剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
外面有个军事基地
There's a military facility out there.
我想让你去那里
Now, I want you to go there
把火给我带回来
and bring me back the fire.
《末日♥逼♥近》前情提要
我是哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德
This is Harold Emery Lauder speaking.
我做这一切都出于自愿
I do this of my own free will.
我原以为尼克会是那个领导你们的人
I thought Nick was the one to lead you.
但上帝还是带走了他
But the Lord saw fit to take Nick home
这意味着...
and that means
你 斯图·雷德曼
that it's you, Stu Redman,
要肩负起领导之职了
who must lead now.
很快 他就会来
And soon he'll come
铲除他的一切敌人
to destroy all who stand against him.
他的王国在西方
His kingdom's in the west,
你必须去那里表明你的立场
and it is there you must go and make your stand.
天亮之前 我要走远
I want to be a hundred miles gone by sunup.
慢点
Slow down!
这样更好 哈罗德
It's better this way, Harold.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Goddamn you!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
-斯图 -不
- Stu! Stu! - No!
我的腿断了
My leg's broken.
一次吃三四片
Take three or four of those at once,
很容易致命
liable to be fatal.
明白吗 东得克萨斯人
You get me, East Texas?
我明白
Yeah, I get you.
先生们好
Hi, fellas.
我们一直在等你们
We've been expecting ya.
亲爱的 你去问候一下我们的客人吧
Darling, why don't you head down to greet our guests?
你们好 朋友们
Hello, friends.
我们的时代♥开♥始了
Our time has begun!
新拉斯维加斯的市民们
Citizens of New Vegas,
欢迎来到自♥由♥的时代
welcome to freedom!
格伦
So, Glen...
和你想象的一样吗
...is it everything you thought it'd be?
奢华的拉斯维加斯
Fabulous Las Vegas.
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
一群迷失的 害怕的人们
Bunch of lost, scared people
追随着一位会让他们不那么迷失的人
following somebody who makes 'em feel just a little less lost.
你要是听过我说这话 就让我闭嘴吧
Stop me if you've heard this one before.
什么意思
Meaning what?
他们和我们一样吗
They're no different than us?
看来你有不同意见
I take it you don't agree.
他们是恶魔 格伦
They're fucking evil, Glen.
只要我们别太单纯
Just as long as we're not being overly simplistic.
你知道他们在商业街上摆满了钉在十字架上的尸体吧
You do realize that they lined the Strip with crucified bodies, right?
知道 我很希望如此
Realize it? I welcome it.
这意味着暗黑者不敢相信自己的人
Means this Dark Man can't count on his own people.
给大家展示展示反抗他的人有何下场
Making public displays out of all those who defy him.
这不是力量
That's not strength.
这是软弱
It's weakness.
如果下一个展示的不是我们
I'd be much happier...
我会很开心的
if his next display wasn't us.
我希望斯图知道自己错过了什么
I hope Stu knows what he's missing.
什么
What?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
算了
Aw, fine.
你赢了
You win.
还不到时候
Not yet.
你高兴了吗
You happy?
末日♥逼♥近 第一季 第八集
感谢你们能来
And thank you all for being here.
法庭开庭了
Court is fucking in session!
宣布吧 宝贝
Hit it, baby! Hit it!
你们三人被指控以间谍身份进入新拉斯维加斯
You three are accused hereby of entering New Vegas as spies,
带有煽动性的意图
with seditious intent
在黑暗中鬼鬼祟祟
with stealth and under cover of darkness.
太好了
Yeah!
这些人的同伴
Know you all that the cohorts of these men
派了其他间谍过来
have sent other spies among us
他们已经被♥干♥掉了
and they have been fucking killed.
-太好了 -我们搞定他们了
- Yeah! - We fucking got 'em!
但我们仁慈的救世主已经决定
But our savior, in his mercy, has decided
这三位混♥蛋♥
that these three particular shitbirds
有机会改变命运
have a chance at a different fate.
他们需要做的
And all they got to do
就是抛弃那位巫婆以及她的谎言
is renounce the witch and her lies
向唯一的真王
and swear loyalty
宣誓效忠
to the one true motherfucking king.
没错
That's right!
-好 -这就对了
- Yes! - Yeah, that's right!
来吧
Come on, now.
听听他们的决定
Let's hear it.
这是你们的机会
Here's your chance.
怎么 还想袒护那个老巫婆吗
What, are you defending the old witch?
你以为如果她现在坐在这里
You think the witch would be protecting you
就会保护你们吗
if she was here in your place?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我没看见她耷拉着下垂的奶♥子♥
I didn't see her dragging her big old
一路跨越落基山脉
saggy boobies across the Rocky Mountains.
算了吧
Come on.
你们不欠她
You don't owe her shit.
她派你们来这送死
She sent you here to die.
好吗 趁现在回到好人这一边
Okay? Now, come on over to the good side.
来我们这一边
Come on over to our side.
你觉得呢 大明星
How 'bout you, Betty Lou?
拉里·安德伍德
Larry Underwood.
你们都认识他 对吧
You all know Larry Underwood, right?
他是摇滚明星
He's the rock star.
你在电台上唱那些歌♥
You sing those songs, that song on the radio...
*你不能放弃 宝贝*
*You I can't quit, no, baby*
*无法满足*
*Can't get enough*
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
如果你割开自己的喉咙 以后就只能
All's you're gonna be able to do is sing heavy metal
唱重金属了
if you slit your throat.
怎么了
What?
你想这样吗
Is that what you want to do?
你打算这样审我们到什么时候
How long do you plan on going on with this?
肃静 肃静 让他说
Order! Order! Let it happen!
我一直想问
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask.
谁有权开设这个法庭
Whose authority is this court under?
你觉得呢 笨蛋
Who do you think, dummy?
亨瑞德先生 请注意言辞
Uh, M-Mr. Henreid. Please.
本法庭由兰道尔·弗拉格先生
This court is convened under the authority
授权设立
of Mr. Randall Flagg!
有史以来最伟大的正义使者
The greatest purveyor of justice the world has ever seen.
兰道尔·弗拉格 巨龙之母
Randall Flagg, the Mother of Dragons,
安达尔人的皇后
the Queen of the Andals
-还有在他之上的所有人 -给我闭嘴
- and everybody else above himself. - You shut the fuck up!
-再惹我试试 -混♥蛋♥
- Test me again. - Piece of shit!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
说话最好小心点 你也知道
You better be careful, 'cause you know,
他正在上面看着呢
he's watching up there, so...
我真的需要了解一下 洛伊德
I-I really need to understand this, Lloyd.
你们到底在怕什么
What are you all so afraid of?
他会飞 而且他上周吃了个人
He can fly and he fucking, like, ate a dude last week.
-你说什么呢 -他会飞
- What are you talking about? - Well, he-he flies
如果他能做到 那么
and he... if he can do all that, then...
-那他为什么还需要做这些 -贝特曼先生
- why does he need all this? - Mr. Bateman,
如果你再不保持肃静
if you can't keep quiet,
那我就得让这边法警
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表