剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
Lloyd, hang back a sec.
等他回来的时候 机场应该准备就绪了吧
Can I assume the airfield will be ready by the time he returns?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
-能吗 -能 目前进展良好
- Yeah? - Yeah. It's right on track.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
我们真的需要这个跳梁小丑吗
Do we really need this frickin' joker?
因为他能做的事情
Okay? Because anything that he can do,
我都能做得更好 真的
I can do better. I'm telling you.
而且我不觉得我们需要生火
And I don't even think we need to set a fire.
洛伊德 我珍贵的小花
Lloyd, my precious flower.
嫉妒不适合你
Jealousy doesn't become you.
我没有嫉妒
I ain't jealous.
火是为了解决顽固分子
The fire's for the holdouts.
那女巫又派了一个间谍来
Another of the witch's spies is on the way.
那家伙一直躲在沙漠边缘
Been hiding on the edge of the desert,
等时机下手
biding her time.
那可能是因为他们想分散前来
Oh, that's probably because they want to scatter their arrivals,
这样我们就不会把他们彼此联♥系♥起来
less that we don't associate them with each other.
这是我自己琢磨出来的
I figured that out on my own.
得留她一命
I need her alive.
是这样 我的边防警卫
Yeah, here's the thing, though: like, my Bordermen,
他们干活并不"细致"
they aren't exactly "Surgical."
他们就只会横冲直撞
They're a little more like big, mean shit kickers, man.
-他们一冲动就会开枪... -要活的
- They get a little trigger-happy... - Alive!
她会告诉我第三个间谍在哪里
She's gonna tell me who the third spy is.
你还是看不到他吗
You still can't see him?
我觉得没什么好担心的
I wouldn't worry about it.
他们肯定是错开时间到来的
I'm sure they're staggering their arrival, too.
所以你才会看不见
That's probably why you can't see it,
-因为他们根本还没到 -不
- 'cause they ain't even here yet. - No.
之前我可以看到那老巫婆在旅馆
Even before I could see the old hag at the motel,
我可以感受到她
I... I could feel her.
但这最后一个 每次我尝试的时候
But this, this last one, every time I try,
结果都一样
it's exactly the same.
我只能看到...
All I see is...
月亮
the moon.
跑
"月..."
"M-o-o..."
大个子 你对讲机在身上吗
Big Man. You got your walkie?
你得上楼一趟 又有人吐在喷泉里了
They need you upstairs. Somebody puked in the fountain again.
不好意思 小姐
U-Uh, excuse me, miss?
你能不能
C-Could you, uh,
你能不能告诉我这是什么字
could you tell me what this word is?
你需要我做什么
What do you need, boy?
你能告诉我这是什么字吗
Could you tell me what word this is?
跑
"跑"
"Run"?
-你连"跑"都不认识吗 -"跑"
- You can't read "Run"? - "Run"?
-你是说... -就是跑动
- You mean like... - Like run.
快跑上楼去
Yeah, run. Run your big ass upstairs,
把喷泉里的呕吐物清理掉 好吗
and get the puke out of the fountain. Okay?
跑 跑
Run. Run.
快跑 跑
Run now. Run.
跑 弗雷斯特 快跑
Run, Forrest, run!
电影《阿甘正传》中的台词
抱歉
不用 这样挺好的
你觉得他比我们聪明吗
You think he's smarter than us?
我知道这事对你的打击比我们都大
I know this is hitting you harder than any of us.
你跟艾比盖尔教母最亲近了 你和尼克
Okay, you are closest to Mother Abagail, you and Nick.
是啊 我不会停止搜寻
Oh, yeah, one of us won't stop looking.
而他根本不去找
The other won't even start.
他唯一出去的一次
Only time he goes outside,
不是去找人 而是叫我
isn't to join the search, it's to bring me in.
我看了纸条 就是我找到的
Yeah, I read the note-- I'm the one who found it.
请别来找我 如果他想让我回来的话我会回来的
我爱你们所有人
艾比盖尔·弗里曼特
我休息够了
I'm rested enough.
我的身体机能和观察力都恢复了
Restored all my faculties, my powers of observation.
我觉得艾比盖尔教母走了
You know, I think it'd be appropriate
她亲自挑选的代表
for Mother Abagail's handpicked representatives
应该显得更焦急一点才对
to be just a little bit more concerned that she's gone.
蕾 这么说不公平 你知道我们都一宿没睡了
Ray, that's not fair-- you know we've all been here all night.
是啊
Yeah.
你们都好努力 几乎要累倒了
You've been working so hard, you're almost fatigued.
谢天谢地你们能通过
Thank God you've been able to recharge yourselves
贝特曼教授下令的强制休息恢复精力
with Professor Bateman's mandated rest periods.
蕾 听我说 我们在找她
Ray, listen to me, we're looking for her.
她甚至不希望我们去找她
Okay, she doesn't even want us to look for her.
我们只是在明智地找 仅此而已
We're just looking smart, that's all.
她已经108岁了
She's a 108-year-old woman.
她会第一个告诉你
She'd be the first to tell you this place's
这里得在没有她的情况下运转下去
got to be able to run without her.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 格伦 你个
Fuck you, Glen, you...
居高临下 冷漠
condescending, ivory-tower,
贪婪的混♥蛋♥
wasi'chu motherfucker!
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
大家伙
Hey, big man.
我们来的不是时候吗
We interrupting?
没有 就是大家
No, no, no, just everybody's, uh,
此刻神经绷得有点紧
nerves are a little frayed at the moment.
进来吧
Come on in.
孩子们做了
The kids all made, uh,
艾比盖尔教母的卡片 希望她能回来
Mother Abagail cards, wishing her to come back to us.
所以我叫他们带过来
So said I'd bring 'em by.
真好 纳丁 谢谢
That's really nice, Nadine, thanks.
是孩子们的点子
Oh, well, it was the kids' idea.
-谢谢 -他们让我保证
- Yeah, thank you. - They made me promise
把卡片分发出去 放在每个房♥间里
to put them out, you know, in each room, the cards,
这样今晚大家聚在这里的时候
just so that everyone would see them tonight
就能看到它们了
when everyone's in here stacked on one another.
你需要帮忙吗
Hey, you, uh, need some help?
不用
Uh, well, uh, no.
不用 谢谢
I'm cool, thank you.
那我今天下午
How about I-I at least look after the kid
照看他怎么样
for a little while this afternoon?
我知道你也很辛苦
I mean, I know it was a long day for you, too.
你今晚有重要任务
You got a pretty big role to play tonight, so...
最好还是省点精力
maybe just save your energy.
不用 我们可以玩玩音乐
Nah, come on. I mean, we'll have a mini jam session and...
消除我演出前的紧张
get rid of my pre-show jitters.
你来守夜的时候可以接走他
You can pick him up when you come back for the vigil.
你不会是说
you-you aren't talking about...
今晚要让小乔过来吧
having Joe there tonight, are you?
告诉我你有好好考虑过
Tell me you've thought this through more than that.
守夜 你还记得
The vigils, you remember the vigils
刚开始守夜的时候 大家开始生病
at the very beginning when everyone started getting sick?
孩子们肯定记得 他们大多记得
Well, the children sure do, and mostly what they remember
去参加这些守夜 然后回家
is going to those vigils and then coming back home
他们所熟悉的亲人一个个病倒 死亡
and everyone they knew and loved getting sick and dying.
你觉得这让他们对守夜有什么看法
How do you think that's left them feeling about vigils generally?
不
No. Wow, uh...
我没想过这点
that hadn't even occurred to me.
共情不是你的强项
Empathy's not really your strong suit.
我想我们都没有想过
I mean, it didn't, it didn't occur to any of us, I don't think.
大概是因为我们不是家长
Guess 'cause we're not... parents.
纳丁 我以前说过
Nadine, I've said this before,
孩子们很幸运能有你陪着他们
but the kids are really lucky to have you.
你说怎么样 小子 要去我家吗
What do you say, bud? Want to head over to my place,
我带你看新的电吉他 走吧
I'll show you the new amp? Let's go.
玩得开心
Have fun.
斯图
Uh, Stu?
-什么事 -你说下一班搜寻三点半开始
- Yep? - You said the next search shift starts at 3:30?
是的 实际上 哈罗德 我...
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表