剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
- especially when we're about to fuck, okay? - Oh, that's right.
我忘了
You see, I-I forgot.
我不该说弗拉格先生 对吗
I'm not supposed to say "Mr. Flagg," right?
请别说他的名字
Please stop saying his name.
-好的 -你得停止说他的名字
- Okay, okay. - You got to stop saying his name,
-不然这会 -知道了
- or this is gonna... - All right. All right.
-好的 -嗯 我们开始吧
- Okay. - Okay. Let's just go.
-这 -不要吗
- It's... - No?
操
Oh! Ah, fuck!
我现在软得像泳池漂浮物
Now I'm as soft as a pool floatie.
怎么了 爸爸
Ugh! What's the matter, Daddy?
她每次都这样 烦死人了
She-she does this every time. It's infuriating.
不
Oh, no.
天呐
Oh, man.
他太可爱了
He is just adorable.
来妈妈身边
Yeah, come to Mama!
你只要说"弗拉格"这词
You just have to say the word "Flagg,"
他就会开始颤抖
and he starts quaking like a shitting poodle.
爸爸 我们还做不做了
Hey, Daddy, is this thing gonna happen or what?
做 我马上出来 要做的
Yeah, just... I'll be out in a second. It's gonna happen.
我在想
Well, I was just thinking that
如果我们不马上做的话
if this isn't gonna happen right now,
我们就有点空闲时间 或许可以去购物
and we got a little bit of time, maybe we can go shopping.
嗯 硬不起来了
Yeah, this shit's a lost cause.
我们去购物吧
Let's fucking shop.
天
Oh, man!
亲爱的
Oh! Oh, honey.
各位 为预赛欢呼下
Oh, folks, let's hear it for those prelims, huh?
友情提示下
Oh, and this is just a friendly reminder.
再过几分钟 主赛押注就要截止了
We only have a few minutes left to make your main-event bets.
就在昨晚
Why, I think just last night,
有个人赢得了全新的奖品
we had a fella win a brand-new pleasure girl.
好像是一千发点50口径子弹 一千发
And I think it was a thousand rounds of 50-cal ammo. A thousand.
-谢谢 -下一次 各位
- Oh. Thank you. - Next time, folks,
-获胜的可能就是你 -为什么不是我
- that could be you. - Why not me?
为什么不是我 为什么不是我
Why not me? Why not me?
为什么不是我
Why not me?
你看到下面那个大块头了吗
You see that big fella down there?
那个留胡子的
That one with the beard?
嗯 看到了 怎么
Uh, yeah, I guess so. Why?
我过来的时候 我碰到了两个人
On my way here, I ran into these two fellas.
我称他们"两个傻瓜"
Well, I call 'em "The Two Dummies."
一个傻瓜是不会说话
One of 'em was dumb as in, like, he can't talk.
也听不到 另一个是低能那种傻
Can't hear, neither. The other one was dumb as in, like, a feeb.
他们真是天作之合 像理查德·普赖尔的电影一样
They made quite the pair, like a goddamn Richard Pryor movie.
我很确定那个大块头就是低能儿
I am pretty sure that big fella's the feeb.
我想现在是
I think this is a good opportunity
致意今晚到场的一些贵宾的好时机
to acknowledge some VIPs we have in the audience tonight.
我听说洛伊德·亨瑞德
I heard a rumor Lloyd Henreid...
-亲爱的 -从百忙之中抽空
- Oh, baby! - ...has taken time out of his busy schedule
来给我们捧场
to be with us tonight.
洛伊德 你要不要上前
Lloyd, why don't you take a step forward and give us
给我们一个机会
a chance to show our appreciation
来感谢你以及你为我们所做的一切
for you and everything you've given us.
耶
Yeah!
耶
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Yes!
他们在说我
Yeah! They're talking about me.
亲爱的 你脸上有点东西
Oh, baby, you got a little something on your face right there.
你知道那代表什么
You know what that is.
主赛
是时候进行主赛了
It's time for our main event!
棒
Yes!
但首先 我们的赞助商要进行致辞
But first, a word from our sponsor,
我们的恩人 是这一切成真的人
our benefactor, the one who makes all of this possible,
世界上最伟大的人
the greatest man the world has ever known,
未来之父
the father of the future--
兰道·弗拉格先生
Mr. Randall... Flagg!
没错
Yes!
让他在顶楼听见你们的欢呼吧
Let him hear you in the penthouse!
就这样
Yeah!
对
Yes!
过去的世界
In the world that was,
他们说热爱暴♥力♥是错的
they told you it was wrong to love violence.
他们说热爱性♥爱♥是错的
They told you it was wrong to love sex!
他们说欲求不满是错的
They told you it was wrong to want more!
而我说 他们的时代已经终结
Well, I say, their time is at an end.
我们的时代正式开启
Our time has begun!
新拉斯维加斯的公民们
Citizens of Vegas,
欢迎来到
welcome... to...
自♥由♥时代
freedom!
赞
Yeah!
我们什么时候能见到楼上的男人
So, when do we get to meet the man upstairs?
你属于我
You belong to me.
老女巫的力量在消退
The old witch's powers are fading.
我现在能看到你在那里
I can see you there now,
即使没有你的玩具
even without your toy.
你在乎什么
Why would you care?
你把我给了哈罗德
You gave me to Harold.
我这么做了吗
Is that what I did?
不 纳丁
No... Nadine.
我给了你目标
I gave you purpose.
我们是同舟共济的
We're in this together.
向来如此
Always.
从我找到你的那刻起
Since the moment I found you--
你那时才12岁
12 years old,
住在孤儿院
living in that state home,
没有任何朋友
not a friend in the world.
除了我
Except me.
我是你的朋友 对吧
I was your friend, wasn't I?
我没把你给任何人
I didn't give you to anyone.
你知道你属于谁
You know who you belong to.
你属于我
You belong to me.
只有...我
Only... me.
他们怎么想
So, what do they think?
正是我希望他们想的
Exactly what I made them think--
维扎克承受不了 自杀了
Weizak couldn't cope, shot himself.
干嘛这么着急 你本可以晚点告诉我
What's so urgent? You could have told me that later.
对 必须要紧急
Oh, right, it's got to be urgent
让你冒险被人看到和我这种人在一起
for you to risk being seen with someone like me.
天呐 哈罗德
Oh, God, Harold.
你没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him.
什么
What?
你没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him.
我本可以
I could have...
本可以什么
Could have what?
我本可以和他谈谈
I could have talked to him.
我可以 说点什么
I could have... said something.
他会听我的话的
He would have listened to me.
我是他朋友
I was his friend.
他会听我的话的
And he would have listened to me.
我是你的朋友 哈罗德
I'm your friend... Harold.
不 哈罗德
Oh, no, Harold.
哈罗德
Harold?
不能在离成功还有一步的时候这么做
Not when we're so close. Hmm?
我们就要成功了
We're almost there.
然后我们去找他
Then we go to Him.
现在你记得了吗
Now you remember?
弗兰妮
Oh, Frannie.
-没想到在这见到你 -其实我正找你来着
- Fancy meeting you here. - I was... I was looking for you, actually.
-是吗 -有人说你在这边
- Yeah? - I heard you were headed this way.
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表