剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm surprised anyone can.
嗯
Yeah.
你还做过其他梦吗
Are you having other dreams?
里面有个男人的
One with a man in them?
做过
Yeah.
他自称暗黑者
Calls himself the Dark Man.
多数时间我只看到他的狼
Mostly, I just see his wolf.
你之前没说这个
You didn't mention that earlier.
你也没说
Well, you didn't mention it either.
我知道
I know.
承认自己看到
It's a little easier to admit
一个好心的老妇人更容易
that you're seeing a nice old lady
而不是拿着衣架奸笑的疯子
instead of a leering psycho with a coat hanger.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这就说得通了
Well, I guess that figures.
格伦的画
Glen's painting?
我们说的那幅
The one we told you about,
我们跟着你们的原因
the reason we came after you?
在画里你就是怀着孕的
You're pregnant in it.
肚子更大
Like, more pregnant.
这事你也没说起啊
You didn't mention that before, either.
我们不想当着所有人说
Well, we didn't want to say anything in front of the group,
因为我们不...
'cause we didn't...
我们不清楚你是否不想让别人知道
we didn't know if you wanted to keep that a secret.
不会 我没想把这个当个秘密
No, I'm not keeping it a secret.
只是...
Just...
还没告诉任何人
haven't told anybody.
只和我爸爸说了
Just my dad.
现在告诉我了
And now me?
对
Yeah.
你现在知道了
Now you.
我他妈吓死了
I'm so fucking scared.
没事的
It's okay.
你不会有事的
You're okay.
你是告诉我们你找不到警服吗
Telling us you couldn't get cop uniforms?
我们没去找
We didn't look.
-因为 -因为我们不是警♥察♥
- Because? - 'Cause we ain't cops.
听着 我之前和你们说过
Look, I told you all this before.
有必要再说一次
It bears repeating.
我们没有法律去执行
We got no laws to enforce.
你们大多曾是尸体清理小组的
Most of you were on the body crew.
那是为了维护公共安全 这也是
That was about maintaining public safety, same as this.
-至少得给我们配枪吧 -天啊
- Do we at least get guns? - Oh, boy.
你想拿把枪
Look, you want to carry a gun,
那不到处都是吗
God knows there's plenty of 'em laying around,
可泰迪 你想把自己的老二打掉
but, Teddy, you want to shoot your dick off,
那就是你的问题了
that's on you.
我可不会带你去找医生的
I ain't taking you to the doctor.
你要对着别人开了枪
You shoot somebody else,
那最好是因为你别无选择
better be because you had no choice.
大家都清楚了吗
Is everybody clear about the, uh,
-那些值班时间安排 无线电频道等等的 -嗯
- duty schedule and radio channels and all that stuff? - Yup.
-很好 -等他们把电力恢复了
- Sweet. - Oh, and when they do turn the juice back on,
记得要仔细留意
all right, remember to keep your eyes peeled.
你们看到有灯亮着 我们需要把它关上
You see any light, we need it turned off.
不要给电网增加无谓的压力
No undue stress on the grid, right?
-大家都听清楚了吗 -好的
- Everybody got that? - All right.
再次感谢大家
We thank you all again.
大家辛苦了
Appreciate your efforts.
非常有意义 别忘了你们的对讲机
Means a lot. Don't forget your walkies
还有头灯 手电筒 都在这边
and your headlamps, flashlights over here.
-来拿吧 -头灯
- Come on up. - All right. Headlamps.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看吧 哈克
Check it out, Hawk.
博尔德海岸救生队
Boulder Baywatch.
你说是 那就是吧
If you say so.
对了 格雷兹曼昨晚在加油便利店
Oh, hey, Greizman came across a bunch of Blu-rays
找到几张蓝♥光♥光碟
last night at the Gas 'n Sip.
她让我先看 我这就回来
She's giving me first crack. Be right back.
-这是给你的 -谢谢
- That's for you. - Thank you.
对不起 借过 格雷兹曼
Pardon me. Excuse me. Greizman, hey!
-你穿着挺精神 -谢了斯图
- Hey, looks good on you. - Thanks, Stu.
博尔德滑雪巡逻队
专业巡逻队协会
你希望加入滑雪巡逻队吗
雪崩
巡逻队员使用雷♥管♥制♥造♥雪崩以保证雪坡的安全
博尔德滑雪巡逻队提供及时专业和挽救生命的响应
我们的成员经受过户外紧急救护训练
好了 我们都拿到了 看着不错
All right, we're all set. Looking good.
有什么问题
Oh, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你觉得他还活着吗
You think he's still alive?
-谁啊 -巨石强森
- Who? - The Rock.
我是说 他有可能啊
I mean, he could be, right?
《摩天大楼》
是啊 他可能还活着
Yeah, he could be.
没办法确定
No way to know for sure.
那样该多好啊 哈克
Wouldn't that be great, Hawk?
我是说 你觉得这是可能的吧
I mean, you think it's possible?
现在这情况... 什么都有可能
These days... anything's possible.
问题在于 我们仍然不知道我们所面对的
Trouble is, we still don't know what we're up against
"极度暗黑者"
with regard to this "Darkest Man"
或者不管我们准备怎么叫吧 到底是什么
or whatever the hell we're gonna call him.
尼克说艾比盖尔教母只看到一些细枝末节
Nick says Mother Abagail only see bits and pieces.
对吧 依我看我们需要派一个人 或者几个人
Right? Seems to me we need to send somebody, or bodies,
去拉斯维加斯 看看到底是什么情况
out to Vegas and just see what the hell's going on.
间谍
Spies.
我本来想称之为"侦察员"
Well, I'm just gonna call 'em "scouts."
不管你怎么称呼他们 他们只凭观察
Okay, well, whatever you call 'em, they're not gonna
是不会知道什么情况的
learn anything just by watching.
他们得进入那里
They're gonna have to get in there,
秘密地渗透
inside, secretly.
那好吧 就叫间谍吧
Fair enough. Spies it is.
这会有危险
Well, that's gonna be dangerous.
对
Yeah.
我们要派出多少人
How many people will we send?
应该可以 只是需要确保
Seems right. Just got to make sure
他们三人彼此都不认识
the three of 'em don't know about each other.
我们不能看看有谁志愿报名吗
We couldn't ask for volunteers?
我报名
I'll do it.
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why?
-这肯定不行 -为什么不行
- It's out of the question. - Why? Why not?
-我们五个谁都不行 -我的天
- It can't be any of the five of us. - Oh, thank God.
为什么 因为我们都那么不可替代吗
Why? 'Cause we're all so irreplaceable?
既然你提到了 没错
Well, now that you bring it up, yeah.
我们五个对这个地方的运转至关重要
Five of us are kind of crucial to the running of this place.
可即便我们没那么重要
But even if we weren't, I mean,
考虑到这个委员会的公开程度
given the visibility of the committee,
有人不在了的话 一定会被发觉的
it's bound to be noticed, anybody disappears.
我们人还没到 信息就一定传到维加斯了
Word's liable to get to Vegas before we did.
这主意我不喜欢
I don't like it. I don't like
我不喜欢躲在背后
the idea of hanging back in the weeds
派其他可怜的人过去
and sending some other poor souls
害他们可能被钉在电线杆上
to maybe get crucified on a telephone pole.
我不是政客
I'm not a politician,
但是斯图 你不觉得我们该做些什么吗
but don't you feel, Stu, like we should do something?
如果我们真要这么做
Now, look, if we're gonna go down this road,
我觉得重要的是要承认
I think it's important to acknowledge
这直接违反了艾比盖尔教母的指示
this is a direct violation of Mother Abagail's instructions.
我觉得我们都认同
I think we can all agree
送一帮人去拉斯维加斯
there's no point in asking her permission
没有必要征求她的同意吧
to send a bunch of spies out to Vegas, 'cause,
因为她也不会同意的
she's not gonna give it. No.
问题是 我们是不是还要这么做
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表