剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表
You see that, don't you?
更好
Better?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
他绝不会让你活着
He would have never let you live.
他需要我
He needs me,
我需要他
and I need him.
你本就不该参与其中的
You were never meant to be a part of that.
抱歉 哈罗德
Sorry, Harold.
真的
I am.
你可以很快结束痛苦
You can end it quickly, you know,
如果你够勇敢的话
if you're brave.
你觉得我没胆量吗
You don't think I have it in me?
我打中你了吗 臭婊♥子♥
Did I get you, you crooked bitch?!
纳丁
Nadine!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Goddamn you!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
到那边要多久
How long is it gonna take to get there?
走路吗
Walking?
我不知道 难说
I don't know, it's hard to tell.
格伦已经不是20多岁了
Glen ain't exactly in his 20s anymore, and...
我和蕾也不是
neither are Ray and I, for that matter.
我想如果我们
I figure if we...
平均每天走40到48公里的话
average about 25, 30 miles a day...
可能能在二月底
make it to Vegas probably...
到维加斯
the end of February.
也就是在孩子预产期前大约一星期
That's about a week before the baby's due.
是的
Yeah.
大概就那时候
Yeah, right about then.
你觉得她代表上帝发言吗
Do you think she spoke for God?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我们梦到了她 她是真实存在的
All I know is that we dreamed of her and she was real.
我觉得她真的可以
I think she did.
代表上帝发言
Speak for God.
我觉得我们只是祂的棋子
I think we're all just pieces for Him to play.
而在维加斯的人
And the people over in Vegas--
他们是另一个人的棋子
they're pieces for the other one to play.
就像哈罗德
Like Harold.
你试图警告我
You tried to warn me.
我没听 对吗
I didn't listen, did I?
要是我听了
If I'd have listened,
很多无辜的人今天就还会活着
a lot of innocent people would still be alive today.
尼克
Nick.
艾比盖尔教母从没提到过哈罗德
Mother Abagail never mentioned Harold.
是的 她没有
No, she didn't.
你觉得他会去维加斯吗
You think he's going to Vegas?
这大概是唯一合理的事了
I think that's the only thing that makes sense.
他们肯定要去接受奖励
They got to go collect their prize.
把他绳之以法不是你的任务
Bringing him to justice is not part of your mission.
但你还是要去
But you're gonna do it anyway.
是的 如果我能的话
If I can, yeah.
你不想我去吗
And you don't want me to do that?
我只想要你能安全回家 我们好一起抚养这孩子
All I want is you to get home safe so we can raise this baby together.
发誓你会回来
Swear you'll come back.
-弗兰妮 我怎么能 -上帝不能掌控一切
- Frannie, how can I...? - God can't run all of it.
不能掌控一切
Not all of it.
发誓
Swear it.
我发誓我会尽力
I swear I'll try.
我需要你为我保管它 小子
Hey, I'm gonna need you to take care of this for me, little man.
等我回来之后 我们还会需要它
We're gonna need it when I get back.
好了 那我们回头见
All right, then, I'll, um, I'll see you soon.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
"裹衣前行便是"
"Take nothing but the clothes on your backs."
我知道 我知道 不是给我的 是给她的
I know, I know, it's not for me, it's for her.
为什么
Why?
我觉得我们该记录下后代诞生的这一刻
I figured we ought to document the moment for posterity.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 排好队
All right, line up.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-科杰克 过来 -来 小乔
- Kojak, come on. - Come on, Joe.
-拍个照 -好的
- Taking a little photo. - Oh, okay.
-你要一起拍吗 科杰克 -快过来
- You getting in, Kojak? - Get over here.
过来
Come here.
站得再紧点
Get a little tighter.
好吧 有人想过我们要怎么喝水吗
All right, has anybody thought about how we're gonna get water?
因为我们每人每天需要
Seeing as every day each of us needs,
大概一加仑的水
what, like a gallon or some shit?
拉里 我们还有八百英里要走
Larry, we've got over 800 miles to go.
你要是问这种深奥的逻辑问题
You start rolling out the big logic questions,
我们永远都到不了
we're never gonna make it.
就是 拉里 下一个是什么
Yeah, Larry, what's next?
你要问我们为什么没开车去拉斯维加斯吗
You gonna ask why we're not driving to Vegas?
她说什么也别带 步行去
She said bring nothing, go on foot.
我没反对这点
I'm not arguing that.
我只是好奇你们是否有计划
I'm just wondering if anybody here has got a plan.
好 你想要计划 给你个计划
All right, you want a plan? Here's the plan.
我们走到下个镇
We make it to the next town,
找个杂货店 拿够补给
we find a grocery store, we stock up
希望我们带的食物能够坚持到下个镇
and hope that we can carry enough to get us to the next town.
毕竟我们得横跨整个犹他州
Well, we got to walk all the way across Utah, yeah,
那还是在到达内华达州前
before we even get to Nevada?
是这样
Last I checked.
我在犹他州巡演过
I toured Utah.
我记得他们这里有一大♥片♥的... 荒地
My memory is that they just got long stretches of... not much.
这里有小溪和湖什么的
Well, there's streams and lakes, whatnot.
没错 但你能分辨出哪些不会让我们感染鞭毛虫吗
Yeah, true, but can you tell which ones won't give us giardia?
怎么了
What?
你们觉得印第安女孩肯定知道如何野外生存
You figured the "Injun girl" must know the ways of the Earth,
至少知道怎么找到不会喝了狂拉稀的饮用水
least enough to find you water you won't shit yourselves to death?
-你能吗 -你可以吗
- Well, can you? - Well, do you? Yeah.
当然
Of course.
再说一次为什么我们能带食物 但不能带武器
Tell me again why we're allowed to pick up food and not weapons.
跟我们能带双肩背包的理由一样
Same reason why we're allowed to pick up backpacks.
"力量不存在书中
"Power is not in the book.
而在于如何解读"
It's in the interpretation."
好消息还是坏消息
Good news or bad news.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
我们大概已经走了九十英里
kind of think we've covered 90 miles.
坏消息是 我们还要走七百英里才能到
Bad news is, we got about 700 miles till we make Vegas.
妈的 越远越好
Shit. The longer the better,
因为那家伙肯定
'cause you know the guy's just gonna
等我们到了以后杀光我们
wipe us all out when we get up there anyway.
不会的
No.
艾比盖尔教母绝不会让我们去送死
Mother Abagail would never send us off to get murdered.
她说她不知道结局如何
She said she didn't know the outcome.
她也说这或许是上帝对我们的计划
Well, she also said this may be what God wants for us.
等等 别 别告诉我
Wait. Don't... don't tell me
世界上最会说教的无神论者突然之间信教了
the world's preachiest atheist all of a sudden found religion.
我妻子以前总说"这两者其实没有差别
Oh, my wife used to say, "There's no difference
相信一件毫无证据的事
believing in something for which there is no evidence
和拒绝相信一件
and refusing to believe in something
证据充分的事"
for which there is overwhelming evidence."
我完全不知道上帝是否存在
I have no idea if there's a God,
或祂是否通过艾教母向我们说话
or if He was speaking through Mother A,
但我们现在都踏上了这趟列车
but we're on this train now
一路奔向终点
till the end of the line.
我猜我们都是这样吧
Guess that's true for all of us.
大家感觉如何 想休息一下吗
How y'all feeling? You ready for a break?
我们可以在那边拐弯的地方露营
Yeah, we can make camp up around the corner there.
地方看着还行啊
It looks all right.
在盘旋的秃鹫下面露营
Isn't it, like, bad luck to set up camp
不是不吉利吗...
剧集 | 末日逼近(2020) | 导航列表