剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
《末日♥逼♥近》前情提要
我和一个女人一起逃离了纽约
I got out of New York with a woman,
然后她自杀了
and she killed herself.
也许我注定孤身
Maybe I'm meant to be alone.
给我这颗东西的人 他让我来这里找你
The man who gave me this, he sent me here to find you.
你想杀死斯图·雷德曼
You want to kill Stu Redman.
其他人呢
What about the others?
主席先生
Mr. Chairman?
怎么了 哈罗德
Yes, Harold?
我想提出一个议案
I'd like to put a motion on the floor
选举全体临时委员会成员
to accept the slate of ad hoc committee members in toto.
克罗斯小姐
Ms. Cross?
哈克 快跑
Hawk. Run.
依我看我们需要派一个人
Seems to me we need to send somebody,
或者几个人去拉斯维加斯
or bodies, out to Vegas.
我们要派出多少人
How many people would we send?
这会有危险
Well, that's gonna be dangerous.
所以我坚持我们现在应该什么都不做
Which is why I insist that we take no action.
外面有太多的未知因素
Just too many unknowns out there.
我推荐法里斯法官
I nominate Judge Farris.
我当然会接受
Of course I accept.
汤姆·库伦
Tom Cullen.
"汤姆会让你们惊讶的"
"Tom will surprise you."
来点动静大的怎么样
How about I try something a little louder!
有多少人
How many people?
多少枪
How many guns?
有没有看见你们梦里的坏人
Did I see the bad man from your dreams?
我叫弗拉格
Name's Flagg.
我会让你成为我的左右手 洛伊德
I'm gonna make you my right-hand man, Lloyd.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
我想提名一个人选 戴娜·吉根斯
I have a name for a nomination: Dayna Jurgens.
你们还想让我自己
You want me to talk my way through
去说服那些暗黑者
whatever trigger-happy sadists
派去拉斯维加斯废墟上的边防警卫
that this Dark Man has installed as his border guards
那都是一群爱开枪的虐待狂
on the remains of Las Vegas,
然后回来跟你们说我看到了什么
then haul my ass back here, and then tell you what I saw?
算我一个
I'm in.
变电站现在很混乱
Look, the substation is a mess.
我们现在的配额几乎都不够
We're barely making our quotas as it is,
告诉我 你一直把我最好的手下弄走
so tell me, how am I supposed to keep on schedule
我怎样才能按时完成呢
when you keep pulling my best people?
我有强调过
Now, I did mark down that
这是亨瑞德先生直接提出的要求吧
that request came direct from Mr. Henreid, didn't I?
霹雳舞
Hey, Flashdance!
霹雳舞 戴娜
Hey, Flashdance! Dayna!
过来一下
Come over here.
这位劳瑞小姐想和你聊几句
Ms. Lawry here would like a word with you.
好 跟我走吧
Fine, just come with me.
你喜欢和这些地鼠小队的人待在这下面吗
So, you like it down here with the mole rat squad?
还行
I mean, it's not that bad.
帮助维持运转
You know? Help keep things running.
才怪呢
Shit.
给我再多的钱我也不会待在这个洞里
Not enough money in the world to put me down in this hole.
给我什么都不行
Not enough anything.
听说你一直在到处打听
Word is, you've been asking questions.
不能打听吗
Is that not okay?
要看你打听的是什么事
Depends on the questions.
你一直在打听弗拉格先生的事
You've been asking about Mr. Flagg.
你到底为什么这么想见他
What's got you so hot and bothered to see the Man, anyway?
老实说 我只是梦到过他好几次
Honestly, I just, I had these dreams with him.
我们都梦到过他
We all dream of him.
你并不会因此与众不同
That don't make you special.
我知道
I know that.
是这样的
Well, way it works is,
如果你想见到他
if you want to get to see the Man,
你要先见见...
you got to see...
我的人
my man.
来了
Well!
瞧瞧这是谁
Look who we got here.
戴娜 对吧
Dayna with a "Y." Am I right?
怎么念来着 戴娜吗
How you pronounce that? Dayna?
-戴娜 -谢谢你把她找来 甜心
- Dayna. - Appreciate you fetching her, sugar.
请允许我这么说
And may I say...
你真是迷人
wow, you is fetchin'.
我了个去 居然是洛伊德·亨瑞德
Holy shit. I mean, you're-you're Lloyd Henreid.
-你是他的左右手 -如假包换 小翘臀
- You're his right-hand man. - That's me, sweet buns.
我就是那个搭着电梯
I'm the one that rides the elevator...
直达顶层的人
all the way up to the top.
显然 你一直在镇上到处打听
Now, apparently, you've been gabbin' around town
说你要见弗拉格
asking everybody that you need to see Flagg.
真的很对不起 我不是有意...
Look, I'm really sorry. I-I didn't mean to just...
不不 不用道歉
No, no, no need to apologize.
但你吸引了弗拉格的兴趣
But you got Flagg intrigued,
也吸引了我的兴趣
which has got me intrigued.
你一直都在哪呢 妹子
Where you been, girl?
崔普斯上尉已经传播了好几个月
Captain Trips has been around for months and months.
而你突然间冒出来
Now you kind of show up out of the blue, saying,
说我要见弗拉格
"I need to see Flagg."
怎么 你一直在躲着吗
What? You've been hiding out?
不 我只是...
No. I just...
我看到了外面的情况 但那不适合我
I saw what was out there, and it wasn't for me.
好吧
All right, well,
老大要我来接你
the boss man wants me to pick you up,
好好招待你
show you a good time,
带你去这个好地方
bring you to this fine establishment.
这里的美好社会
We got an amazing society out here,
全都要感谢弗拉格先生
and we owe it all to Mr. Flagg.
我欠弗拉格先生一命 因为他救了我
I owe my life to Mr. Flagg, because he saved me.
我跌落了谷底 是他把我拉了上来
I was at the bottom of the barrel, and he plucked me out.
我去 妹子 看看我现在
Shit, girl, look at me now.
我看到了
I see it.
在这里 你想做什么就做什么
This place, you can be anything you want to be here.
一切都只是动机问题
All it is, is a question of motivation.
姓名 年龄 疫情前的职业
Name, age, pre-plague occupation,
特长
special skills.
姓名 年龄 疫情前...
Name, age, pre...
我叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
我42岁 患有发育性残疾
I'm 42 years old and developmentally disabled.
请不要被我的行为吓倒 因为我在...
Please do not be alarmed by my behavior, for I have difficulty...
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你们搞什么
What the fuck, fellas?
三十分钟前 他也是在说这几句话
Thirty minutes ago, that's about all he's said
自从他走到路障处的时候
since he walked up to the roadblock.
把他丢到奴隶笼里吧
Just toss him in the slave cages.
有问题吗
What's wrong?
你知道弗拉格先生的规则
You know Mr. Flagg's rule.
无论怎样 自愿来到这里的人都是平等公民
Anyone comes here voluntarily is a citizen no matter what.
我建议你给他找点事做
I suggest you find him something.
我都不知道他能干什么 要怎么安顿他
Well, how am I supposed to place him if I got no idea what he can do?
我叫汤姆·库伦
My name is Tom Cullen.
-我42岁 患有发育性残疾 -天哪
- I'm 42 years old and developmentally disabled. - Jesus fucking Christ.
-请不要被我的行为吓倒 -去前台报到
- Please do not be alarmed... - Re-Report to the front desk,
角斗士大堂 把这张纸给他们看
Gladiators Hall, show 'em that.
下一位
Next.
你不是说你在最高层吗
Thought you said you were on the top floor.
对你来说 这就是顶层了
This is the top floor as far as you're concerned.
最近还好吗 维克托
Hey, what's up, Victor?
这上面的东西都是预留好的
Everything above is reserved.
给弗拉格先生预留的吗
For Mr. Flagg?
反正 这里有很多活动
Plenty action down here, anyway.
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表