocean.
博尔德很不错 很安全
I mean, Boulder's wonderful, a-and it's safe...
不
Well, no.
比外面安全 我知道
Safer than out there. I know that.
这里有文明和我们的朋友 但是
I mean, there's civilization and our friends are here, but it just...
感觉很...
feels like it's so...
我不...在这一切之中
I don't... in the middle of things.
二月的时候 我知道所有人的名字
You know, back in February, I knew everyone by their first name?
雪融了之后 我们又多了五百人
Then all the snow went, and we've got 500 more.
至少五百人
At least 500.
三个在监狱里
Three in jail.
现在只有酒鬼 骚乱和破坏公物
Only drunk and disorderly and vandalism right now,
但迟早会变得更糟
but sooner or later it's gonna be something worse.
-偷盗和... -谋杀
- Stealing and... - Murder.
我不想这么想 不过是的
I mean, I don't want to think that way, but yeah.
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表